Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert (12632 Views)

Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms / Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO / List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by BloomingDale(f): 6:03pm On Jan 13
Omoawoke2:

Seun mynd44…

If you notice, I’ve been a good nairalander and stayed out of trouble. grin
Is cease fire over ? This is someone triggering tribal conflict on my innocent post oo.

Bloomingdale, be guided. angry

Wetin dey do you na? Why you dey call mod make them ban me? Wetin I do you na, this boy? See me, see me trouble o!!! Which kain wahala come be dis na?

Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by 82man: 6:07pm On Jan 13
Who God bless, no one can curse, DAVIDO is blessed
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by Dikaveli(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13
fiercehillz:
OBO.... Baddest.

I hope he wins at least one Grammy award because he is a hard worker.

I still wish Afrobeat had international recognition during the reign of 2baba, Psquare, Asa, TY bello, Paul play, Dbanj, Faze, Chuddy K, Sunny Neji, Styl plus, 9ice, MI, Ice Prince, Timaya, and Wande Coal...these guys were sensational. A song could trend for 3 years then unlike the 2 weeks of trending that is peculiar to this new era.
Songs on albums used to be played From track 1 to 20 without skips...even intro (track 1) used to be a thing (can't forget interludes too e.g 2face's story story).

I just listened to one luv by 2baba this evening and I was just wondering...hmm...talents dey ooo...chai

You Sabi music

2 Likes

Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by CondemnBattery(f): 6:22pm On Jan 13
Very true, condemned battery is useless in a beautiful vehicle, REASON YOU SHOULD SELL YOUR CONMEDMNED BATTERIES TO US. cos they are useless to you, but useful to us cool
femi4:
Truth is bitter to swallow and a condemn battery is useless in a beautiful vehicle
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by Tenplet(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13
kuntash:
Ok

Kai , FTC , I no dey interested in the topic, I beg can the FTC be swapped ?
Thanks
for my post you want to sell your FTC grin you must be arrested!
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by Niok: 7:17pm On Jan 13
Money man just loan me 27k usd na
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by ufuosman(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13
OBO
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by Menclothing: 8:30pm On Jan 13
Davido 2 Grammy
Asake 1
Burner 1

1 Like

Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by PHAYOL81: 9:45pm On Jan 13
Good one DAVID but remember to put an icing on the cake by winning the damn gong. Wishing him best of luck
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by Fearyourcreator: 9:51pm On Jan 13
datola:
These musicians add more value to Nigeria than all our politicians put together.

Start to dey sing na
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by JayPeeOham: 8:56am On Jan 14
fiercehillz:
OBO.... Baddest.

I hope he wins at least one Grammy award because he is a hard worker.

I still wish Afrobeat had this level of global recognition during the reign of 2baba, Psquare, Asa, TY bello, Paul play, Dbanj, Faze, Chuddy K, Sunny Neji, Styl plus, 9ice, MI, Ice Prince, Timaya, and Wande Coal...these guys were sensational. A song could trend for 3 years then unlike the 2 weeks of trending that is peculiar to this new era.
Songs on albums used to be played From track 1 to 20 without skips...even intro (track 1) used to be a thing (can't forget interludes too e.g 2face's story story).

I just listened to one luv by 2baba this evening and I was just wondering...hmm...talents dey ooo...chai

Even Olu Maintain - Track 1 (story) is still a hit till tomorrow - I miss that guy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Music Evokes Fond Memories In You? / Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix / Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.