Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

First Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview (1051 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Interview by jango(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2007
please can anyone tell me how to check my status [whether i passed the test]on the site page plseeeeeeeeeeee. where do i key in my id number , i ve tried checking but to no avail , pls house help me out.
Re: First Bank Interview by stellose(f): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2007
@poster, what is your id so i can help, mine is on friday here in phc
Re: First Bank Interview by bunmshade(f): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2007
when u get to their site, u'll see executive trainee interview some where at d middle, click on it then u'll get d other steps
Re: First Bank Interview by awa(m): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2007
stellose:

@poster, what is your id so i can help, mine is on Friday here in phc

Hi Stellose,
You have really been quite helpful to many in this house and I must say that the good God we serve will reward you. I will be coming over to PH for the interview as well though on Saturday the 22nd. Please be kind enough to brief the house on the nature of the interview as soon as you are through on Friday. I guess that could be of more help to all. You may wish to email me clemx70@yahoo.com if you do have vital pieces of Information at the moment.

Meanwhile for the guy that wants to retrieve the invitation letter, just log on to www.firstbanknigeria.com and then scroll down to click on the Executive management Trainee Interview link. Then a window will pop up for you to fill in your ID and thereafter, you will get a confirmation of your result. Man I wish you all the best and don't forget to do that ASAP.
Re: First Bank Interview by jango(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2007
thanks to you all for your care and prompt action.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Test Was Hard And Strictly By Invitation(lasu Graduate Reunioun) / Zenith Bank Test On 21-23 Nov 2007 / Cwg Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.