Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Finally Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finally Married (1899 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Married by Vyvyanvyvy: 3:16pm On Jan 12
Hello my lovely famz long time, I hope you are all doing well. I got some great news for you I just wanted to let you know that I have gotten married on the 6th of january 2024 my traditional and court wedding done and dusted. You have been a great support for me over the years that's why I couldn't keep this great news from you. Thank you once again to you all for all the support and love you have showing me and my children. God bless you all.

16 Likes

Re: Finally Married by Richnero(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12
Congratulations to you

1 Like

Re: Finally Married by Zonefree(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12
You got married to same husband that does not want to accept your son or with the widower that was asking for your hand in marriage?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Married by madridguy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12
Congratulations sister. I hope this your new husband will accept your children.

1 Like

Re: Finally Married by ikeno(m): 4:00pm On Jan 12
This is definitely one and more good things to come your way this 2024, congratulations and may God bless you and your new family. I pray God opens door so i can tie the knot too this year😃

3 Likes

Re: Finally Married by Vyvyanvyvy: 4:57pm On Jan 12
Richnero:
Congratulations to you

Thanks so much
Re: Finally Married by Vyvyanvyvy: 4:57pm On Jan 12
Zonefree:
You got married to same husband that does not want to accept your son or with the widower that was asking for your hand in marriage?

I am married to the widower

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Married by Vyvyanvyvy: 4:58pm On Jan 12
madridguy:
Congratulations sister. I hope this your new husband will accept your children.

Thanks so much
Re: Finally Married by Vyvyanvyvy: 4:59pm On Jan 12
ikeno:
This is definitely one and more good things to come your way this 2024, congratulations and may God bless you and your new family. I pray God opens door so i can tie the knot too this year😃

Amen thanks so much. God will answer your prayer in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Finally Married by Klass99(f): 5:52pm On Jan 12

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally Married by Foodqueen(f): 6:21pm On Jan 12
Wow🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸

I am sooooo happy for you.

I know you will be fine this time cos you took your time.

Beat wishes sister.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Married by Zonefree(m): 6:23pm On Jan 12
Vyvyanvyvy:

I am married to the widower
That's three husbands now, right?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Married by Nemesis0147(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12
Zonefree:

That's three husbands now, right?
guy😂😂😂
Re: Finally Married by VTJN(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12
@Klass99

Better don't take those statements by some random person personal. Only broke ass nigga utter those trash.

Btw, my cousin sis is 34 and she got married last month to a successful young man

3 Likes

Re: Finally Married by nairagenone: 6:44pm On Jan 12
Klass99:

Congratulations.

The story of your life is an intriguing one that defies bullshit societal and nairaland narratives like;

1. Divorced women are only used for sex by men, no man will marry them, men just want to chop and clean mouth.

2. Single mothers are toxic and should be avoided at all cost, they are only good for hit and run, not marriage.

3. Women over 30 with children are by far the worse, they are evening newspapers with baggage and best avoided for younger women who are 25 and below.

Yet, here you are married thrice as a divorced and single mother of 3 in our very own Naija, where incredibly shallow and stupid folks, talk trash about divorced women, single mothers and over 30 women, without knowing their stories.

No criticism or judgment from me, I have nothing but applause for you, for having the presence of mind to recognize a bad situation and walking away from it, regardless of what society people will think or say. You are proof of how a woman can move on from a terrible situation and still find love or success in this life.

Cheers🥂 I pray this one lasts and it is a mutually beneficial and satisfactory, marriage relationship.
Seems you love to live in denial.

Congratulations to the OP, but be aware she is married to a widower who is 20 years older than her.

OP is getting married to her 3rd husband (who is 20 years older and a widower) and all you can come up with is a way to somehow make it feel like our choices in life do not matter ?

If the OP had her way, would she be marrying a widower who is 20 years older than her ?

I am putting this here to provide guidance to younger ladies out there who might get the impression that our choices do not matter in life cos thats the message your write up is conveying...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Married by Ulunne777(f): 6:49pm On Jan 12
Viva vivyanvy, God bless your new home.
I'd forever respect you for standing up for your son.
Hopefully goodnews all the way.

5 Likes

Re: Finally Married by Ulunne777(f): 6:53pm On Jan 12
nairagenone:

Congratulations to the OP, but be aware she is married to a widower who is 20 years older than her.

OP is getting married to her 3rd husband (who is 20 years older and a widower) and all you can come up with is a way to somehow make it feel like our choices in life do not matter ?

If the OP had her way, would she be marrying a widower who is 20 years older than her ?

I am putting this here to provide guidance to younger ladies out there who might get the impression that our choices do not matter in life cos thats the message your write up is conveying...

Nobody needs your fjcking advice!
Reginas first marriage is to a 60s man, as long as she finds her happiness in an ancestor let her be.were her mates she married not the ones giving her headache?

11 Likes

Re: Finally Married by Klass99(f): 6:58pm On Jan 12

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Married by nairagenone: 7:02pm On Jan 12
Klass99:

How much of her story are you aware of? What do you know about how she got to this point?

Oh....our life choices matter. Our choices create our circumstances and our circumstances are created by our choices.

I don't criticize or judge her because I am aware of her story, I am not perfect and I've got my own issues, additionally, while scripture says God hates divorce, another part of scripture says....six things the Lord hates, seven which are an abomination to Him.

Interestingly, divorce is not on that list of the seven things which constitute an abomination so please who am I to judge? I will rather leave her to her God, choices and consequences. But I meant every word I said in my first post.

Younger women are free to make their choices and deal with the consequences. If they want to remain in bad marriages they are welcome to do so, if they would rather walk and not continue to suffer and smile needlessly, they are also welcome to do so. Everyone has free-will and the power of choice within them, I don't care what choices they make, so long as their choices are not evil or harmful to me/others, like the choices of Hamas, Boko Haram and co.
You are just being unnecessarily defensive.

This writeup would not have come up if you hadn't gone on a virtue signalling excercise making it seem as if marrying a 3rd husband for a lady in her 30s is the kind of future most women should look forward to.

I am happy for the OP, however, the type of husband she is marrying is clearly a reflection of her previous choices in life.

And this is what people should know rather than the misleading innuendo you were trying to infer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Married by nairagenone: 7:05pm On Jan 12
Ulunne777:

Nobody needs your fjcking advice!
Reginas first marriage is to a 60s man, as long as she finds her happiness in an ancestor let her be.were her mates she married not the ones giving her headache?
You are just being unnecessarily emotional and I think taking things a little too personal.

Women should do everything possible to marry a good man and that becomes more difficult for someone who does not know how to keep her laps closed.

Imagine a lady would stick to no sex before marriage, that would eliminate atleast 90 percent of the bad men.

I am getting married to a virgin lady of 27 year old and we both are abstaining, this is one of the best ways for a woman to weed out bad men.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally Married by Klass99(f): 7:09pm On Jan 12

6 Likes

Re: Finally Married by Klass99(f): 7:15pm On Jan 12

7 Likes

Re: Finally Married by fidelmarshal199: 7:30pm On Jan 12
You are in your early 3p and You are still putting your whole life story on Nairaland as your personal diary, That's Nat a wise decision.

By the way, I just hope we won't be reading bout your divorce to the widower in the adjourning months
Re: Finally Married by Hathor5(f): 8:19pm On Jan 12
nairagenone:

A woman found love and is happy, a man who lost his wife found love, and I assume is happy again, and here you are spreading your negativity all over the place. Who is the bitter one? I am sure you`d rather see her in an unhappy union. Misrey truly loves company.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Married by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Jan 12
nairagenone:

Guy, carry your negativity out of here biko. You don't know her story so it is easy to be capping sanctimonious crap all over the place. If you cannot congratulate her then shut the fck up and fück off forever

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Finally Married by JovialJune(f): 8:51pm On Jan 12
nairagenone:

Imagine a lady would stick to no sex before marriage, that would eliminate atleast 90 percent of the bad men.

I am getting married to a virgin lady of 27 year old and we both are abstaining, this is one of the best ways for a woman to weed out bad men.

Tell me something I don't know

Explain to me how abstaining from sèx weed out bad men? What has the sexual organ got to do with human character/trait?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Married by Justkatty(f): 10:33pm On Jan 12
A very big Congratulations to you may God bless your union.
Re: Finally Married by fyzaila: 10:35pm On Jan 12
JovialJune:

Explain to me how abstaining from sèx weed out bad men? What has the sexual organ got to do with human character/trait?

Don't mind him, as if him been celibate has automatically made him a good man or him marrying a virgin will automatically make the marriage everlasting.

Op i am happy for you dear. Wishing you conjugal bliss forever 😘

3 Likes

Re: Finally Married by fyzaila: 10:39pm On Jan 12
Klass99:

Lmao grin. Thank you very much Ulunne, some people will just be looking for gbas gbos where there is none.

I have always said it here that older men rock like kilode. I am crushing on a man 15 years older than me, the feeling is mutual and I am loving every minute of it, because he is such a sweet gentleman.

Someone somewhere is having heart palpitations because a woman married a widower 20 years older and has been married thrice. How does that affect their life?

You don't disappoint me i swear. Your response always 👌 👍. We're on the same boat, team older guys. Sweet souls. grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally Married by kkins25(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12
JovialJune:

It's how bad men, who their virginity cannot be verified, entrap good women. cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Finally Married by Suzzytee05(f): 11:45pm On Jan 12
Congratulations to you. Wish you happy home.

1 Like

Re: Finally Married by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:42am On Jan 13
Vyvyanvyvy:
Hello my lovely famz long time, I hope you are all doing well. I got some great news for you I just wanted to let you know that I have gotten married on the 6th of january 2024 my traditional and court wedding done and dusted. You have been a great support for me over the years that's why I couldn't keep this great news from you. Thank you once again to you all for all the support and love you have showing me and my children. God bless you all.

Congratulations to you.

Now, you'll be taking care of 6 kids(4 from your side, 2 from the man's side).

That's already a handful

Don't add more to it, please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Loved Ones To Be Cremated? / Don't Show Her Too Much Love Cos She Might Disrespect You: / Girl Disgraced By Abuja Mob For Wearing Indecent Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.