Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,866 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Please (228 Views)

I Need Your Advice On This Job / Please I Need Your Advice / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Please by captaininiobong(m): 9:25pm On Jan 12
Hy everyone, trust you great today.
I kindly need your advice on this. I recently got a job offer in Port Harcourt in rivers with a salary of 75k.

Right now I am in Abuja, waiting for a cyber security training which I am to be part of thier student to learn cyber security inorder to develop my skills.

Right now I'm in the pool of thought on which to decide. The cyber training promised job offer after the one month training and internship with mentorship and here is another job offer which promise to increase my salary to 100k after four months.

Tired of been jobless for a year after service. Someone please help a bro.
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Please by immortalcrown(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12
Make your choice based on the structure and the reputation of each of the three organisations that promised you employment. Don't based your decision on the starting salary in each of the organisations. The starting salary does not guarantee a fair raise and does not add any honour to your CV in future. But the structure and the reputation of your employer can guarantee a fair raise, give you growth opportunities and will mean a lot in your CV in future.

But if the organisations are the same in terms of reputation and structure, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, meaning you should grab the 70k abi 75k job you have already secured.
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Please by Danielomisco(m): 3:35am On Jan 13
captaininiobong:
Hy everyone, trust you great today.
I kindly need your advice on this. I recently got a job offer in Port Harcourt in rivers with a salary of 75k.

Right now I am in Abuja, waiting for a cyber security training which I am to be part of thier student to learn cyber security inorder to develop my skills.

Right now I'm in the pool of thought on which to decide. The cyber training promised job offer after the one month training and internship with mentorship and here is another job offer which promise to increase my salary to 100k after four months.

Tired of been jobless for a year after service. Someone please help a bro.
move! Bird at hand***
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Please by captaininiobong(m): 7:08am On Jan 13
immortalcrown:
Make your choice based on the structure and the reputation of each of the three organisations that promised you employment. Don't based your decision on the starting salary in each of the organisations. The starting salary does not guarantee a fair raise and does not add any honour to your CV in future. But the structure and the reputation of your employer can guarantee a fair raise, give you growth opportunities and will mean a lot in your CV in future.

But if the organisations are the same in terms of reputation and structure, a bird in hand worths two in the bush, meaning you should grab the 70k abi 75k job you have already secured.

Wow, thanks for this.
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Please by captaininiobong(m): 7:09am On Jan 13
Danielomisco:
move! Bird at hand***

Yea I understood him.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Job Vacancy / Urgently Needed / Driver Needed - In Surulere Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.