Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Finally Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finally Married (1898 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Married by olril17(m): 7:32am On Jan 13
nairagenone:

You are just being unnecessarily emotional and I think taking things a little too personal.

Women should do everything possible to marry a good man and that becomes more difficult for someone who does not know how to keep her laps closed.

Imagine a lady would stick to no sex before marriage, that would eliminate atleast 90 percent of the bad men.

I am getting married to a virgin lady of 27 year old and we both are abstaining, this is one of the best ways for a woman to weed out bad men.
You are so foolish.

6 Likes

Re: Finally Married by Klass99(f): 8:50am On Jan 13

1 Like

Re: Finally Married by olril17(m): 9:48am On Jan 13
Klass99:

Oh yes @ sweet souls cheesy, it's amazing and unbelievable at the same time. They truly rock! The decent and responsible ones of course.

grin. Why do you think he is foolish?
His belief that virginity is the way a woman can weed out a bad man from a good man.
You have addressed the other issues with his foolish post.
He is a boy in man's body.

3 Likes

Re: Finally Married by Klass99(f): 10:24am On Jan 13
Re: Finally Married by crackhaus: 10:59am On Jan 13
Na so una take dey do am for Nairaland now? No wedding pictures? 🤔
Re: Finally Married by NoToPile: 12:52pm On Jan 13
Congratulations ma'am.

I still salute your tenacity concerning your boy years back.

Chochocho people rest oo.
Re: Finally Married by Scentedgrance: 1:00pm On Jan 13
Did you posted yours?
crackhaus:

3 Likes

Re: Finally Married by southernbelle(f): 4:43pm On Jan 13
Congratulations, I wish you a very happy life ahead and may your home be blessed.
smiley
Re: Finally Married by Sirqt5(m): 5:42pm On Jan 13
finally married ? . U opened thread as if dis na ur first marriage grin grin grin . U hv been married before and hv four 4 kids oooo shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Finally Married by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:39pm On Jan 13
You gotta be joking, so you are not aware that some ladies actually prefer far older men? Have you not seen several ladies who left younger men, to marry far older men? Look around...
nairagenone:

Seems you love to live in denial.

Congratulations to the OP, but be aware she is married to a widower who is 20 years older than her.

OP is getting married to her 3rd husband (who is 20 years older and a widower) and all you can come up with is a way to somehow make it feel like our choices in life do not matter ?

If the OP had her way, would she be marrying a widower who is 20 years older than her ?

I am putting this here to provide guidance to younger ladies out there who might get the impression that our choices do not matter in life cos thats the message your write up is conveying...
Re: Finally Married by JovialJune(f): 7:22pm On Jan 13
crackhaus:

This one has come back from exile 🥴

1 Like

Re: Finally Married by JovialJune(f): 7:24pm On Jan 13
Klass99:

Mwah kiss.
Seven blessings to you.

Happy new year Klass, back from a long ban as usual 😎

I hope you and yours are good, have a blissful year ahead 😊

1 Like

Re: Finally Married by UjuJoan2: 8:45pm On Jan 13
Vyvyanvyvy:
Hello my lovely famz long time, I hope you are all doing well. I got some great news for you I just wanted to let you know that I have gotten married on the 6th of january 2024 my traditional and court wedding done and dusted. You have been a great support for me over the years that's why I couldn't keep this great news from you. Thank you once again to you all for all the support and love you have showing me and my children. God bless you all.

Congrats Vivian, wish you a happily married life!!
Re: Finally Married by Klass99(f): 9:48pm On Jan 13
Re: Finally Married by JovialJune(f): 9:59pm On Jan 13
Klass99:

cheesy Jayjay dem ban you? Walahi I didn't notice I just thought you were taking a social media break from nairaland.

But as soon as I saw your post on page one of this thread I smiled, clicked like and thought to myself......this brutally sarcastic and savage girl has landed.

Happy new year to you too, I wish you good health and wealth this 2024. What did you do to get a long ban? Should I even be asking? grin

My other moniker had long years of exile i had to deactivate it grin, and since Se.un said he is ready to change things I'll be good and nice this new year with this one, hopefully cheesy
Re: Finally Married by Klass99(f): 10:02pm On Jan 13
Re: Finally Married by JovialJune(f): 12:02am On Jan 14
Klass99:

What other moniker? This is the one I have always known, I know some jackass cloned your moniker once and was posing as you.

And you believe Se.un?🤣 I think we've heard that story before na, there's nothing new about it.

JovialJune1, that's the one I deactivated, I used it more than this present one

As for Se.un, we will see how it goes.
Re: Finally Married by Twenty8: 5:08am On Feb 08
Vyvyanvyvy:
Hello my lovely famz long time, I hope you are all doing well. I got some great news for you I just wanted to let you know that I have gotten married on the 6th of january 2024 my traditional and court wedding done and dusted. You have been a great support for me over the years that's why I couldn't keep this great news from you. Thank you once again to you all for all the support and love you have showing me and my children. God bless you all.

We'll see how this will go too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inlaw Palava / Is It Rude To Demand For "Thank You" / Lady whose fiance asked her to return N20m wedding gift and Range Rover from ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.