Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Photo: Another Nigerian Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Another Nigerian Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking (1403 Views)

Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement / Two Nigerian Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In Malawi / Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Another Nigerian Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by Xiaohei(m): 10:04am On Jan 13
It’s another one! Indian should enact the death penalty for drug trafficking. Enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Another Nigerian Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by Bahdguyishere: 10:48am On Jan 13
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free, we know the truth about this thing angry
Re: Photo: Another Nigerian Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by sirchim(m): 10:53am On Jan 13
Forumites:
Nairaland is getting sanitized. You know what I mean and I love it.
Don't mind them, if it was before, the usual tribal war will set in.🤔 At least, if you do anyhow now, you go collect am WOTOWOTO anyhow 😄
Re: Photo: Another Nigerian Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by Georgry(m): 11:37am On Jan 13
Bahdguyishere:
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free, we know the truth about this thing angry

I saw what you did there.. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Another Nigerian Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by Bahdguyishere: 11:49am On Jan 13
Georgry:

I saw what you did there.. Lol.
Wisdom is profitable baba grin cheesy
Re: Photo: Another Nigerian Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by System202: 11:53am On Jan 13
Hmm, Indian Development lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photo: Another Nigerian Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by dominique(f): 12:25pm On Jan 13
SoNature:
I have repeatedly maintained that the Nigerian government should ban Nigérians from travelling to Asian countries from Nigeria if they have no track record of going for education, business or medical reasons. These lunatics are disgracing our passport!

Imagine the level of commotion and bragging he would have caused on social media if he succeeded in selling those illicit drugs.

The culprit went there on a medical visa, most of the others that have been caught went there on student visa. The only way to put a stop to this madness is by implementing the death penalty on drug traffickers like some one has already said.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Another Nigerian Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by Raskimonojendor: 2:07pm On Jan 13
coputa:
Yes India unlike Singapore has not yet pass a death legislation on any drug offense, hence, nigerians drug Lords see there as a haven
Death penalty won't stop them. The reward for trafficking would get higher. However, it would help reduce their population.
Re: Photo: Another Nigerian Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Jan 13
knotty:

Because folks are just peeping and leaving?
Don't worry.
They have affirmed what they needed to affirm. That's all.

Una Positive Nomenclature Affirmation Group
Re: Photo: Another Nigerian Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by DesChyko: 2:14pm On Jan 13
seunmsg:

Of course, anything to preserve the crime culture and allow folks to destroy lives all in the name of making money at all cost is good to find los like you. So yes, I’m not expecting you to see things differently.

Two people responded to my quote to speak against my opinion. One is you; the other is the fellow whose opinion got removed a few hours after.

Such senseless vile is the reason the stupidity in that removed comment (or 'muddling up' as you like to excuse it for) needed to be eradicated. Invest your youthful energy for better causes.

Re: Photo: Another Nigerian Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by justtoodark: 2:35pm On Jan 13
chaii....he even looks high himself.... undecided undecided
just lookin at him you would automaticaly arrest him.... undecided undecided
Re: Photo: Another Nigerian Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by epkereamaka60858: 5:19pm On Jan 13
Source: Source: ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election 2007 May Be Violent; I'm Afraid / Are Our Leaders Are Docile / An Appraisal Of The Crisis Of Nigerian Education & Foreign Certificate Seekeer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.