Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) (33863 Views)

James Ibori, Gbajabiamila, Orji Uzor Kalu, Others Attend Terry Waya's Birthday / James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha / James Ibori And Bola Tinubu In 2005 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 12:43pm On Jan 13
You think say na Nigerian cameraman take the pictures? Check the name nah. Africa is still backwards
DyingFetus:
2003 with that kind camera ?? Shey you day whyne me

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:44pm On Jan 13
Vinnie2000:

No, in Delta State.

It is in Between Sapele and Benin City. smiley

Traveling From Warri, you get to Sapele, Oghara, Mosogar, Jesse (Opposite side), Ologbo and then Benin City. smiley

And, Deltans did NOT support Ibori's looting in any way. undecided smiley

😆🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 12:45pm On Jan 13
Sleekfingers:

😆🤣🤣🤣🤣

cheesy cheesy angry
Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 12:45pm On Jan 13
Mumu. Who is talking about prison here?
RomanceMoney:
Old Gist.

Nigga is No Longer in Prison.
Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by Excallibur(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13
Paraman:
Chai! See DBN shocked
Wrestling 9 O'clock that year
Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by Emu4u2c: 1:21pm On Jan 13
MyVILLAGEpeople:

That’s former governor Emmanuel Uduaghan. He was governor after James Ibori from 2007 to 2015. Current governor sheriff isn’t there in the picture.
I'm tempted to say " You nor get eye" even after someone praised the clarity of the picture from 2003...Okay do you see the Man behind Emmanuel uduaghan that's putting on a blue shirt and round spectacle...just behind the uduaghan?..

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by Facidio: 1:24pm On Jan 13
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Where did you see sheriff?

No mind the guy..mm eye dey pain am
Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by rilChilz: 1:33pm On Jan 13
If dem know wetin d man comot from dia account..,😳. Ma no talk.
Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 1:45pm On Jan 13
Paraman:
Chai! See DBN shocked
Dudu By Nature
Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by Realhommie(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13
coputa:
I thought he wanted to say Dr.Emmanuel Uduaghan.
Nahhhh, Sheriff is right behind Uduaghan.... Him na confirm Ibori boy, I think as at then he was special adviser to the governor or he was made same shortly afterwards.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by Realhommie(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13
Vinnie2000:

Don't mind him. sad

He must referring to Emmanuel uduaghan. undecided

Sheriff at that time, was Probably doing Laybukay work in his Osubi community. shocked cheesy cheesy
Not true, that means you don't know Sheriff. He had been youth chairman in Osubi community and CLO to the osubi airport project. As at 1999/2000 Sheriff don get bar ooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by Realhommie(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13
Father4all:
. That's Uduaghan not Okowa
Sheriff is right behind Uduaghan.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by Besto(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13
mohbadliveson:
Ibori is touring the province to try and resolve local differences and persuade the foreign oil firms to return.

The love for this man in Niger Delta don Tay no be small

Dey play
Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by Realhommie(m): 2:01pm On Jan 13
Emu4u2c:

I'm tempted to say " You nor get eye" even after someone praised the clarity of the picture from 2003...Okay do you see the Man behind Emmanuel uduaghan that's putting on a blue shirt and round spectacle...just behind the uduaghan?..
I'm here wondering how they all miss something so glaring. Lol. Some of them have even resorted to name-calling the dude for something so obvious.

That's clearly Sheriff right behind Uduaghan.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by Ten06(m): 2:06pm On Jan 13
That is our tradition in Delta state. They did not give them to him per say. They entertained him with those things.

When you visit us in Delta State, we will put a place on the table and put money on the plate, then put hot drinks and cola nut and few things to entertain you. That is what they did there
Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by do4luv14(m): 2:13pm On Jan 13
Paraman:
Do you remember an Arab or Italian station called Rai TV?

It was on DBN I first watch Lord of the Rings in year 2001 or 2002, the movie made me fell in love with Tolkien's books.

During night shift Right,

I miss that night Shift mehn
Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by do4luv14(m): 2:19pm On Jan 13
REIIGN:
DBN that year....

Nightshift was an 11pm programme where people are required to call in and request for any movie of their choice. The movie with the most request will then be aired for the night.

Good old days

walai oyel dey your head, from that 21pm till dawn3, na movie after movies, omo the scramble for movie that time ehn,

Even CNN cartoon network sef, choooiii

No thanks to the person who bring cable TV,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13
Emu4u2c:

Oga that's not Sherrif. I'm from delta state. Warri precisely. That's not sheriff
Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by zoghys: 2:39pm On Jan 13
mohbadliveson:
Ibori is touring the province to try and resolve local differences and persuade the foreign oil firms to return.

love my foot, the man that bleed that state dry, but common sense won't prevail in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by Codevalley: 2:40pm On Jan 13
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Oga that's not Sherrif. I'm from delta state. Warri precisely. That's not sheriff
Bros calm down Nah Sheriff be that wetin you dey argue for self.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by hisexcellency34: 2:43pm On Jan 13
I just confirmed. That is Sheriff. Okowa was out of the country then and was not part of the trip
MyVILLAGEpeople:

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by Emu4u2c: 2:46pm On Jan 13
Realhommie:
I'm here wondering how they all miss something so glaring. Lol. Some of them have even resorted to name-calling the dude for something so obvious.

That's clearly Sheriff right behind Uduaghan.
That's a much younger sheriff when he still have hair and see someone up there claiming warri more than me....How many years ago is this picture

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by Emu4u2c: 2:47pm On Jan 13
Codevalley:

Bros calm down Nah Sheriff be that wetin you dey argue for self.
The guy man just like argument...omo na to dey the corridors of power get am o...if I start today at least in 20 years I Don turn elite and I nor go follow una shout we d poor masses

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by Pootle: 2:50pm On Jan 13
orlahtohbadt:
That was Alameseigha

ok na d same thing all of them be
Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by Emu4u2c: 2:52pm On Jan 13
hisexcellency34:
I just confirmed. That is Sheriff. Okowa was out of the country then and was not part of the trip
Bro let me educate you...Okowa was just a mere commissioner at this time..I can't remember exactly which portfolio... Okowa became somebody during the tenure of uduaghan when he served as the SSG to the government.. politics has it's dynamics set at a table..you are either on the round table or you are out.. sheriff at the time was chairman of okpe LGA

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by hisexcellency34: 2:55pm On Jan 13
You can't educate me. I was right inside the government then. Okowa was Commissioner for Health but was always hanging around the governor. Always with him on most of his trips
Emu4u2c:

Bro let me educate you...Okowa was just a mere commissioner at this time..I can't remember exactly which portfolio... Okowa became somebody during the tenure of uduaghan when he served as the SSG to the government.. politics has it's dynamics set at a table..you are either on the round table or you are out.. sheriff at the time was chairman of okpe LGA

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by ogbonti: 3:42pm On Jan 13
mohbadliveson:

ODIDIGBORIGBO must rule Nigeria come 2027 - IF a certificate forger and drug baron can, why not IBORI grin
Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by LordKushmann(m): 4:53pm On Jan 13
hisexcellency34:
You can't educate me. I was right inside the government then. Okowa was Commissioner for Health but was always hanging around the governor. Always with him on most of his trips
You may have known Surv Terry Noah then...
Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by hisexcellency34: 4:57pm On Jan 13
Amazing man. Former Commissioner and Senator
LordKushmann:

You may have known Surv Terry Noah then...

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by kendrick93(m): 5:12pm On Jan 13
mohbadliveson:

For his own pockets.
How does that concern and benefit the common person?
Re: Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) by LordKushmann(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13
hisexcellency34:
Amazing man. Former Commissioner and Senator
Yeaa.. My mom was his Sec/Gen Finance/Admin at Direct Labor before she was assassinated that year. Fun times we had growing up in the Delta then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu / Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos / Ekweremadu & Chimaroke Reunite As Enugu Looks To Welcome Atiku & Obi Tomorrow(ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.