Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers (15046 Views)

Manchester United’s Angel Gomes Went To T.B Joshua’s Church For Healing / TB JOSHUA: Worshippers Seek Nigerian Televangelist's Blessing In Nazareth / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Babamide(m): 2:57pm On Jan 13
Loyalty to God or loyalty to a dead man?

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Emusan(m): 2:58pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:
I don't get it.
Is it that TB Joshua is not a man of God?
or
Christians don't commit such atrocities?
or
His church should be closed?

Because one thing is certain:
99.9999 of all those complaining don't even know what Christianity stands for! undecided

The remaining 0.0001 that is complaining and know what Christianity is, who are they? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by RushManni: 2:58pm On Jan 13
BigDick70inch:
Yes Ooo........

Even me.........let them come with more propaganda and imaginary attrocities........

Worst is label him the anti Christ but........DO I GIVE A FECK??

In order words he isn't supposed to have a child outside wedlock right ?

But he did.

Again it'll take dumbolos to think ALL the people that spoke in that documentary are fake?

But then, you'd also be dumbing to think there is someone somewhere who has the time to "convince" you......the blind have no response to conviction in this light

So zoom on with this your level of thought

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by SmartyPants(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13
Nothing?

Interesting.
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 3:00pm On Jan 13
Brainwashed slaves. Who cares grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by 36STATES: 3:03pm On Jan 13
Who cares how stupid people think?
They are at liberty to wallow in their ignorance forever if they like.
All Nigerian pastors are the same, scammers and liars, no exception.
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by drerocker: 3:03pm On Jan 13
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by judedwriter(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13
Tb joshua this, tb joshua that!

The man is long dead and his spirit is either with God in heaven or the devil in hell based on his works on earth.

Nothing we say about him, good or bad, is relevant now.

We too will face our judgment, so let's be wary of our lifestyles on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Newsmic: 3:07pm On Jan 13
H
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Iluvmycontr3: 3:09pm On Jan 13
Na una sabi.

#Gulibility is allowed
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by hotseat: 3:15pm On Jan 13
The church (SCOAN) is marching on and the gates of hell (BBC & co) shall not prevail!

@hotseat
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by ColonelMichael: 3:15pm On Jan 13
ChangedMan1999:
At first I was supporting TB Joshua because the accusers said nothing when the man was alive.

Now I know better; the accusers voice have been since the man was alive, but people where much overwhelmed by the mans philanthropy.

We turned blind eye to SCOAN man impunity because we were gaining from him. And who would have listened to the accusers who weren't giving out gifts.

Naira landers abeg person fit help me with 300 MTN airtime

Please

Zero 9.1.6.7.8.5.4.8.7.3

As you don accuse those wey dey help you before, let those against the man now take over the responsibility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Kanmagram(m): 3:16pm On Jan 13
I'm not a fan of T.B Joshua. But why didn't they say these when he was alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Crime007: 3:17pm On Jan 13
🧐🧐🧐
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by PoliteActivist: 3:19pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:
I don't get it.
Is it that TB Joshua is not a man of God?
or
Christians don't commit such atrocities?
or
His church should be closed?

OBUKSBAYELSA:
I stand with Scoan, Pastor Evelyn Joshua and my late spiritual mentor Prophet TB Joshua.
The more they castigate and lie against him the more I believe his ministry

AgentNairaland:
You're the true worshippers, I salute your courage.. When those bastards knew his miracle were fake, WHY DO THEY STAY THERE?

*Politeness*
Having followed this for some time, no TB was never a Christian and was into sorcery.
Doesn't mean the church should be closed - membership and wife are innocent.
But stop supporting evil or keeping silent.
All it takes for evil to triumph is that bystanders do/say nothing

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by m07891950: 3:22pm On Jan 13
see below

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Hezmatosky: 3:22pm On Jan 13
Even supporters of Buhari still want to die supporting him angry
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Validated: 3:23pm On Jan 13
Which BBC documentary, the same ones that "proved" that Tinubu graduated from Chicago university? Tueh!
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by zoedew: 3:23pm On Jan 13
It is your choice. The eternal consequences will always come. Where are Jesu Oyingbo's worshippers today?
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by justwise(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13
Kanmagram:
I'm not a fan of T.B Joshua. But why didn't they say these when he was alive.

They did but was silenced and forced to go into hiding.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by PoliteActivist: 3:29pm On Jan 13
Reelmii:
Hmm..i am not a fan nor have i believed or being a member of his church...

But ny question is..why is no one dragging his wife??

Is it that all of this thing his is being accused off, his wife was never aware??

She is alive so they should drag her since it is only the living that can respond to accusations...even if they won't accuse her,, they should include her in their accusations so that she can come out to clear the air.

Or does it means thar TB Joshua does not carry his wife along

I just dot like the idea of accusing a dead person tgar can't defend itself..
*Politeness*
His wife was also a victim. @bolded is correct
SCOAN can still be a credit to the body of Christ - TB and his socery are the culprits not the members or current leadership

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by ezebunafo(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13
As of the anger issue ,akoko people from ondo state generally have anger issues and are very stubborn in nature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Femijohn198: 3:36pm On Jan 13
At times African will not value what they have until there loose it. international countries value TB JOSHUA die,even to level where they told the senior prophet to relocate to Jerusalem in 2017. but Federal government and the church refuses his movement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by benqo01(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13
These ones are just too blind to see thier TB Joshua is a fake and demonic pastor

Among all the atrocities he committed with facts yet dey choose to follow

Shame

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Everydaylove: 3:37pm On Jan 13
I love this.. big shame to BBC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Akaujaa(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13
Loyalty to TB Joshua and not to God? What then are we talking about, the BBC report is vindicated already.
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Martinez39s(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13
Whether or not the documentary is true; whether or not there is evidence for the allegations in the documentary, T.B. Joshua's sheeples will always see him as a man of God. This is brainwashing and cult-like behaviour.
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by ofuonyebi: 3:46pm On Jan 13
The truth is that the Oyinbo people never ''a good thing like great Prophet of The Century"
like TB JOSHUA can come out of AFRICA....the blackmans continent .....talkless from NIGERIA.....labelled corrupt nation!

Hence, BBC has come out to rubbish that one great black servant of GOD whom even the Presidents of the Oyinbo people and their subject bowed for and appreciated the power of GOD in his life when he was alive..

They have cunningly push the ball into the court of Nigerians to see how they play it with fake investigation
The questions are';
Those crucifying the late man of God now.....where were they when he was alive to defend himself?
What of those families GOD has used him to heal their deadly infirmities, received salvation of the Lord, those family so empowered from their penury, those hopeless who were given quality education to fulfill a hitherto lost and dead destiny?
Before you throw the first stone against this late man of God.....are the allegations levied against our Lord and savioiur JESUS CHRIST real?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? / Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). / How Did We End Up With So Many Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.