Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

I Want To Start A Tech Career On AWS Cloud Computing - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Start A Tech Career On AWS Cloud Computing (530 Views)

Suggest Where I Can Learn Cyber Security/cloud Computing / Tech Career Advice For A Nairalander / 6 Reasons Why You Should Host Magento On aws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start A Tech Career On AWS Cloud Computing by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:02pm On Jan 12
Abeg I need links or online institutions I can learn and perfect AWS cloud computing. That's my target for this year.

If there's an offline training centre in Enugu, I will gladly appreciate.

I am delving into Tech this year. God motivated by the guy who started career on tech at 40. We are almost age mates.

I can do it like him too
Re: I Want To Start A Tech Career On AWS Cloud Computing by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:03pm On Jan 12
A mentor from nairaland will be greatly appreciated
Re: I Want To Start A Tech Career On AWS Cloud Computing by Yuri141: 7:18pm On Jan 12
Akwamkpuruamu:
Abeg I need links or online institutions I can learn and perfect AWS cloud computing. That's my target for this year.

If there's an offline training centre in Enugu, I will gladly appreciate.

I am delving into Tech this year. God motivated by the guy who started career on tech at 40. We are almost age mates.

I can do it like him too

You can learn it online. Register on udemy. I highly recommend Stephane mareek. He has good reviews.
Re: I Want To Start A Tech Career On AWS Cloud Computing by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:48pm On Jan 12
Yuri141:

You can learn it online. Register on udemy. I highly recommend Stephane mareek. He has good reviews.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start A Tech Career On AWS Cloud Computing by rowrowland: 9:57am On Jan 13
You can sign up on AWS academy. I wrote and passed cloud associate exams 2021 using only resources from there.
Re: I Want To Start A Tech Career On AWS Cloud Computing by Millerules(m): 12:29pm On Jan 13
Hi, like someone above mentioned buy the Udemy Courses by Stephane for AWS.

If you’re not in a hurry, wait till mid of the year and enroll for Stanbic IBTC Disep Program. It’s a scholarship and they’ll pay fully for your certifications for AWS/AZURE.

It’s expensive, but if you have the resources and the you can get the Udemy courses by Stephane then you’re good to go.

Best Wishes.
Re: I Want To Start A Tech Career On AWS Cloud Computing by DyingFetus: 1:27pm On Jan 13
Set up a home lab and tinker around with it
Re: I Want To Start A Tech Career On AWS Cloud Computing by samegold(m): 1:02am On Jan 21
Millerules:
Hi, like someone above mentioned buy the Udemy Courses by Stephane for AWS.

If you’re not in a hurry, wait till mid of the year and enroll for Stanbic IBTC Disep Program. It’s a scholarship and they’ll pay fully for your certifications for AWS/AZURE.

It’s expensive, but if you have the resources and the you can get the Udemy courses by Stephane then you’re good to go.

Best Wishes.
Re: I Want To Start A Tech Career On AWS Cloud Computing by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:36pm On Jan 24
rowrowland:
You can sign up on AWS academy. I wrote and passed cloud associate exams 2021 using only resources from there.

Any link to the AWS Academy?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Whatsapp Group / Check Out My Plexox Picture App Made With React JS / We Are Looking For Blockchain Programmer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.