Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC (14638 Views)

Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit / 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Righthussle: 8:13am On Jan 13
F
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Donvictor2015: 8:14am On Jan 13
Baba wey no dey gree

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Lanre1st(m): 8:15am On Jan 13
The first coalition you lead against Jonathan, what is the good that come from it than APC. Atiku should just relax, I started seeing him as if he is part of Tinubu game plan.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Risingblue008(m): 8:15am On Jan 13
Give tinibu small space i beg my friend

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by jimoholan(m): 8:15am On Jan 13
Aticklawn
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Realist777: 8:15am On Jan 13
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/01/im-ready-to-lead-coalition-against-tinubu-apc-atiku/
The problem I have with this man is that he always sees no one fit enough to lead this nation but him

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by jayAjoku(m): 8:15am On Jan 13
this guy should really visit a therapisT he done dey colo small small

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Lifemanage: 8:16am On Jan 13

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Vinnie2000(m): 8:16am On Jan 13
Atiku should be SMART plz.

He shouldn't just Talk, for talking sake. sad

He Should learn from HE PETER OBI, how to be Strategic in Speech and Actions. cool smiley
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Ulogwe1: 8:16am On Jan 13
Dubai PAPA. You go lule again.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by chudez0147(m): 8:18am On Jan 13
Atiku should please rest . In Davidos voice ' better rest, you don try e no gree better rest.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by StrongAlphMale: 8:18am On Jan 13
ecolime:
Meaning all parties should merge and hand over the ticket to you. Atiku and his born to rule mentality.

Na you get sense pass
cheesy

Atiku is a clown 🤡 nobody takes him serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:19am On Jan 13
Why is he so obsess with rulling Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by colestephan86: 8:19am On Jan 13
ecolime:
Meaning all parties should merge and hand over the ticket to you. Atiku and his born to rule mentality.

Na you get sense pass
cheesy
The mumu man said he is ready to lead the coalition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by clearcrystal: 8:19am On Jan 13
Baba go rest and babysit for your grand children

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Intrepid01(m): 8:19am On Jan 13
Ofcourse naa, for selfish reasons. Only a naive coalition movement will make an 80-year old man their candidate.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by favour32(m): 8:20am On Jan 13
ATIKU!
People go support you o....for two reasons

(1) People need change from APC because dem don tire.

(2 ) So far, you nor come out as Presidential candidate because dem don tire for you sef.

TDANKI
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Felix6: 8:21am On Jan 13
Where has the one you lead against Jonathan taking you to? Demented old Burger.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Okoroawusa: 8:21am On Jan 13
With Atiku and Obi on the ballot, 2027 is sure for Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Justnation: 8:23am On Jan 13
Go and rest, allow others to have a chance your are not the only Nigerian capable of leadership.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by rolams(m): 8:26am On Jan 13
The thing you can't do in 2023?
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 8:27am On Jan 13
pquaver:

If u did not understand my write up, no blame me, blame ur very low IQ..
There's nothing to understand in your writeup.
I'm sure if the guy told your father to go and rear chicken with the money he intends to run for governorship of your state with, you'll clap for him and say good advice.
Bastards are usually easy to spot
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by seguno2: 8:28am On Jan 13
Kukutente23:
Atiku sef
Always bringing comedy into this thing

The same comedy that he brought in when Obasanjo laboured in vain for his 3rd term agenda? Abi he was not the leader of patriotic Nigerians who saved our nascent democracy from the tyranny of Obasanjo’s dictatorship, something that his own daughter said

Iyabo Obasanjo writes father, says: ‘Dear Daddy, you don’t own Nigeria

December 18, 2013

In what is turning out to be a season of open letters, daughter of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Iyabo, has ruled out further communication with her father till death, describing him as a liar, manipulator, two-faced hypocrite determined to foist on President Goodluck Jonathan what no one would contemplate with him as president.

Senator Iyabo Obasanjo in a letter to her father accused him of having an egoistic craving for power and living a life where only men of low esteem and intellect thrive.

In the 11-page letter dated December 16, 2013 exclusively obtained by Vanguard, Iyabo accused her father of orchestrating a third term for himself as president, cruelty to family members, abandonment of children and grandchildren, and also, a legendary reputation of maltreatment of women.

Iyabo who forswore further political engagements in Nigeria denied any political motive for her missive, and described Nigeria as a country where her father and his ilk have helped to create a situation where smart, capable people bend down to imbeciles to survive. She particularly noted her experience as chairman of the Senate Committee on Health when she led the committee on a retreat appropriated for in the budget only for her to be prosecuted for it.

Iyabo, first child of the former president, started the letter titled, Open Letter to my Father with a 4th century Chinese proverb by Mencius which states: “The great man is he who does not lose his child’s heart.”

Her letter:

“It brings me no joy to have to write this but since you started this trend of open letters I thought I would follow suit since you don’t listen to anyone anyway. The only way to reach you may be to make the public aware of some things. As a child well brought up by my long-suffering mother in Yoruba tradition, I have been reluctant to tell the truth about you but as it seems you still continue to delude yourself about the kind of person you are and I think for posterity’s sake it is time to set the records straight.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/iyabo-obasanjo-writes-father-says-dear-daddy-dont-nigeria/amp/
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by gigabyte13: 8:29am On Jan 13
😂😅🤣🤣😅🤣😅😅
😂🤣😅🤣🤣🤣😅🤣
Atiku sha wan colonise Nigeria by force by fire sha...
This is the height of despiration
Baba Atiku you no dey tire since 1993 faaaa
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by COVR: 8:31am On Jan 13
Atiku should forget his dream of becoming Nigeria president. OBJ has done a big blow to his dream at that time.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by prizeless(m): 8:33am On Jan 13
Unfortunately, it might just be a regional coalition. Why, he's not trusted.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 8:34am On Jan 13
seguno2:

The same comedy that he brought in when Obasanjo laboured in vain for his 3rd term agenda? Abi he was not the leader of patriotic Nigerians who saved our nascent democracy from the tyranny of Obasanjo’s dictatorship, something that his own daughter said

You really think he can successfully lead a coalition against APC?
I doubt
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Ecosystem4u: 8:35am On Jan 13
USELESS SERIAL CONTESTANT. Greedy fool, nobody minds you. Imagine the insatiable greed in this nonentity.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Bintasukai: 8:42am On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

You are not known to be smart
Always typing illogically

You be olodo
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by jaxxy(m): 8:44am On Jan 13
stop this nonsense oga and respect the south
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Bintasukai: 8:45am On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

There's nothing to understand in your writeup.
I'm sure if the guy told your father to go and rear chicken with the money he intends to run for governorship of your state with, you'll clap for him and say good advice.
Bastards are usually easy to spot

Turns out you are the one who is abusive. Reminds me of a nursery school rhyme - H. Y. P. for the hyp brother hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by remzytimer: 8:46am On Jan 13
It shall not stand, it will fail you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card / How FG Fuelled Buhari's Death Rumour - Niran Adedokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.