Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Design And Developing A Football Betting Web Based Application - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Design And Developing A Football Betting Web Based Application (4753 Views)

Best Web Design And Developing Software with no Programming skill or knowledge / Developing A Sports Betting Site And What It Entails / Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design And Developing A Football Betting Web Based Application by doncigalo: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
I have a project on board and I'm in need of a sound web developer in creating a football(only)online betting site like bet365(dot)com or sport(dot)ladbrookes(dot)com

Script must be written with OOP PHP & MySQL and should enable the client manage user accounts, enter games and odds in a simple way and set min/max amounts for bets and winnings. However games and scores should be automatically updated. Basically all the stuff to run a betting site, but no payment processing as this will be handled by the client.

On a security note, it should block users who entered their passwords wrong too many times.Admin panel should have a finance section to track the systems profits by day/week/month/year and should be able to extract them as txt files.Admin panel should have a functionality to list all the transactions of a user. Script needs to let us manage user accounts, enter games and odds in a simple way and set min/max amounts for bets and winnings.

These are just some of the basic features in order to give you an idea of whats involved. If you're interested and have the experience or the skills or if you already have a betting script, email me at anaivi(dot)isa(at)gmail(dot)com

Cheers!!
Re: Design And Developing A Football Betting Web Based Application by Thatdave(m): 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2012
If you can pay up to N300, 000. Lets talk.
Re: Design And Developing A Football Betting Web Based Application by doncigalo: 1:00am On Mar 16, 2012
These are just some of the basic features in order to give you an idea of whats involved. If you're interested and have the experience or the skills or if you already have a betting script, email me at anaivi(dot)isa(at)gmail(dot)com

Cheers!!
Re: Design And Developing A Football Betting Web Based Application by nairathemes: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2012
I can write web applications using all the script languages you outlined above. I can help out on this project.

You can view some of latest work:
www.nairathemes.com

You can contact me through contact@nairathemes.com
Re: Design And Developing A Football Betting Web Based Application by frisahost(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2012
i know the all the script and i can give you the very best @ affordable price...contact me on 08080727598,08060344587 or 08097098525
Re: Design And Developing A Football Betting Web Based Application by DualCore1: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2012
Seriously if na me post this job request, I will blacklist all of you. If you cannot pass the first test of following my first instruction then I don't see why we should move forward with any development job.
Re: Design And Developing A Football Betting Web Based Application by soloqy: 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2012
doncigalo said to email him at his email address. I think knowing how to read and comprehend should also be a prerequisite for being a webdesigner. grin
Re: Design And Developing A Football Betting Web Based Application by sisqology(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lols, Naija developers sha! They will just talk.

(1) (Reply)

11 Million Pageviews, 11,000 Euros Google Adsense Income / I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification / Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.