Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano (31481 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: They Have Set A Trap For Tinubu – Yunusa Nmadu Jnr / Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks / Kano Residents Storm Emir's Palace, Seek Justice On Kano Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by sevenhundred(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12
LegendHero:
No one can fight the federal government easily.

If they pronounce APC, there will be riot for few day from few people, police/military will come in to quench it and the politicians will start cross carpeting.

Life continues the next week.
you have never witnessed rio in kano,
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by Beuberry(f): 7:31pm On Jan 12
Bobloco:

We don't want any chaos
That region should be well behaved
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by VIKTO83(m): 7:36pm On Jan 12
garfield1:

You have foresight

This means that fake ballot papers can be produced and thumbprint it. And as long as its ballot paper it doesn't matter if it carries INEC stamp or not.
Next elections will be funny 😁
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by yewit37486: 7:36pm On Jan 12
LegendHero:

Well you’re a liar because your past history shows you defend Peter Obi.

You probably should check your dictionary for the meaning of the word defend. I also assume your digging should have been deep enough to see where I did same for the president. I'm not blind like you political employees here.
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by talktrue4eva: 7:46pm On Jan 12
LegendHero:

If they pronounce APC, there will be riot for few day from few people, police/military will come in to quench it and the politicians will start cross carpeting.

He quickly typed police first, but will hail military and will not want president to approve their pension bill as the only welfare naija can give them after laying down their lives for 35yrs to keep them safe. Politicians bought cars worth the same amount police is asking
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by LegendHero(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12
yewit37486:

You probably should check your dictionary for the meaning of the word defend. I also assume your digging should have been deep enough to see where I did same for the president. I'm not blind like you political employees here.

Lol who tell you I’m being employed by any politician? How much politician wan pay me per hr that’ll be more than what I’m earning now?

2 Likes

Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by Paraman: 8:00pm On Jan 12
flexyrule:
Easy for you to type from your bacha in Ogbomosho.

But you know what? Not time to argue with........

Enjoy the rest of your day.
You think you're in nsukka where you can say any kind of nonsense you want and everybody will clap for you?

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by yewit37486: 8:14pm On Jan 12
LegendHero:

Lol who tell you I’m being employed by any politician? How much politician wan pay me per hr that’ll be more than what I’m earning now?

It's very obvious. 208 threads, that says it all.
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:17pm On Jan 12
TheFacelessMan:

I always laugh when people claim country would be set on fire.

They don't know the FG.

Absolutely nothing would have happened.
Don't mind those a boki fool anis feeling funky and important grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by Egoveen: 8:20pm On Jan 12
LegendHero:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by Egoveen: 8:24pm On Jan 12
LegendHero:

Because we have lillylivered young men like you who's afraid to loose Bukky's p**ssy if you quench at the war front,who is federal government if the whole people decide to strike up an uprising
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by Scholarforlife: 8:24pm On Jan 12
LegendHero:

You are not totally correct. It's like saying nothing would have happened if APC had lost Lagos. The intimidation witnessed in Lagos then was a prelude to what would have happened if APC lost.

The mild drama that followed the ruling of the Court of Appeal in Kano portended what would have happened if NNPP lost the case.

Judges are humans with feelings too. Sometimes, they study the political temperature before giving their verdict. For instance, they confirmed the flaws in the election that brought Yaradua in 2007 yet they didn't remove him. Courts can only exist when the society exists.
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by Egoveen: 8:31pm On Jan 12
TheFacelessMan:

I always laugh when people claim country would be set on fire.

They don't know the FG.

Absolutely nothing would have happened.
Who is the Federal government if the people decide to go all out and confront the so called government?,is it because tribalism won't allow us to take a resolute decision in this corntree?Sri Lanka is a perfect example of how people can pursue evil leaders from the seat of power......dey play😒😒😒
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by stickle(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12
LegendHero:

Same Imo state that re-elected Hope or another one?

The insecurity in the Imo is a product of the larger one in the SE and that’s majorly contributed by IPOB and their military wing UGM.

Don’t blame that on Supreme Court judgement.

Don't mind them. Some of them just like to feel happy with their talk.

Had APC won, nothing would have happened
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by BondRiv: 8:47pm On Jan 12
The commentary of the prophets of doom.
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by asanausana91: 9:01pm On Jan 12
LegendHero:

the same military that apc governor said they are useless. E go shock this politicians one day.
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by Mummyimbecile(m): 9:08pm On Jan 12
No one can set the country on fire. Even if the Supreme had upheld the decision of the lower court, highest is 1 or 2days protest, then FG will deploy angry looking troops to calm the whole thing down.

You can only fight the FG if you have foreign government backing you, even at that, it won't still be easy because FG controls all the instrument of State Coercion.
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by Mubieey: 11:47pm On Jan 12
LegendHero:

You don’t know Kano, it may caused the beginning of revolution
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by Mubieey: 11:49pm On Jan 12
LegendHero:

You don’t Kano, it may caused revolution
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by Mubieey: 11:50pm On Jan 12
LegendHero:

Thank God they did the right thing, Kano no gree for any body
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by Proudlyomonna: 12:09am On Jan 13
Fkmodhi:
Most of them want protest to start in Kano had it been it go the other way.
But then get sense small because those Hausa NNPP go cause destruction and life would be lost.

Thank Jehovah oo.
I will not be forgetting the endsars madness so soon.

The level of social injustice We have rocking our system We definitely see to it that any such protest will lead to a social-strata war,where if You get pass them"angry protesters' You become a target.

APC na big disaster, if only Nigerians listened to good counseling, I am Igbo and I am proud Ndigbo never supported APC. They only came for the politics, not for the essence of politics which is supposed to impact the lives of the people positively.
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by Mubieey: 12:19am On Jan 13
LegendHero:

You don't know what is called the Federal Government.

What is Kano?
You don’t know Kano I can remember during Jonathan when riots erupted in Kano we the core northerners found it difficult, Those Kwakwasiyya even their celebration is scary
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by busterr(m): 7:45am On Jan 13
LegendHero:

The insecurity in the Imo is a product of the larger one in the SE and that’s majorly contributed by IPOB and their military wing UGM.

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by skywalker240(m): 8:00am On Jan 13
jaxxy:

u can never predict the extent of a protest especially with everywhere tense due to controversial judgments. A major protest here can ignite a protest there and several protest are taking place simultaneously. Then the country fvckd up.
Nothing will happen

Who will protest for them in the south?

Nobody, life will go on

The government of the day is perfect at that
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by Fearyourcreator: 8:38am On Jan 13
Bobloco:

But the state will never remain the same
Oga na lie ... Nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by Fearyourcreator: 8:39am On Jan 13
Bobloco:

Imo state at this moment is yet to recover from that 2019 supreme court judgement

I still maintain that the state will never remain the same
Go sleep
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by Fearyourcreator: 8:40am On Jan 13
LegendHero:

Person wey dey kolo .... Everything no be leaders leaders

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by HRMK: 9:22am On Jan 13
which fire are you talking about?the apex court simply allowed all the ruling governors to remain on seat!why didnt the igbos cause cofusion in lagos after sanwoolu was affirmed governor?heavens wont fall!#omobabajebu should also prepare against 2027 in ogun!
ELEYI TI LO!GONE FOR GOOD!!
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by Bobloco: 9:27am On Jan 13
Fearyourcreator:

Oga na lie ... Nothing will happen

No need to engage you further
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by Fearyourcreator: 9:52am On Jan 13
Bobloco:

No need to engage you further
Nothing go happen except you were born yesterday

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by Bobloco: 10:02am On Jan 13
Fearyourcreator:

Nothing go happen except you were born yesterday

Where you dey
Re: Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano by Fearyourcreator: 10:19am On Jan 13
Bobloco:

Where you dey
I dey my area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech / Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed / Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.