Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

2,500,000 Wedding Budget - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2,500,000 Wedding Budget (836 Views)

The Importance Of Setting Up A Wedding Budget / Should I Consider This Wedding Budget?? / Get Free 2,500,000 $ZETBNB Airdrop Tokens Now! Ends Soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Midekin(m): 7:52am On Jan 13
BUDGET might be the least glamorous aspect of wedding planning, but establishing—and sticking to—a budget is one of the best gifts you can give yourself as a couple. With your budget we can still help you achieve that your dream wedding...........Mr.perfectevents

2 Shares

Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by psucc(m): 7:57am On Jan 13
And such marriages barely survive a decade.

1 Like

Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by AwokenVawulence: 7:58am On Jan 13
Then after the wedding the couple will start struggling to survive with 100k per month, shm undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:29am On Jan 13
God forbid bad thing.i rather pump that 2.5m to a better project.Not interested in Marriage but if my mind change.Na just pay bride price,buy the stuff.Carry my immidiate family highest 9 people.the girl people not more than 10.Trad in her papa parlour.after trad reception.i dey go house.simple.spending 2.5m for wedding.no be me.highest 600k

3 Likes

Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Day169: 4:18pm On Jan 13
psucc:
Gb'enu e soun! sad

1 Like

Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by WaziriSND: 12:16pm On Jan 14
2.5 Million naira for an event that will not exceed 4hours. shocked
Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Nazgul: 1:07pm On Jan 14
psucc:
As in eh... the girl would even be chatting with her ex right there in the reception sef.

I don't place relevance on extravagant weddings. Let's just do a low key get together and move on with our lives.
Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Chingyyy878: 6:30pm On Jan 14
Aaaaarghmed:
God forbid bad thing.i rather pump that 2.5m to a better project.Not interested in Marriage but if my mind change.Na just pay bride price,buy the stuff.Carry my immidiate family highest 9 people.the girl people not more than 10.Trad in her papa parlour.after trad reception.i dey go house.simple.spending 2.5m for wedding.no be me.highest 600k

💯
Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Acidosis(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14
AwokenVawulence:
Then after the wedding the couple will start struggling to survive with 100k per month, shm undecided

...as in grin

1 Like

Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Midekin(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15
Thanks for your response, please note! This is a wedding package and not a marriage package
psucc:

1 Like

Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Midekin(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15
Marriage isn't a rush, plans have to be made before going into marriage. You cant pick up a lady to marry if you are not financially stable......wedding is just a day event that happens once in a life time, marriage is till eternity
AwokenVawulence:

2 Likes

Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Midekin(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15
Most times we have this mindset based on our present financial status. That is why marriage should not be a rush, you have got to plan for it both financially and spiritually........wedding is fun! marriage is sweet! May God bless your hustle so you do an extravagant wedding for your wife
Chingyyy878:

💯
Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Oyindidi(f): 5:00pm On Jan 15
Who go provide the clothes? 1,500,000 go do marriage remain change
Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Midekin(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15
Not all girls. May God bless your hustle to do your dream wedding.......
Nazgul:

As in eh... the girl would even be chatting with her ex right there in the reception sef.

I don't place relevance on extravagant weddings. Let's just do a low key get together and move on with our lives.
Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Midekin(m): 5:03pm On Jan 15
Its a one off event, you don't do it twice.........All brides need to be given a sweet wedding ceremony.......May God bless your hustle to do your dream wedding
WaziriSND:
2.5 Million naira for an event that will not exceed 4hours. shocked

1 Like

Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Nazgul: 5:28pm On Jan 15
Midekin:
Not all girls. May God bless your hustle to do your dream wedding.......
Even if God gives me a billion dollars, I'll still do a low key wedding. I'm not a fan of loud weddings. Cos I believe that there's more to marriage than the one day wedding event.

And yes you're right... not all girls do that.

2 Likes

Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Ishilove: 5:59pm On Jan 15
Midekin:
Its a one off event, you don't do it twice.........All brides need to be given a sweet wedding ceremony.......May God bless your hustle to do your dream wedding
Some people's dream wedding is a low key, quiet and classy affair. Not everyone likes noise and razzmatazz

2 Likes

Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Midekin(m): 8:21am On Jan 19
I like your response, the fact that a wedding is low key, classy and quiet doesn't mean its cheap. A dream wedding does not mean crowd!
Ishilove:

Some people's dream wedding is a low key, quiet and classy affair. Not everyone likes noise and razzmatazz
Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Midekin(m): 8:23am On Jan 19
I like that response, the fact that a wedding is low key, classy and quiet doesn't mean its cheap. A dream wedding does not mean crowd!
Nazgul:

Even if God gives me a billion dollars, I'll still do a low key wedding. I'm not a fan of loud weddings. Cos I believe that there's more to marriage than the one day wedding event.

And yes you're right... not all girls do that.
Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Midekin(m): 8:25am On Jan 19
Just as 500k will also do wedding and change will remain......Financial status determines the kind of wedding.
Oyindidi:
Who go provide the clothes? 1,500,000 go do marriage remain change
Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Midekin(m): 8:41am On Jan 19
The Significance of Wedding Venue Layout and Floor Plans in wedding.

When it comes to planning your dream wedding, one of the most important considerations is the layout and floor plan of your chosen venue. The way the space is organized and arranged can have a significant impact on the flow, atmosphere, and overall experience of your wedding day.

1. Efficient Flow and Guest Comfort
2. Optimal Space Usage
3. Enhancing Atmosphere and Ambiance
4. Strategic Seating Arrangements
5. Accommodating Special Needs and Requirements
6. Photography and Videography Opportunities
7. Flexibility for Customisation
8. Professional Support and Coordination

Still your professional wedding planner.
Mr. Perfect Events

Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by ibechris(m): 8:54am On Jan 19
How much is 2.5million?

8years ago,I spent 1million above for my wedding. If one adds inflation and cost of items in the market,we would all agreed that,this amount is simply nominal.

Then, a bag of rice was less than 10k but today it's about 53k.

The reply above shows how poor many nairalanders are.

Person wey never make 100k in his lifetime shouldn't talk about millions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Ishilove: 10:47am On Jan 19
Midekin:
I like your response, the fact that a wedding is low key, classy and quiet doesn't mean its cheap. A dream wedding does not mean crowd!
Truth
Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Midekin(m): 6:41am On Jan 30
I really appreciate you for this response.......2.5M is less than $2200. With d present high cost of living, no event is cheap no matter how u cut cost.....The 1M u spent 8 years ago should be about 5M now
ibechris:
How much is 2.5million?

8years ago,I spent 1million above for my wedding. If one adds inflation and cost of items in the market,we would all agreed that,this amount is simply nominal.

Then, a bag of rice was less than 10k but today it's about 53k.

The reply above shows how poor many nairalanders are.

Person wey never make 100k in his lifetime shouldn't talk about millions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2,500,000 Wedding Budget by Day169: 7:50am On Jan 30
@Midekin..
You sure know your onions! 👍🏿

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take? / Is My Wife Differnt From My Family? / Right Groups Mobilise 86 Lawyers For Man With 86 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.