Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC (14651 Views)

Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit / 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Bluntemperor: 10:58am On Jan 13
pquaver:

Point out the abuse there.. Abi is English your problem? That an advice. a very reasonable advice @ that..

May be he thinks Atiku is too much for Farming,like Bubu in Cow Farming and Cat Farming,for that matter.😀😀😀!
So, anybody that critisise Atiku or Obi is now APC Members- a big fat lie!
I refused to go along that rabid thinking,thank God for the Human rights of Speech in our Constitution!
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by 7upnigeria: 11:07am On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

You lack decorum in addressing an elder statesman
You APC mob are too abusive

Go and read Obasanjo's book about Atiku and know how corrupt he his.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Bintasukai: 11:19am On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

How am I abusive
I'm simply stating facts
He claimed the guy who told Atiku to go and rear fish was not abusive

How is bastard a fact?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Princeton92(m): 11:23am On Jan 13
ATIKU still wants to go... What for and WHY? sad sad
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by themanderon: 11:27am On Jan 13
Mister go and rest. Enough of you old people ruining this nation. You have been in the corridors of power since the 80's yet you are still here looking for what is not looking for you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 11:33am On Jan 13
Bintasukai:

How is bastard a fact?
It is a fact that bastards always support the abusing of someone else's father
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 11:34am On Jan 13
7upnigeria:

And Obasanjo is not corrupt?
Tinubu is not corrupt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:53am On Jan 13
Soon...Jamb will start asking questions in government subject like this..

Which political candidate has featured most in all the Nigerian Presidential election but yet to get the seat?
.A) Obasanjo
B) Peter Obi
C) Atima
D) Atiku

Is at this point our Atiku will know he is now popular in Jamb and eyeNECK ...

Presidency can't come to the North , be fair with South and support a Southerner....
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Wallade(m): 11:56am On Jan 13
ecolime:
Meaning all parties should merge and hand over the ticket to you. Atiku and his born to rule mentality.

Na you get sense pass
cheesy

Exactly he wants to be the only candidate, against Tinubu, for the next election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by RomanceMoney(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13
CoronaVirusPro:
Atiku should invest all his energy and funds into cat-fish farming, and stop chasing shadows!

The business is very lucrative!

True, How do we get him to know this bayi ?
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Firstcitizen: 12:34pm On Jan 13
CoronaVirusPro:
Atiku should invest all his energy and funds into cat-fish farming, and stop chasing shadows!

The business is very lucrative!

He will do very well as an Uber driver in Dubai
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by 7upnigeria: 12:42pm On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

And Obasanjo is not corrupt?
Tinubu is not corrupt?

No wahala, support who you want and I support who I want. One person will win. Saape
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by seguno2: 12:52pm On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

You really think he can successfully lead a coalition against APC?
I doubt

Do you also doubt his leadership of the movement that defeated Obasanjo’s 3rd term agenda at great risk for his own political career, after magnanimously ignoring pressure on him to run in 2003, which was the first time Buhari ran as the candidate of the north
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 12:53pm On Jan 13
seguno2:

Do you also doubt his leadership of the movement that defeated Obasanjo’s 3rd term agenda at great risk for his own political career, after magnanimously ignoring pressure on him to run in 2003, which was the first time Buhari ran as the candidate of the north
No. But politics of winning office is different from politics of activism.
As long as he is hoping on others to drop their ambitions for him, it's going to be a tall ask
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 12:54pm On Jan 13
7upnigeria:

No wahala, support who you want and I support who I want. One person will win. Saape
I guess it's like a football match to you
We're talking about our country here

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by MrFly(m): 12:56pm On Jan 13
Atiku dey ur dey
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by seguno2: 12:56pm On Jan 13
7upnigeria:

If Atiku is corrupt as Obasanjo claims, then why did he fail to use Ribadu’s EFCC to prosecute and punish him for the four years of his second term?

Obasanjo is simply an ingrate with an oversized ego and a vengeful personality.

SHOCKER: Atiku ‘saved Obasanjo from near bankruptcy’ before 1999

In the book, a copy of which was obtained by TheCable, the authors told of how Obasanjo beat late Alex Ekwueme to the presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 1999 election.
Atiku was reportedly asked to join a team to Ogun to inform Obasanjo that he was going to run for the highest office in the land.

According to the book, “when Atiku and Obasanjo discussed the call to serve as president, Obasanjo said he could not be president because he was a nearly bankrupt ex-convict. Atiku, through General [Aliyu] Gusau, paid money into Obasanjo’s account to begin his financial rehabilitation.

“Head of State Abdulsalami Abubakar helped out by granting him an unconditional pardon. Atiku put everything he had at his disposal to support Obasanjo’s emergence as the PDP presidential candidate and, when he joined the ticket as the vice-presidential nominee, continued to make his assets available to Obasanjo and the campaign.

https://www.thecable.ng/shocker-atiku-saved-obasanjo-near-bankruptcy-emerged-president
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by seguno2: 12:58pm On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

No. But politics of winning office is different from politics of activism.
As long as he is hoping on others to drop their ambitions for him, it's going to be a tall ask

As long as Nigerians who want the less bad option of the candidates don’t work hard enough for the option, it’s going to be a tall task.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by TruthsFM: 12:59pm On Jan 13
Toor. 2027 election has started already
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 1:08pm On Jan 13
seguno2:

As long as Nigerians who want the less bad option of the candidates don’t work hard enough for the option, it’s going to be a tall task.
Yeah.
But the option has to be attractive across board
I don't think Atiku is that. But if he can get the others to come down their horse for him that's OK by me
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by BJanta: 1:08pm On Jan 13
Yes, in your maddening desparation ,you're always ready to be the arrow-head of any project fated to fail. Of course you're not good for anything but that. Just make sure you settle your Sindiku - Atiku identities before that.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by seguno2: 1:13pm On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

Yeah.
But the option has to be attractive across board
I don't think Atiku is that. But if he can get the others to come down their horse for him that's OK by me

Do you think that Biden is the best candidate against Trump?
Is he the better candidate against Trump?

If Atiku is the most viable candidate from PDP’s primary election, against Tinubu in 2027, what should 200 million Nigerians do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 1:17pm On Jan 13
seguno2:

Do you think that Biden is the best candidate against Trump?
Is he the better candidate against Trump?

If Atiku is the most viable candidate from PDP’s primary election, against Tinubu in 2027, what should 200 million Nigerians do?
I agree with you.
But what I'm talking about is his ability to be able to make the opposition converge around him. They need to present a united front to the Nigerian people before they can have a chance.
Right now, it looks difficult.
If he can climb that hurdle, he'll be home and dry cause Nigerians are tired of APC
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Christistruth03: 1:43pm On Jan 13
Atiku should even invest in Modern Livestock farming that his People are already known for

Nigeria needs more milk production
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by seguno2: 1:46pm On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

I agree with you.
But what I'm talking about is his ability to be able to make the opposition converge around him. They need to present a united front to the Nigerian people before they can have a chance.
Right now, it looks difficult.
If he can climb that hurdle, he'll be home and dry cause Nigerians are tired of APC

Do you see any role for you and other ordinary Nigerians to work towards that goal
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Christistruth03: 1:48pm On Jan 13
bluefilm:
Atiku should better step aside.

He can lead whatever coalition he's proposing from the sidelines or backgrounds, but that's it!

That is where Tinubu has better Character than them

He stepped aside for Buhari for 8 years

Atiku doesn’t want to step down for Obi

And Obi will not Step down for Atiku

And there is a huge lesson of stooping to Conquer there
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 1:49pm On Jan 13
seguno2:

Do you see any role for you and other ordinary Nigerians to work towards that goal
No
It's internal politics
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by seguno2: 1:53pm On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

No
It's internal politics

Which thankfully has zero effect on Nigerians who you said are tired of APC’s propaganda-sustained worse governance
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 1:55pm On Jan 13
seguno2:

Which thankfully has zero effect on Nigerians who you said are tired of APC’s propaganda-sustained worse governance
It does. I expect you should know
The results of 2023 showed us the opposition won the election.
But why is the ruling party still in power? That's the effect of internal politicking on the masses
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by pquaver(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

There's nothing to understand in your writeup.
I'm sure if the guy told your father to go and rear chicken with the money he intends to run for governorship of your state with, you'll clap for him and say good advice.
Bastards are usually easy to spot

An advice is an advice nevertheless.. Bastard know bastards.. in factt bastarda are know to be foolish and incapable of differentoating between advice and insults.. They know only insults because they are and embodiment of insilts, the shame of their mother... U look urself in the mirror
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by 7upnigeria: 2:29pm On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

I guess it's like a football match to you
We're talking about our country here

If truly and honestly we're talking about a country. I can send you Tinubu's achievement as the Governor of Lagos while you send Atiku or Obi's achievements as Anambra Governor, then you'll see who truly deserves to be President. Obi does not come close to Tinubu in terms of achievement, and that's why no reasonable politician or technocrat supports him. Even Soludo, the Governor of his state does not support him, HE'S JUST A BIG JOKE.

Come to the Lekki corridor and see the vision of Tinubu. The Eko Atlantic city project, LFTZ with Dangote refinery, lekki deep seaport etc, Banana island, lagos metro transport.

If you're talking about growth of Nigeria, Obi should not even BE IN THE PICTURE.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Simonsmg: 2:34pm On Jan 13
Continue enjoying you luxury life in Dubai abeg ! We no want you here again , we are tired of circulating in one place .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow / Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed / Mass Sack: NLC, TUC Vow To Cripple Banking Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.