Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 (871 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only / What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State / A Business That Can Be Started With #300,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by abrahambest(m): 9:58pm On Jan 12
Any solid business ideas that can be started with 2 million naira in Lagos or Edo? Please share your thoughts
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by Askme2020(m): 7:20am On Jan 13
In Lagos. E-hailing transport business

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by hardex10: 8:14am On Jan 13
Farming is the best option for me o

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by abrahambest(m): 6:10pm On Jan 13
hardex10:
Farming is the best option for me o
What kind of farming?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by abrahambest(m): 6:10pm On Jan 13
Askme2020:
In Lagos. E-hailing transport business
Can you please elaborate more
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by Tohsynetita1: 10:11pm On Jan 13
abrahambest:
What kind of farming?
planting of crops
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by PoloG: 10:52pm On Jan 13
abrahambest:
Any solid business ideas that can be started with 2 million naira in Lagos or Edo? Please share your thoughts
provision store
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by abrahambest(m): 6:43am On Jan 14
Tohsynetita1:
planting of crops

Hmm.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by abrahambest(m): 6:43am On Jan 14
PoloG:
provision store

Ok thank you
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by Tohsynetita1: 7:10am On Jan 14
abrahambest:

Hmm.
yes, check my past post on it. Am a bit busy, I can't write much.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by Askme2020(m): 9:02am On Jan 14
abrahambest:

Can you please elaborate more
Get a good car, register with bolt, indrive and Rida. If you drive 8-10hrs daily u should be taken home 15-20k after fuel money daily. If u don't have the time, u can as well give the car to a good driver in the line of business and be getting 25-30k per week from him.
Contact me on telegram @Askme2020 for more details

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by abrahambest(m): 9:55pm On Jan 19
Tohsynetita1:
yes, check my past post on it. Am a bit busy, I can't write much.

Can you please quote me or post the link to it here
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by Tohsynetita1: 10:00pm On Jan 19
abrahambest:

Can you please quote me or post the link to it here
nvestment in Farming is good but I
will advise you not to partner with
anyone. Do it by yourself. If you don't
know how to go about it, go and learn
it. look for farmers in your areas and
learn from them. Also, so as not to
lose money if something goes wrong,
do something you can use like 200k
to get million in months, there are
several crops that could give you that.
Crops like watermelon, ginger, castor,
sunflower, jathropha. An acre of
ginger will cost around 300k to grow
and an acre can give five tonnes. A
tonnes was sold in Kano by a friend
at 4m last month. that's around 20m
within 6 months. So, my advice for
you is to do a Farming that won't
really gulp your money. At most 10
percent of your money is okay. Also,
don't do too long to mature crops. At
most, 6 months crops is okay. Other
crops listed are very costly recently.
But I just cited that of ginger.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by Tohsynetita1: 10:01pm On Jan 19
Tohsynetita1:
nvestment in Farming is good but I will advise you not to partner with anyone. Do it by yourself. If you don't know how to go about it, go and learn it. look for farmers in your areas and learn from them. Also, so as not to lose money if something goes wrong, do something you can use like 200k to get million in months, there are several crops that could give you that. Crops like watermelon, ginger, castor, sunflower, jathropha. An acre of ginger will cost around 300k to grow and an acre can give five tonnes. A tonnes was sold in Kano by a friend at 4m last month. that's around 20m within 6 months. So, my advice for you is to do a Farming that won't really gulp your money. At most 10 percent of your money is okay. Also, don't do too long to mature crops. At most, 6 months crops is okay. Other crops listed are very costly recently. But I just cited that of ginger.

that's one of them.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by abrahambest(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19
Tohsynetita1:

that's one of them.
I'll be grateful if you can share other options too.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by DDIA: 11:07pm On Jan 19
abrahambest:
hookup business. cool

find a girl like JennyClay, buy her wig and handbag, skin toner and a few clothes to kick start. ration her to obese men with money, get your returns. rinse and repeat and watch the cash flow. cool

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by Tohsynetita1: 11:10pm On Jan 19
abrahambest:

please message me on Whatsapp 0803154250 nine or check my "comments" you will see a lot of post I made on farming.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by Tohsynetita1: 11:12pm On Jan 19
abrahambest:

just click on my username and at bottom click on "view my post"
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:10am On Jan 20
Tohsynetita1:

that's one of them.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:14am On Jan 20
Tohsynetita1:

that's one of them.
can ginger be grown successfully in the southwest?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:23am On Jan 20
Tohsynetita1:
nvestment in Farming is good but I will advise you not to partner with anyone. Do it by yourself. If you don't know how to go about it, go and learn it. look for farmers in your areas and learn from them. Also, so as not to lose money if something goes wrong, do something you can use like 200k to get million in months, there are several crops that could give you that. Crops like watermelon, ginger, castor, sunflower, jathropha. An acre of ginger will cost around 300k to grow and an acre can give five tonnes. A tonnes was sold in Kano by a friend at 4m last month. that's around 20m within 6 months. So, my advice for you is to do a Farming that won't really gulp your money. At most 10 percent of your money is okay. Also, don't do too long to mature crops. At most, 6 months crops is okay. Other crops listed are very costly recently. But I just cited that of ginger.
can ginger watermelon be Successfully grown in the southwest?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by ManspaceBarber(m): 8:25am On Jan 20
Raw food.
Brand and package food and sell in a middle income neighbourhood.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by Tohsynetita1: 8:29am On Jan 20
Bobbyjay001:
can ginger watermelon be Successfully grown in the southwest?
I do grow it here.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:14am On Jan 20
Tohsynetita1:

I do grow it here.
Which state are you in. I am a tomatoes farmer in Akure. I want to add ginger this year. Can you help with some info like
*best time to plant to maximise profit
*the best specie of seed to plant
*ridge/heap/spacing
*weeding/chemical application

*duration/harvesting
*packaging/who are the potential buyers?

please,help wt d info above. God bless
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by ambale(m): 11:29am On Jan 20
I'm currently working on a business centre in a close location to a tertiary institution, if you don't mind we could partner

And if you can, with that 2million you can get a location yourself, students are always in need of one document or the other
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by Marvelmoore: 11:36am On Jan 20
How can one get customers to buy
Tohsynetita1:
nvestment in Farming is good but I
will advise you not to partner with
anyone. Do it by yourself. If you don't
know how to go about it, go and learn
it. look for farmers in your areas and
learn from them. Also, so as not to
lose money if something goes wrong,
do something you can use like 200k
to get million in months, there are
several crops that could give you that.
Crops like watermelon, ginger, castor,
sunflower, jathropha. An acre of
ginger will cost around 300k to grow
and an acre can give five tonnes. A
tonnes was sold in Kano by a friend
at 4m last month. that's around 20m
within 6 months. So, my advice for
you is to do a Farming that won't
really gulp your money. At most 10
percent of your money is okay. Also,
don't do too long to mature crops. At
most, 6 months crops is okay. Other
crops listed are very costly recently.
But I just cited that of ginger.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by Tohsynetita1: 12:03pm On Jan 20
Marvelmoore:
How can one get customers to buy
Easiest, go to market places now. You will get customers, go to mile 12 in Lagos for example.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by Tohsynetita1: 4:46pm On Jan 20
Bobbyjay001:

Which state are you in. I am a tomatoes farmer in Akure. I want to add ginger this year. Can you help with some info like
*best time to plant to maximise profit
*the best specie of seed to plant
*ridge/heap/spacing
*weeding/chemical application

*duration/harvesting
*packaging/who are the potential buyers?

please,help wt d info above. God bless
around April to Sept
several species
very close spacing.
normal weeding and no much chemical per say.
6months
Drying, buyers are majorly exporters.

can we connect? I want to make an enquiry in Akure
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by Bobbyjay001(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20
Tohsynetita1:
around April to Sept several species very close spacing. normal weeding and no much chemical per say. 6months Drying, buyers are majorly exporters.
can we connect? I want to make an enquiry in Akure
sure, we can conect. Drop ur whatsap digits
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by Tohsynetita1: 5:53pm On Jan 20
Bobbyjay001:

sure, we can conect. Drop ur whatsap digits
0803154250 nine
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20
Tohsynetita1:
0803154250 nine
this number isn't whatsapp
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 by Tohsynetita1: 7:42pm On Jan 20
Bobbyjay001:
this number isn't whatsapp
it's

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Pick The Best Stocks On The Market? / Starting An Oil Marketing Firm: What Are The Factors To Consider? / S.o.s Am Confused About Stocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.