Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Tinubu Seeks Strengthened Cooperation With France To Tackle Terrorism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Seeks Strengthened Cooperation With France To Tackle Terrorism (4640 Views)

Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials / Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / Turkish President, Erdogan Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Seeks Strengthened Cooperation With France To Tackle Terrorism by Crafteck1: 7:58pm On Jan 13
Toluwanise247:
God bless mr President
God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless presidency
God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerians home and abroad
God bless Nairaland
God bless me
God bless you .

On top 30k monthly?
Re: Tinubu Seeks Strengthened Cooperation With France To Tackle Terrorism by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 8:07pm On Jan 13
Countries are chasing out france,you're inviting them ,this Naija Leaders are clueless
Re: Tinubu Seeks Strengthened Cooperation With France To Tackle Terrorism by Zyrac: 12:06am On Jan 14
Saidfx:
Nigeria was colonized by a western country and she is with the west and will continue to be with western countries. It is what it is
Fish brain inside a slave body
Re: Tinubu Seeks Strengthened Cooperation With France To Tackle Terrorism by seunayantokun(m): 12:55am On Jan 14
Which kain colo cooperation แบน wan get from wicked colonial slave masters?
Re: Tinubu Seeks Strengthened Cooperation With France To Tackle Terrorism by shotuns: 12:56am On Jan 14
Many African countries are running away from France domination, but our clueless government is inviting them to bring chaos. na wa o...
Re: Tinubu Seeks Strengthened Cooperation With France To Tackle Terrorism by ogbonti: 8:12pm On Jan 14
Rostikol:

Very disturbing that Tinubu seems to be in bed with France.

Those people are evil exploiters of African nations, and sponsors of terrorism.

This is quite alarming.

Not happy with it at all.

yes no true Nigerian should be happy about France laying their filter hands on our country
Re: Tinubu Seeks Strengthened Cooperation With France To Tackle Terrorism by Hpesoj: 10:24pm On Jan 14
Dpharisee:
France is behind a lot of the terrorism going on in Sahel Africa, since they were forced to leave Mali, Niger, Central African Republic and Burkina Faso the military in those countries have been achieving great success in collaboration with Russia.
I would rather discuss with Russia and its mercenary group Wagner than France which has carried out a lot of coups and destabilisation of countries like Libya in Africa

And you also think Russia is father Christmas. Lol same Russia that has been in several Middle East and North African countries 'fighting' terrorism with not end in sight.

Africans keep getting their ass sodomized by different sugar daddies. If you think any country will use their resources to solve your problem, then you must be joking.

All the billions China is throwing around in Africa and the 'aids' that Way and the West and sending to African countries and LDCs, you think it's because they have excess and they don't have use for money?
Re: Tinubu Seeks Strengthened Cooperation With France To Tackle Terrorism by Hpesoj: 10:30pm On Jan 14
Jeezuzpick:

France, of all countries?!?!

Russia is a better ally sef.....not France o.

I really don't understand the recent hype and love for Russia. Hmmmmm. Experience is the best teacher sha. It's only right for Russia to also take her turn on the continent after the west and China have taken turn in sodomizing the continent.
Re: Tinubu Seeks Strengthened Cooperation With France To Tackle Terrorism by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:37am On Jan 15
Hpesoj:

I really don't understand the recent hype and love for Russia. Hmmmmm. Experience is the best teacher sha. It's only right for Russia to also take her turn on the continent after the west and China have taken turn in sodomizing the continent.

It's not "love for Russia".

It's a comparison I'm making.

France is so bad that Russia would be better.

Gerrit?
Re: Tinubu Seeks Strengthened Cooperation With France To Tackle Terrorism by Hpesoj: 11:59am On Jan 15
Jeezuzpick:

It's not "love for Russia".

It's a comparison I'm making.

France is so bad that Russia would be better.

Gerrit?

For me? I don't like "the devil and the deep sea" kinda shit. I'd rather trust the Nigerian police to eradicate terrorism than any external party.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary / How Do I Get Official Documents Relating To Goverment Spending. / Very Interesting: America's Secret Files On Ojukwu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.