Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

The Importance Of Setting Up A Wedding Budget - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Importance Of Setting Up A Wedding Budget (324 Views)

Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Importance Of Setting Up A Wedding Budget by Midekin(m): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2022
THE IMPORTANCE OF SETTING UP A WEDDING BUDGET.

Setting up your budget should be one of your top priorities when preparing for a wedding. Whether you plan on having a big or a small event, creating a benchmark for your expenses will make it easy for you and your partner in the long run.

FEW TIPS!
1. WHY DO WE NEED TO SET A BUDGET WHEN WE’RE PREPARED TO SPEND MUCH?

When you start planning for your wedding, discuss with your partner a realistic budget you can work on. Most couples experience arguing about money once in a while, and you would want to steer clear of that.
Remember, you need more money in marriage than the wedding.

2. HOW DO WE SET UP OUR WEDDING BUDGET?

Talk to your partner how much you both are willing to spend on your wedding. It is crucial to discuss how much each of you can contribute so that you can estimate how much you should spend on your special day. If there are certain pledges of contribution from your friends or family members, you can also include it in your budget.

3. HOW DO WE STICK TO OUR WEDDING BUDGET?

After setting a budget, the next thing to do is to create a wedding CHECKLIST. You can start listing the most important items in your checklist down to the least important ones. By doing so, you will know where your money should or should not go.

Once you have your wedding checklist, contact MR. PERFECT EVENTS on +2348083373302 and discuss with them all the included fees.

Your dream wedding is guaranteed!

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Setting Up A Wedding Budget by Midekin(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
We have always got you covered.
Mr.perfectevents
+2348083373302

Re: The Importance Of Setting Up A Wedding Budget by Midekin(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
Mr.perfectevents

Re: The Importance Of Setting Up A Wedding Budget by Midekin(m): 10:40am On Jan 10
BUDGET might be the least glamorous aspect of wedding planning, but establishing—and sticking to—a budget is one of the best gifts you can give yourself as a couple. With your budget we can still help you achieve that your dream wedding...........Mr.perfectevents

+2348083373302

(1) (Reply)

What Food Bowl Or Container Should I Used For Microwave / Effect Of Domestic Violence On Kids / Minimalist Of Nairaland How Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.