Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? (22551 Views)

Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody / Nigerian Billionaire Mike Adenuga Offers $600m For Ivorian Mobile Phone Company. / Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by aieromon(m): 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2011
Are you guys actually the aggrieved pensioners or you're posting on their behalf?
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Oluti(m): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2011
We went to court Adenuga said lets negociate out of court. We said o.k. His lawyers signed the agreement reached but they have been saying they have not been able to see Adenuga to sign his copy since January hence we want to expose him to Nigerians. We have already contacted several media houses. Any negative story about people like Adenuga is hot news anyday. Unless he signs that agreement before that day, the man is going to be the hottest news of the day.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Gbenge77(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2011
Horrendous.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Oluti(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2011
I am not only one of the pensioner I am the one coordinating the picketing on the 14th. We should have had it before we even went to court but for the fear of Adenuga. As it is now, I have moved temporarily to my friend's place in Ibadan until the 14th. I have received some threatning sms since Monday which made me suspect some of our members. Some of them know my house. Our chairman ran to his home town when he refused to compromised with Adenuga to sell us out like the previous executive did.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by BERNIMOORE: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2011
I WANT TO KNOW THE KIND OF UNDERTAKINGS THAT YOU PENSIONERS SIGNED,;
(1)WHO PREPARED THE UNDERTAKING? IS IT ADENUGA'S LAWYER?
,(2)IF YES THEN, WHICH PRECISE DATE DO THEY PROMISE TO PAY?IS THERE ANY DATE FIXED FOR THE PAYMENT BEFORE YOU SIGNED?
(3),  OR WAS IT A JOINT ACCEPTANCE UNDERTAKING AGREEMENTS PREPARED BY YOUR REPRESENTATIVES ON YOUR BEHALF,THEN LATER SIGNED BY EACH PENSIONERS?
(4),AND ARE YOU PERSONALLY A SIGNATORY TO THE UNDERTAKINGS?
(5)IF YOU ARE A SIGNATORY,DO YOU HAVE YOUR OWN COPY OR PHOTOCOPIES OF THE UNDERTAKINGS IN YOUR CUSTUDY?(6)OR YOU HAVE SIGNED AND LEFT THE SIGNED DOCUMENTS WITHOUT HAVING A PHOTOCOPY,IF NOT DO YOU DEMAND FOR THEM?.
(7)DO YOU HAVE A SIGNED MEMO OR DOCUMENTS BACKING THE PROPOSED REDUCTION?IN YOUR CUSTUDY OR THE CUSTUDY OF YOUR REPRESENTATIVE?IT MAYBE LAWYER OR ASSOCIATION LEADERS
(cool.DO YOU PENSIONERS HAVE A LAWYER?.AND IF YES, IS HE ALWAYS ACCOUNTABLE TO ALL PENSONERS BY BEING READILY APPROACHABLE TO EACH MEMBER? OR YOU JUST FOLD YOUR ARMS AND RELY ON WHAT YOU ARE TOLD BY YOUR REPS.
REPLY THESE QUESTIONS IN ORDERLY MANNER SO AS TO KNOW WHERE THE FAULT LIES.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Sagamite(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2011
BERNIMOORE:

MY CANDID ADVICE IS THAT YOU PENSIONIERS SHOULD PURSUE YOUR CASE LEGALLY AND NOT SPOIL THE CASE BY ENGAGING IN UNLAWFULL ACTS,BUT THEN THE UNDERTKINGS THAT THESE PENSIONERS SIGNED,IN REDUCING THE PAYMENT THAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO PAY,WHO PREPARE THE DOCUMENTS?SETTLING CASES OUTSIDE THE COURT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE COURT PREPARE THE UNDERTAKINGS,NO,IT IS THE DUTY OF THE PENSIONERS BEFORE THEY AGREE SETTLING OUT OF COURT TO EXCERCISE THEIR OWN RIGHT TO HAVE THEIR OWN (pensioners)LAWYER TO STUDY THE TERMS OF UNDERTAKINGS  AND ASCERTAIN THAT ''IF THE PENSIONERS MUST ACCEPT REDUCTION,THEN THE DAY THE MONEY WOULD BE PAID MUST BE INSERTED IN THE TERMS OF THE UNDERTAKING AGREEMENTS OF WHICH THE COURT MUST HAVE A COPY,AND IF THE PAYMENT DATE AGREED UPON IN THE UNDERTAKINGS LAPSES WITHOUT PAYMENT,OR THAT HE REFUSES TO SIGN THE UNDERTAKING BEFORE THE AGREED DATE LAPSES,THE COPY OF THE UNDERTAKINGS(of course if you must sign an undertaking agreement,you are entitled to a copy or a photocopy)OF THE PENTIONERS EVEN IF IT IS SIGNED ONLY BY THE PENSIONERS WILL BE JOINED WITH THE COPY OF MIKE ADENUGA'S REDUCTION PROPOSAL TO THE PENSIONERS,THIS TWO DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE  TENDERED AND DULY LODGED TO THE LAGOS STATE HUMAN RIGHT COMMISSION,IN FACT,IF MIKE ADENUGA IS SUMMONED WITHIN A SPECIFIED PERIOD OF TIME,HE MUST SHOW UP BECAUSE  IF HE REFUSES HE WILL BE ARRESTED,I KNOW HE WILL NOT WANTED TO BE EMBARRASED,BECAUSE THE COMMISIONER OF POLICE WITH VARIOUS TEAMS OF LAWYERS ARE THERE TO BOMBARD HIM WITH QUESTIONS TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF WITH THE PROOFS SUBMITTED BY PENSIONERS BEFORE THE COMMISSION(THE DOCUMENTS DISSCUSED ABOVE).AND IF HE IS FOUND GUILTY IT IS THE COMMISSION THAT WILL TAKE HIM TO COURT OR WILL BE THE MAIN WITNESS OF THE PENTIONERS AND THIS ALONE WILL SPEED UP THE JUDGEMENT, BUT THEN IF THE PENSIONERS ARE NOT HAVING THIS ABOVE DOCUMENTS OR ASK FOR THEM WHILE SIGNING THE UNDERTAKINGS,THEN  THE PENSIONERS LAWYERS (IF THEY HAVE AT ALL)ARE NOT WORKING AT ALL FOR WHAT THEY ARE HIRED FOR OR MAYBE THEY HAVE BEEN BRIBED TO KILL THE CASE,THE RICH MEN IN NIGERIA DO THIS TO IGNORANTS.SO ANOTHER THING IS THAT IF YOU ARE IGNORANT OF WHAT YOUR LAWYER IS DOING FOR YOU AND YOU DONT CHALENGE HIM WHAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO DO FOR YOU,YOU CAN CHANGE HIM,AND ALSO IF YOU MUST SIGN AN AGGREEMENT OR UNDERTAKING,YOU MUST HAVE OR MAKE A LAWYER GO THROUGH SUCH UNDERTAKING TO SHOW AND CORRECT THE DEFECTS TO FAVOUR YOU OR NOT,HE IS TO PROTECT YOU BEFORE YOU SIGN,AND ALSO KNOW THAT MIKE ADENUGA'S LAWYER IS TO PROTECT HIM,THEY WOULD NOT PREPARE AN UNDERTAKING AGREEMENT THAT WILL NOT FAVOUR HIM,WHAT DO I MEAN?,THEY MAY DELIBERATELY NOT PUT A PARTICULAR DAY HE PROMISED TO PAY THE PENSION,WHILE THEY MAKE YOU TO SIGN FOR ACCEPTING REDUCTION WITHOUT A PRECISE DAY TO PAY AND REFUSE YOU TO EVEN HAVE A COPY OR PHOTOCOPIES OF THE UNDERTAKING TO YOUR SELF,SO YOUR OWN LAWYER CORRECT THIS DEFECTS.BECAUSE IF YOU DONT HAVE A COPY,YOU HAVE NO CASE WITH THE COURT BECAUSE YOU HAVE IGNORANTLY NOT ASK OR DEMAND IT,ITS YOUR FAULT NOT COURT BECAUSE COURT WILL ONLY WORK WITH VALID DOCUMENTS EVEN YOUR OWN PHOTOCOPIES YOU HAVE EARLIER DEMANDED.AGAIN DONT SIGN WHAT YOU KNOW WILL ENSLAVE YOU OR WILL KILL YOUR CASE,IN AN UNDERTAKING,FOR EXAMPLY,THEY WILL ASK YOU TO WRITE WITH YOUR OWN HANDWRITING THAT,''I AM NOT WRITING THIS UNDERTAKING UNDER DURESS'' IF YOU SEE IT,BEFORE YOU SIGN PLS LET YOUR LAWYER BE AWARE TO RAISE ALARM,BUT IF YOU SIGN IT WITH THAT CLAUSE,YOU HAVE JUST DONE WHAT ESAU DID BY LOOSING HIS BIRTHRIGHT FOR A PORRIDGE,IT MEANS YOU HAVE JUST SOLD YOUR WHOLE RIGHT TO CHALLENGE THE CASE LEGGALLY LEAVING YOU WITH NO OPTION THAN TO WAIT ON GOD.SO BE WISE,YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MODERN SLAVERY IN NIGERIA,YOU WILL BE SURPRISED AT HOW THE NIGERIAN SOCIETY EMBRACED THIS SLAVERY CONSPIRACY ,WE ALL KNOW THAT RICH NIGERIANS ARE WICKED, MAYBE ITS THEIR POLICY,THEY OFTEN ''ROB PETER TO PAY PAUL'',they know how to play their game,simple,, i.e, He, Adenuga invested in sports,almost all nigerian youths loved sport, so he cant be seen as a bad person overnight,The worst of this are the so called men of God who will not dare tell him the truth so far he is paying his tight and offering to his church,you will be surprised what the so called pastor will tell this poor pensioneers,''lets live everything to God'' they say, ,he must takes sides with the Guru,instead of fighting for the poor,IF PROPHET NATHAN COULD MUSTER UP COURAGE TO CONFRONT KING DAVID AND REBUKE HIM FOR COLLECTING  BATH-SHEBA the wife OF HIS SERVANT ''URIAH''AND MAKE THE KING FEEL SOBER FOR TAKING WHAT BELONGS TO OTHERS,WHY CANT MIKE ADENUGA'S PASTOR ADDRESS HIM NOT TO TAKE WHAT DOES NOT RIGTHLY BELONGS TO HIM,PROPHET NATHAN WAS NOT IMFORMED OF DAVID'S WRONGDOING BY URIAH THE HUSBAND OF THE  WOMAN KING DAVID COLLECTED NOO.BUT THE PROPHET TAKES IT AS HIS DUTY TO GET INFORMATION ABOUT KINGS ACTIVITIES SO AS TO CORRECT AND PUT THE KING ON TRACK.but even if the pastor of Adenuga heard this,he may not see that as his business or that he is not imformed,so far he is dropping something,but then the bible says that ''obedience is better than sacrifice,And attentiveness is better than the fat of a bull'' THAT IS TO OBEY GODS RULE IN DOING THE RIGHT THINGS,IS BETTER OR ACCEPTABLE TO GOD THAN TO MAKE SACRIFICES(burnt animal sacrifices performed to appease God on the behalf of a sinner in the temple in the isreal of old) BUT RATHER BEEN ATTENTIVE TO GODS STANDARD AND RULES IS SWEETER TO GOD THAN THE SWEET SMELLING FATS OF A BULL BURNT WITH THE SMELL GOING TOWARDS HEAVEN AS AN ATTONEMENT FOR SIN.but do men of God today have the courage to tell the rich today that if their souce of money is not clean,they should not bother to donate it in the church,and if they do it will never be acceptable to GOD,can they? And if not then RELIGION HAS FAILED TOTALLY IN ITS DUTIES TO FIGHT FOR THE POOR AND FATHERLESS.WHICH GOD DESCRIBED THAT IF THIS ONES ARE CHEATED UNJUSTLY,''THEY ARE  TOUCHING HIS EYEBALLS''.so pls,use legal means,thanks  

Where did you go to school?

They did not teach you how to write?

Later you will be wondering why you can not get a job.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by lucabrasi(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2011
this is what happens when the lines are blurred when it comes to government laws concerning pension funds administration.this practise is rampant and not just with adenoma even abroad but the difference is that they make any ceo pay for their crimes if they dip their hands in the workers pension funds, the government should find a way to allow only third parties administer pension funds.on a last note how did he manage to use the whole funds from my experience of this i though there are staff representatives on the board of the pension admin who are also signatories to the account, why didn't they raise an alarm or refuse to co sign for the withdrawals.
on a general note i wish you people well and i hope and pray you are able to get your demands met, it is not fair when people have worked all their lives and rather than reward them for their meritorious service,they are being shafted. sad
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Sagamite(m): 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2011
lucabrasi:

this is what happens when the lines are blurred when it comes to government laws concerning pension funds administration.this practise is rampant and not just with adenoma even abroad but the difference is that they make any ceo pay for their crimes if they dip their hands in the workers pension funds, the government should find a way to allow only third parties administer pension funds.on a last note how did he manage to use the whole funds from my experience of this i though there are staff representatives on the board of the pension admin who are also signatories to the account, why didn't they raise an alarm or refuse to co sign for the withdrawals.
on a general note i wish you people well and i hope and pray you are able to get your demands met, it is not fair when people have worked all their lives and rather than reward them for their meritorious service,they are being shafted. sad

Brown envelopes!
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by ikeyman00(m): 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2011
@@@@@

thanks for bringing it to nl

nothing stops nl

no time for cowards !!

by the way Oga and Chief Looter Ibori whats up

maybe soon that Bas tard Adenuga will open account

yall keep hidden till when?? Ibori u know what i m talking about; who can believe that Ba stard Ibori will be forced to open account in nl

ahaa oh well

suc ker f u kers
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Oluti(m): 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2011
Read the genesis of the conoil travail at the bottom of this page titled 'how mike adenuga impoverish conoil pensioners'  Moderator, what will it take to move this trend to the front page where many people will get to see it?
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Orikinla(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2011
Sagamite:

Where did you go to school?

They did not teach you how to write?

Later you will be wondering why you can not get a job.

The most important thing is he got his message across to us. This is not a literary contest in English comprehension.

Don't digress from the important issues being raised. Some people have died, because they have been cheated and denied their hard earned pension.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by jidewin(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2011
I feel for all the pensioners as i know and understand what you are going through.Mike Adenuga is not someone you can handle with levity as he requires tough handling and an open confrontation is not a bad idea. As colleagues of mine and those whom i know who had evenr had a contract or worked for him knows first hand how he runs all his investments, one man biz.If you run a contract or work for his coy,especially glo,unless you are an insider,you wont get paid until months or at least, over a year,yet his company will still want you to keep running turnkey projects for him.
he is difficult but not tough to handle.
Go ahead with your proposed protest and ensure you curry the favor of media firms,radio,tv,and newspapers.That way he will know people are fed up with his high handedness.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Sagamite(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2011
Orikinla:

The most important thing is he got his message across to us. This is not a literary contest in English comprehension.

Don't digress from the important issues being raised. Some people have died, because they have been cheated and denied their hard earned pension.

Really?

How?

I didn't read it?

You think I would read a tome written like that? I automatically assume such a person cannot have anything intelligent to say and I am only interested in intelligent opinions.

Would you read a newspaper written all in capital letters and, worse still, using only a single paragraph? Or you don't know the reason why such conventions exists and why it is important?

You also need to understand how my criticism links to the rot in Nigeria:

"Lack of self-development" and "Lack of application of best practice"

Bernimoore embodies these 2 traits. And such problems are compounded when people take it as acceptable instead of being outraged! The Nigerian "E don do, e don try" mentality in our approach, and applying one's self, to work/activities instead of being "the best possible".

Try and see the bigger picture.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by ikeyman00(m): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
^^^^

u are really acting like a somalian pirate
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2011
Sagamite you struck me as a very reasonable fella but I know better now. Most of the lads here are just a bunch of hypocrites, throwing shots at a persons diction online thats a luciferian trait!
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Sagamite(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2011
MManuel:

Sagamite you struck me as a very reasonable fella but I know better now. Most of the lads here are just a bunch of hypocrites, throwing shots at a persons diction online thats a luciferian trait!

Do you know the difference between "diction" and "write-up structure"?
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by occam(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2011
BERNIMOORE:

MY CANDID ADVICE IS THAT YOU PENSIONIERS SHOULD PURSUE YOUR CASE LEGALLY AND NOT SPOIL THE CASE BY ENGAGING IN UNLAWFULL ACTS,BUT THEN THE UNDERTKINGS THAT THESE PENSIONERS SIGNED,IN REDUCING THE PAYMENT THAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO PAY,WHO PREPARE THE DOCUMENTS?SETTLING CASES OUTSIDE THE COURT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE COURT PREPARE THE UNDERTAKINGS,NO,IT IS THE DUTY OF THE PENSIONERS BEFORE THEY AGREE SETTLING OUT OF COURT TO EXCERCISE THEIR OWN RIGHT TO HAVE THEIR OWN (pensioners)LAWYER TO STUDY THE TERMS OF UNDERTAKINGS  AND ASCERTAIN THAT ''IF THE PENSIONERS MUST ACCEPT REDUCTION,THEN THE DAY THE MONEY WOULD BE PAID MUST BE INSERTED IN THE TERMS OF THE UNDERTAKING AGREEMENTS OF WHICH THE COURT MUST HAVE A COPY,AND IF THE PAYMENT DATE AGREED UPON IN THE UNDERTAKINGS LAPSES WITHOUT PAYMENT,OR THAT HE REFUSES TO SIGN THE UNDERTAKING BEFORE THE AGREED DATE LAPSES,THE COPY OF THE UNDERTAKINGS(of course if you must sign an undertaking agreement,you are entitled to a copy or a photocopy)OF THE PENTIONERS EVEN IF IT IS SIGNED ONLY BY THE PENSIONERS WILL BE JOINED WITH THE COPY OF MIKE ADENUGA'S REDUCTION PROPOSAL TO THE PENSIONERS,THIS TWO DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE  TENDERED AND DULY LODGED TO THE LAGOS STATE HUMAN RIGHT COMMISSION,IN FACT,IF MIKE ADENUGA IS SUMMONED WITHIN A SPECIFIED PERIOD OF TIME,HE MUST SHOW UP BECAUSE  IF HE REFUSES HE WILL BE ARRESTED,I KNOW HE WILL NOT WANTED TO BE EMBARRASED,BECAUSE THE COMMISIONER OF POLICE WITH VARIOUS TEAMS OF LAWYERS ARE THERE TO BOMBARD HIM WITH QUESTIONS TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF WITH THE PROOFS SUBMITTED BY PENSIONERS BEFORE THE COMMISSION(THE DOCUMENTS DISSCUSED ABOVE).AND IF HE IS FOUND GUILTY IT IS THE COMMISSION THAT WILL TAKE HIM TO COURT OR WILL BE THE MAIN WITNESS OF THE PENTIONERS AND THIS ALONE WILL SPEED UP THE JUDGEMENT, BUT THEN IF THE PENSIONERS ARE NOT HAVING THIS ABOVE DOCUMENTS OR ASK FOR THEM WHILE SIGNING THE UNDERTAKINGS,THEN  THE PENSIONERS LAWYERS (IF THEY HAVE AT ALL)ARE NOT WORKING AT ALL FOR WHAT THEY ARE HIRED FOR OR MAYBE THEY HAVE BEEN BRIBED TO KILL THE CASE,THE RICH MEN IN NIGERIA DO THIS TO IGNORANTS.SO ANOTHER THING IS THAT IF YOU ARE IGNORANT OF WHAT YOUR LAWYER IS DOING FOR YOU AND YOU DONT CHALENGE HIM WHAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO DO FOR YOU,YOU CAN CHANGE HIM,AND ALSO IF YOU MUST SIGN AN AGGREEMENT OR UNDERTAKING,YOU MUST HAVE OR MAKE A LAWYER GO THROUGH SUCH UNDERTAKING TO SHOW AND CORRECT THE DEFECTS TO FAVOUR YOU OR NOT,HE IS TO PROTECT YOU BEFORE YOU SIGN,AND ALSO KNOW THAT MIKE ADENUGA'S LAWYER IS TO PROTECT HIM,THEY WOULD NOT PREPARE AN UNDERTAKING AGREEMENT THAT WILL NOT FAVOUR HIM,WHAT DO I MEAN?,THEY MAY DELIBERATELY NOT PUT A PARTICULAR DAY HE PROMISED TO PAY THE PENSION,WHILE THEY MAKE YOU TO SIGN FOR ACCEPTING REDUCTION WITHOUT A PRECISE DAY TO PAY AND REFUSE YOU TO EVEN HAVE A COPY OR PHOTOCOPIES OF THE UNDERTAKING TO YOUR SELF,SO YOUR OWN LAWYER CORRECT THIS DEFECTS.BECAUSE IF YOU DONT HAVE A COPY,YOU HAVE NO CASE WITH THE COURT BECAUSE YOU HAVE IGNORANTLY NOT ASK OR DEMAND IT,ITS YOUR FAULT NOT COURT BECAUSE COURT WILL ONLY WORK WITH VALID DOCUMENTS EVEN YOUR OWN PHOTOCOPIES YOU HAVE EARLIER DEMANDED.AGAIN DONT SIGN WHAT YOU KNOW WILL ENSLAVE YOU OR WILL KILL YOUR CASE,IN AN UNDERTAKING,FOR EXAMPLY,THEY WILL ASK YOU TO WRITE WITH YOUR OWN HANDWRITING THAT,''I AM NOT WRITING THIS UNDERTAKING UNDER DURESS'' IF YOU SEE IT,BEFORE YOU SIGN PLS LET YOUR LAWYER BE AWARE TO RAISE ALARM,BUT IF YOU SIGN IT WITH THAT CLAUSE,YOU HAVE JUST DONE WHAT ESAU DID BY LOOSING HIS BIRTHRIGHT FOR A PORRIDGE,IT MEANS YOU HAVE JUST SOLD YOUR WHOLE RIGHT TO CHALLENGE THE CASE LEGGALLY LEAVING YOU WITH NO OPTION THAN TO WAIT ON GOD.SO BE WISE,YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MODERN SLAVERY IN NIGERIA,YOU WILL BE SURPRISED AT HOW THE NIGERIAN SOCIETY EMBRACED THIS SLAVERY CONSPIRACY ,WE ALL KNOW THAT RICH NIGERIANS ARE WICKED, MAYBE ITS THEIR POLICY,THEY OFTEN ''ROB PETER TO PAY PAUL'',they know how to play their game,simple,, i.e, He, Adenuga invested in sports,almost all nigerian youths loved sport, so he cant be seen as a bad person overnight,The worst of this are the so called men of God who will not dare tell him the truth so far he is paying his tight and offering to his church,you will be surprised what the so called pastor will tell this poor pensioneers,''lets live everything to God'' they say, ,he must takes sides with the Guru,instead of fighting for the poor,IF PROPHET NATHAN COULD MUSTER UP COURAGE TO CONFRONT KING DAVID AND REBUKE HIM FOR COLLECTING  BATH-SHEBA the wife OF HIS SERVANT ''URIAH''AND MAKE THE KING FEEL SOBER FOR TAKING WHAT BELONGS TO OTHERS,WHY CANT MIKE ADENUGA'S PASTOR ADDRESS HIM NOT TO TAKE WHAT DOES NOT RIGTHLY BELONGS TO HIM,PROPHET NATHAN WAS NOT IMFORMED OF DAVID'S WRONGDOING BY URIAH THE HUSBAND OF THE  WOMAN KING DAVID COLLECTED NOO.BUT THE PROPHET TAKES IT AS HIS DUTY TO GET INFORMATION ABOUT KINGS ACTIVITIES SO AS TO CORRECT AND PUT THE KING ON TRACK.but even if the pastor of Adenuga heard this,he may not see that as his business or that he is not imformed,so far he is dropping something,but then the bible says that ''obedience is better than sacrifice,And attentiveness is better than the fat of a bull'' THAT IS TO OBEY GODS RULE IN DOING THE RIGHT THINGS,IS BETTER OR ACCEPTABLE TO GOD THAN TO MAKE SACRIFICES(burnt animal sacrifices performed to appease God on the behalf of a sinner in the temple in the isreal of old) BUT RATHER BEEN ATTENTIVE TO GODS STANDARD AND RULES IS SWEETER TO GOD THAN THE SWEET SMELLING FATS OF A BULL BURNT WITH THE SMELL GOING TOWARDS HEAVEN AS AN ATTONEMENT FOR SIN.but do men of God today have the courage to tell the rich today that if their souce of money is not clean,they should not bother to donate it in the church,and if they do it will never be acceptable to GOD,can they? And if not then RELIGION HAS FAILED TOTALLY IN ITS DUTIES TO FIGHT FOR THE POOR AND FATHERLESS.WHICH GOD DESCRIBED THAT IF THIS ONES ARE CHEATED UNJUSTLY,''THEY ARE  TOUCHING HIS EYEBALLS''.so pls,use legal means,thanks  

It's really difficult to read or comprehend what you've written. Can you summarize and do not write in capital letters
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2011
Sagamite:

Do you know the difference between "diction" and "write-up structure"?
One is a clear reflection of the other, just as you can't give what you don't have. Times are hard for those people that's why they've taken to desperate measures since the court settlement doesn't seem to compel Mr. Mike to append his signature. I see you're an egotistic and uppituous person, can you please allow us empathize with these people thanks
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by rimms(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2011
You do not need any evidence to belive the poster. This how Mike Operates for many years.
I know both men very well.
Mike is richer, but Dangote is a better man by far.
Mike is fake, unprofessional, unreasonable, a wicked soul and a control freak.

@poster, if you listen to me you will win this battle.
You must stay together, create heavy traffic right in-front of his building on Adeola Odekun Street, your signs must be very big and visible. Be ready to do this type of protest more than just once. Let the world know that you're not asking for a gift from Mike, you're asking for what belongs to you.
Mike's illogical business ways is known across the country, so the public will support you. But you must be ready to be consistent.
Mike people know the best way to buy news or good image, so do not count on newspapers or any other news madia.

Also counting on lawyers or rule of laws will be a waste of time if you want to win this battle. Get him by his balls and you will get your money.
Mike can not afford any negative public attention at this time. So, if you fight hard and you make a lot of noise to expose the man, he will run away as usual and you will be paid.
Do not be intimidated, Mike is a coward that has nobody, even his family on his side, but only the desperate sycophant that usually leave when the water hit the boiling point.
Go out there, fight hard, don't back down and what belongs to you will be released.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Sagamite(m): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2011
MManuel:

One is a clear reflection of the other, just as you can't give what you don't have. Times are hard for those people that's why they've taken to desperate measures since the court settlement doesn't seem to compel Mr. Mike to append his signature. I see you're an egotistic and uppituous person, can you please allow us empathize with these people thanks

And I can see you are a mooron!

Diction is the choice of language used. It is not the same thing as write-up structure.

I have not criticised his diction because I could not be bothered to read such. I criticised his write-up structure which reflects the plague of low self-development in Nigeria. The low self-development that leads to lack of competence. The lack of competence that shapes our appalling work ethic. The appalling work ethic and lack of competence that results in poor rules, processes and checks to have a sane society. The insane society that leads to social and public failures that restarts and entrenches the loop.

Stop thinking of compelling criminals in acting right instead of looking at how best it is to ensure they are punished. Reduce sympathy and see how you can upskill society to be efficient and competent so such shyt does not happen again and then you have to bring your sorry sympathy out again.

When you are able to comprehend thinking like that, THEN you will understand why I am entitled to be "egotistic and uppituous" around people like you.

If we have just 1 million people like me in Nigeria, it will be one of the best places on Earth.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by DerMeister: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2011
The Adenuga fella should give them their money!!!
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by gamechange(m): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2011
This man reminds me of the late Robert Maxwell of Daily Mirror, UK, who practically brought pension fund embezzlement to the consciousness of ordinary folks. Unfortunately businessmen get richer by not been fair, they are the ones who will borrow from the bank, even though they have the money in their back pocket. They have a different mentality and thats usually why they make many enemies especially in business circles, they can appear coldblooded but can be got at. The weapon against them is eactly what you are doing, they hate negative publicity, the more you go to the press, the quicker you will get to a settlement. Good luck.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2011
The pensioners will need a good lawyer to plead their case since they appear to have taken the laws into their hands by publicly commenting on a matter before the courts.

Secondly, I can see Dangote has a lot of paid agents or mercenaries on this forum.

Lets hear from both parties before passing judgement pls.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by lipopo(m): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2011
This so called rich men in nigeria are all the same, with all sort of devilish attitudes.Mike Adenuga,dangote,femi otedola, jimoh ibrahim etc, pay so much to the media and news reporter to brand their image. Go and take a look at what Femi Otedola has done to all his staff in Zenon and AP. One day be one day, GOD will unleash all HIS wrath on them.(Amen).
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Oluti(m): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2011
A poster wantto know if we has lawyer. Ofcause we do. We have lawyers representing us from serac. It is infact after our lawyers took file a suit at the lagos high court asking the court to compel him to hand off our fund that he agreed to settle at the mediation centre of the lagos high court. The court appointed a senior judge to preside. The agreement reached was signed by the judge, Adenuga lawyers, our lawyers and our chairman. There was a time frame of three months provided in the agreement before the money is transfeered to a pension administrator that will make the payment. This is to allow disposal of our non liquid asset both onshore and offshore. Our shares only is worth N800M. IBTC was agreed by both parties as the pension admin.The agreement was signed in January 27th. The Lagos chief judge had written to Adenuga twice urging him to sign the agreement.This is why I said I dont want to comment about the judiciary in my earlier post. What I dont understand is why the court cannot enforce this agreement that was reached in their court. In september the judge in charge drew a time table that she signed and sent to Adenuga. He did not honour it. Iwould have love to upload a copy but I dont know if I would be violating any law because it is signed by a senior high court judge. When I was in service, Adenuga refused to pay 25% salary increased agreed by all the major marketers including NNPC until we went on strike. This in year 2000. The man had no respect for agreement except on his own term. If he has no respect for directive from Chief justice of Lagos state who then is he going to respect? He hates negative publicity which is why we are taking him to the court of public opinion. Ps. I have been typing on my china phone so dont mind my mistake.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by jason2010(m): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2011
I will be there. While I am at it, I will also spread the word. The more people the better
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by rimms(m): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2011
I'm with you 100%.
Politicians and wealthy Nigerians live under the same umbrella. No respect for the rule of laws and human beings.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by rimms(m): 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2011
@Oluti, I know how this man thinks and how his people operate, just take my advise and see what happens.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2011
@OP,
While I do not know you and your colleagues,I feel for you and your story.I got an aged mother that served this country honestly but finds it hard to collect her pension regularly.
The Nigerian press fails to highlight cases like this because of the legendary BROWN envelopes that hold journalists hostage to big men and make them their lap dogs.
From my experience Mike Adenuga is going to try to break your ranks through bribery through which he will divide and rule you.
He is gonna use the police on you and you may end up failing to procure a licence to execute your march on the appointed day.
He is gonna make sure the press blacks out your protest march(Local newspapers,television,and radio)
From the above you need to realise you have a battle on your hands,I would advise you contact the international media and probably internet forums such as Nairaland,Sahara reporters,point blank news and others to get your case across,because have no doubt about it what you are embarking upon is tauntamount to bucking a very rigid and stinking system.
Maybe you can also try to contact your Member of house of Reps or your Senators.
GOODLUCK!!!
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by idy4eva: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2011
I really feel 4 these men. Some of us are just unreasonably callous. All that has been stated may not be true but at least Adenuga is owing them. After my NYSC in 2006, i had an offer wt GLO but my cousin said d man is, I shd reject the offer and i chose Alcatel. It's not ONLY priv8, even FGN! My Dad left Central Bank(CBN) as a Manager in 1996, TILL DATE he has NOT BEEN PAID harmonised pension(over 1,600 of them). They took the case to court.,.up to Supreme Court! CBN had the gut 2 lie on national dailies of Monday Oct.10,2011 through advertorial that they(CBN) have PAID ALL except those dead or abroad. I do understand, but I thk it's easier 2 crack Adenuga, he hates negative publicity. Take heart but work harder
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by VoodooDoll(m): 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2011
I think Benimoore and some of the other posters with hard to read posts are pensioners.

They may be posting using old phones that are not internet enabled or have good "QWERTY" key boards.

Please bear with them as their posts do make sense (mostly).

Interesting articles and posts all the same.

If this is true I do hope Adenuga pays them their fair share.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by VoodooDoll(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2011
At OP,

Get a good telephone video camera and record your match.

You can post it here - http://ireport.cnn.com/

or email christian.purefoy@turner.com or africa@bbc.co.uk

Local media may block you and who knows, international media may block you as well. But try still.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Guts Popular Ladipo Spare Parts Market In Lagos (video & Pics) / Naira Plunges To N1,900, Rebounds To N1,354 Then Dips To N1,700/$ / Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.