Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers (15032 Views)

Manchester United’s Angel Gomes Went To T.B Joshua’s Church For Healing / TB JOSHUA: Worshippers Seek Nigerian Televangelist's Blessing In Nazareth / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Bigbags(m): 4:55pm On Jan 13
It's funny how we Africans(especially Nigerians) practice this religion called Christianity, how they've gradually turn it into a full blown Business, People now worship and adore the so called men of god, all in the name of testimony.. listen carefully to their testimonies, its all to the Glory of their Pastors and Daddy GO.. They use testimonies and fake miracles as a mean of Marketing.. its really Fuuny.. CHRISTAINITY IS GRADUALLY BECOMING A TOXIC RELIGION[b][/b]
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by PoliteActivist: 5:03pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

So what makes a person CHRISTIAN? smiley
*Politeness*
As I told u, a Christian doesn't believe in Hindu or Buddhist gods, neither is he a traditionalist, atheist, or moslem. He believes in Christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL6ZhV2qNps?si=kPRJ07Ycz2u4nN8T

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11pm On Jan 13
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
As I told u, a Christian doesn't believe in Hindu or Buddhist gods, neither is he a traditionalist, atheist, or moslem. He believes in Christ

This is where the problem lies!

TB Joshua also claimed he believe in Christ that's why i asked you to tell what observers will see to identify a real Christian not just what they claim!
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by faceland: 5:12pm On Jan 13
If TB Joshua was alive today, tomorrow Sunday would be jam packed because people have problems that they feel only supernatural powers can solve.
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Franking: 5:17pm On Jan 13
That's what religion does to human beings. Enjoy your gullibility.
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Franking: 5:19pm On Jan 13
BigDick70inch:
Yes Ooo........

Even me.........let them come with more propaganda and imaginary attrocities........

Worst is label him the anti Christ but........DO I GIVE A FECK??

What does that make you?
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Franking: 5:21pm On Jan 13
zombieHUNTER:

That's how zombies roll

Especially those supporters of Tinubu APc
In glaring evidence of hardship and economic downturn in the society caused by misrule and incompetence..
They still support APc expecting Magic..

How can you see the picture of Ajoke and still want a DNA test..

Zombies sef SMH

There's no difference between these people and Agbadorians

They are the same people.
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by HeavenShield: 5:23pm On Jan 13
Does BBC still exist??
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by TruthsFM: 5:27pm On Jan 13
Tb Joshua church will continue to grow and recording huge progress in life
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by PoliteActivist: 5:27pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

This is where the problem lies!

TB Joshua also claimed he believe in Christ that's why i asked you to tell what observers will see to identify a real Christian not just what they claim!

*Politeness*
I hardly need to answer this. A Buddhist can say he is a Christian but people who know him and worked with him closely will testify he's a Buddhist, as in this video below and the one before!

5 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLBIDQopPlo?si=XC9DaHuk-Cg6sQze

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34pm On Jan 13
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
I hardly need to answer this. A Buddhist can say he is a Christian but people who know him and worked with him closely will testify he's a Buddhist, as in this video below and the one before!

Let's not be wasting our time on this because it's obvious you don't know what it means to be a Christian so you shouldn't have quoted me in the first place
MaxInDHouse:

I don't get it.
Is it that TB Joshua is not a man of God?
or
Christians don't commit such atrocities?
or
His church should be closed?
Because one thing is certain:
99.9999 of all those complaining don't even know what Christianity stands for! undecided
when you don't know what a Christian supposed to be doing for observers to identify him as one of Christ's disciples!
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by TruthsFM: 5:39pm On Jan 13
faceland:
If TB Joshua was alive today, tomorrow Sunday would be jam packed because people have problems that they feel only supernatural powers can solve.
people all over the world will flood that place tomorrow now

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by PoliteActivist: 5:40pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

Let's not be wasting our time on this because it's obvious you don't know what it means to be a Christian so you shouldn't have quoted me in the first place

when you don't know what a Christian supposed to be doing for observers to identify him as one of Christ's disciples!

*Politeness*
Funny guy. YOU quoted me!
I said I'd followed this for a while and from all I deduce TB was never a Christian. You jumped in to ask me how I know if Hindu, Buddhist, Moslem, etc is saved!
Talk about non sequitur!

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by femi4: 5:45pm On Jan 13
BigDick70inch:
Yes Ooo........

Even me.........let them come with more propaganda and imaginary attrocities........

Worst is label him the anti Christ but........DO I GIVE A FECK??
Continue, bbc will still be around in the future to run your documentary in the nearest future when the scale finally fell from your eyes

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Funny guy. YOU quoted me!
I said I'd followed this for a while and from all I deduce TB was never a Christian. You jumped in to ask me how I know if Hindu, Buddhist, Moslem, etc is saved!
Talk about non sequitur!

The highlighted!
Please below is my first post on this thread so i never quoted anyone

MaxInDHouse:
I don't get it.
Is it that TB Joshua is not a man of God?
or
Christians don't commit such atrocities?
or
His church should be closed?
Because one thing is certain:
99.9999 of all those complaining don't even know what Christianity stands for! undecided
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by PoliteActivist: 5:56pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted!
Please below is my first post on this thread so i never quoted anyone

*Politeness*
Oh, ok. I don't usually look at monikers. I quoted a few people on that one post, didn't know one was you
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by epainos: 6:01pm On Jan 13
OBUKSBAYELSA:
I stand with Scoan, Pastor Evelyn Joshua and my late spiritual mentor Prophet TB Joshua.
The more they castigate and lie against him the more I believe his ministry

grin grin grin grin grin

T.B. Joshua the magician. grin

He said the more they castigate him.... grin

There is one video.....magician Joshua was just swaggering in his white garment chasing evil spirits.... grin but guy man was drunk in reality..... I saw mumu people all flying around.... grin

You better go find the old videos of your babalawo mentor where he displayed witchcraft openly. grin

Guy man rebranded himself...even got the white to teach him how to speak english to a decent stage. grin

Anyway...it is your life. grin

Even his own daughter said his papa was a monster. Or is the girl not his daughter? grin It is not too late for his people to arrange a DNA sample from his grave to prove the girl wrong. Thank God it is near his church. grin

I bet it with you...TB Joshua ppl will not

E bi like say dem don "kpa" your brain.. grin Let them do DNA na. grin Yeye dey smell.
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Egoveen: 6:07pm On Jan 13
Because your brains has been eaten already by the man.......a brainless being is a ZOMBIE..
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Oh, ok. I don't usually look at monikers. I quoted a few people on that one post, didn't know one was you

It's OK the problem is billions don't care to know what Christianity entails they're simply carried away with charity works thinking that's what Jesus taught so whoever is using Jesus name to do charity works is a Christian or man of God to them.
Thanks!
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by PoliteActivist: 6:17pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK the problem is billions don't care to know what Christianity entails they're simply carried away with charity works thinking that's what Jesus taught so whoever is using Jesus name to do charity works is a Christian or man of God to them.
Thanks!
*Politeness*
Exactly. Though ideally ALL Christians ought be like early disciples - poverty,suffering for, and if necessary, die for Christ. But how many Christians are like that??
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Ubdavis(m): 6:21pm On Jan 13
Religious poeple do not reason with logic. Just like must teenage lovers
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by fineberry(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13
La read all, La die
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by ayo2008: 6:25pm On Jan 13
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Nothing-will-change-our-loyalty-to-T.B-Joshua-Worshippers

The loyalty is understandable

Being Jazzed and freed from the hypnotism is not easy. I pray they see the light one day. Jesus is the way, the truth and the light.
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42pm On Jan 13
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Exactly. Though ideally ALL Christians ought be like early disciples - poverty,suffering for, and if necessary, die for Christ. But how many Christians are like that??

The name "CHRISTIANS" is most important not how each of them react in later times because they're all on the journey to life. The first thing they have to know is what assignment Jesus gave his disciples to do without that no matter how much they call Jesus' name or charity works they're doing all is in vain.

So the first thing is knowing what Christians are supposed to be doing now as the assignment Christ gave them to do not charity works or claiming Christians and shouting his name up and down!
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by kazyhm(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13
My reservation about on the documentary is the choice of the researcher to choose only those that fall out with TB Joshua......like what was he expecting ?

I was surprised that the documentary trend................ those revelations are not news.
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by denny43a: 6:52pm On Jan 13
You're the true worshippers, I salute your courage.. When those bastards knew his miracle were fake, WHY DO THEY STAY THERE?You're the true worshippers, I salute your courage.. When those bastards knew his miracle were fake, WHY DO THEY STAY THERE?...
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by fineberry(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13
La read all, La die.
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Abrahamweb(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13
OBUKSBAYELSA:
I stand with Scoan, Pastor Evelyn Joshua and my late spiritual mentor Prophet TB Joshua.
The more they castigate and lie against him the more I believe his ministry
And you should.
Stand with him don't falter.
"God is with him"
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Abrahamweb(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13
Akwamkpuruamu:
Only God can Judge.
I love this line soon much.
Only God can judge but if brother commit fornication,he's to be removed from the work force in the church 😂😂😞😕
Christians and double standards are like 5 & 6.
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by PoliteActivist: 7:50pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

The name "CHRISTIANS" is most important not how each of them react in later times because they're all on the journey to life. The first thing they have to know is what assignment Jesus gave his disciples to do without that no matter how much they call Jesus' name or charity works they're doing all is in vain.

So the first thing is knowing what Christians are supposed to be doing now as the assignment Christ gave them to do not charity works or claiming Christians and shouting his name up and down!
*Politeness*
Well, the truth is that Christianity is NOT as complicated as you'd have it be.
Salvation in Christianity is NOT works-based as in other religions, no matter how much we wish it were so. It is Savior-centered!

■[[(Acts 16:30-31) The jailer, greatly concerned, approached the two, falling before them and pleading, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” Paul and Silas replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.” ]]■

Note that the entire Christian household is saved - impossible if it were by works

■[[(Ephesians 2:8-9) It is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God – not by works, so that no one can boast” ]]■

BUT!! good works are the natural outcome of following salvation through Christ!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Well, the truth is that Christianity is NOT as complicated as you'd have it be.
The truth is, salvation in Christianity is NOT works-based as in other religoons, no matter how much we wish it were so. It is Savior-centered!

■[[The jailer, greatly concerned, approached the two, falling before them and pleading, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” Paul and Silas replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.” (Acts 16:30-31).]]■

Note that the entire Christian household is saved - impossible if it were by works

■[[It is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God – not by works, so that no one can boast” (Ephesians 2:8-9).]]■

BUT!! good works are the natural outcome of following salvation through Christ!

Of course it's by WORKS {James 2:18-26} but not the one humans figured out from their own generosity {Isaiah 64:6} rather it's based on complete obedience to what Jesus taught us to do as WORKS of FAITH.
Whoever failed to do it is doomed! Matthew 7:21-23
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by drsibz66(m): 8:01pm On Jan 13
gidgiddy:
8 women come foward and accuse one man of sexual molestation. Rather than call for a thorough independent investigation to get to the truth, you call the women liers because the person accused is a man of God

Yet every day you read in the news about how men of God are sexually abusing women

How can 8 people just come out in a day and lay an accusation. Most likely planned. Cos I don't understand how 8 people will just make up their mind to confess same time . Even if the event or abuse happened to them at the same time and place they all can't just decide to come out same day except it was planned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Must Every Believer Speak In Tongues As An Evidence Of Having The Holy Spirit? / Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos / Horrifying Things About Sabbath Churches. Pls Share Your Experiences....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.