Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, (21661 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives / "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Gamesmart: 7:55pm On Jan 13
nairalanda1:

Actually both believe that sleeping around is evil. As I do.

And in my work , I have seen the dark side of sleeping around. I won't say more.

Evil?

Drop the Western/Arab religious nonsense.

They have brainwashed beliefs then.
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by nairalanda1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

Evil?

K.
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Gamesmart: 8:06pm On Jan 13
nairalanda1:

K.

Trust me, your father has not been faithful to your mother except you are telling me you have a miserable man and a loser as a father.

No way, absolutely no fucking way, can a man stick to one woman for over 20 years and remain happy and sane except he is totally incapable (swag-ly or financially) of attracting other women. Men are not built like that.

Your father would have hit other women OR would be well known in the LovePeddler house.

Just pray it is the former and not the latter.

Take that to the bank!
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by CandidAdmin(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

Evil?

Sleeping around is evil. It was never part of our tradition.

Our tradition allows you to marry more than one wife not sleeping around with unmarried women whether you're married or not.

That was why virginty is a big deal in our tradition.
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by nairalanda1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

Trust me, your father has not been faithful to your mother except you are telling me you have a miserable man and a loser as a father.

No way, absolutely no fucking way, can a man stick to one woman for over 20 years and remain happy and sane except he is totally incapable (swag-ly or financially) of attracting other women.

Your father would have hit other women OR would be well known in the LovePeddler house.

Just pray it is the former and not the latter.

Take that to the bank!

Unfortunately for you ,he has been faithful to my mother. As she has him.

As to how that is possible, all I will say is that being known as religious means that there are hundreds of people waiting to pounce if they see someone go wrong. That can be very motivating

I intend to remain faithful to my wife.

You can sleep around. If it makes me weak, so be it. I have followed my God and stayed true to my beliefs.

And if find out my father slept around, we'll, he really was not my example anyway. I follow a better example.

Good night alpha wolf
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Gamesmart: 8:11pm On Jan 13
nairalanda1:

Unfortunately, he has been faithful to my mother

As to how that is possible, all I will say is that being known as religious means that there are hundreds of people waiting to pounce if they see someone go wrong. That can be very motivating

I intend to remain faithful to my wife.

You can sleep around. If it makes me weak, so be it. I have followed my God and stayed true to my beliefs.

Good night alpha wolf

Continue deceiving yourself.

We all know what happens in these fake religious environments.
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by CandidAdmin(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13
nairalanda1:

K.
Abeg don't mind the guy ooo. Keep up with the mindset.
Sleeping around is evil whether it's a woman or a man.

1 Like

Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Gamesmart: 8:12pm On Jan 13
CandidAdmin:

Sleeping around is evil. It was never part of our tradition.

Our tradition allows you to marry more than one wife not sleeping around with unmarried women whether you're married or not.

That was why virginty is a big deal in our tradition.

What are you smoking?

What is "our tradition"?
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by nairalanda1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

Continue deceiving yourself.

We all know what happens in these fake religious environments.

So everyone who is not like you is decieving themselves.

Right.

Good evening, Fountain of all Wisdom and father of many. cheesy
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by nairalanda1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13
CandidAdmin:

Abeg don't mind the guy ooo. Keep up with the mindset.

Sleeping around is evil whether it's a woman or a man.

Indeed.

Then again, he is entitled to his opinion. That's what makes this site great after all. It would be boring if we all thought alike.

Even then,he ain't seen the end result
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Gamesmart: 8:16pm On Jan 13
nairalanda1:

So everyone who is not like you is decieving themselves.

Right.

Good evening, Fountain of all Wisdom and father of many. cheesy

Thanks for the lame conjecture.

It does not mean many of us are not aware of the hypocrisy, deceit and fuckery that people putting up religious face get up to. Some of us are not too daft to be shocked about the exposure of TB Joshua.

Trust me, if your papa no get occasional side chics (including amongst the church girls), he is regular in the local ashawo house. The latter is harder for people to know.
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by CandidAdmin(m): 8:24pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

What are you smoking?

What is "our tradition"?

You told the guy that "sleeping around is a western/arab religious nonsense.

Well I'm telling you African tradition/religious "nonsense" also doesn't encourage sleeping around.

One woman can't be enough for a man, but you are not meant to sleep with her as long as she's not your wife.

Your role is to marry and not sleeping with women anyhow and then claiming alpha male.

BTW, I'm interested in knowing where you got this your "nonsense" from because it's definitely not from Africa nor was it from western/arab religion.
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by CandidAdmin(m): 8:27pm On Jan 13
nairalanda1:

Indeed.

Then again, he is entitled to his opinion. That's what makes this site great after all. It would be boring if we all thought alike.

Even then,he ain't seen the end result

True!

I'm still surprised where he got his ideology from because it's not from Africa nor was it from western/arab religion.
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Gamesmart: 8:46pm On Jan 13
CandidAdmin:

You told the guy that "sleeping around is a western/arab religious nonsense.

Well I'm telling you African tradition/religious "nonsense" also doesn't encourage sleeping around.

One woman can't be enough for a man, but you are not meant to sleep with her as long as she's not your wife.

Your role is to marry and not sleeping with women anyhow and then claiming alpha male.

BTW, I'm interested in knowing where you got this your "nonsense" from because it's definitely not from Africa nor was it from western/arab religion.

What utter nonsense are you talking and so confident to repeat?

Africa has a unitary tradition?

The traditions of Igbos are same with those of Zulus and same with those of Somalis and same with that of Ashantis?
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by nairalanda1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

Thanks for the lame conjecture.

It does not mean many of us are not aware of the hypocrisy, deceit and fuckery that people putting up religious face get up to. Some of us are not too daft to be shocked about the exposure of TB Joshua.

Trust me, if your papa no get occasional side chics (including amongst the church girls), he is regular in the local ashawo house. The latter is harder for people to know.

K.

Too much projection,natch.
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by jaxxy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13
Niok:
if she no suck or if she no fucccck who go buy am wig and handbag

This only applies to lazy broke girls. undecided
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by CandidAdmin(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

What utter nonsense are you talking and so confident to repeat?

Africa has a unitary tradition?

The traditions of Igbos are same with those of Zulus and same with those of Somalis and same with that of Ashantis?

Okay, Nigerian tradition.
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Daystar7: 9:28pm On Jan 13
All this girls no matter how old they get don't and will never be logical or have the ability to have a productive discuss... Why I can never be just friends with a girl. Wetin we wan dey talk. I go straight to the point by telling you what I want which is to beat the coochie up. Is we goin Bleep or nah...
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Daystar7: 9:30pm On Jan 13
All this girls no matter how old they get don't and will never be logical or have the ability to have a productive discuss... Why I can never be just friends with a girl. Wetin we wan dey talk. I go straight to the point by telling you what I want which is to beat the coochie up. Is we goin Bleep or nah...

If you want girls with sense, go for the average looking ones, those are the ones that compensate for not being so beautiful with being hardworking and smart.
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Jamie1000: 9:43pm On Jan 13
Lol... Growing up, men used to brag about how many gals they bleeped...some still do that even at old age
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Jasonekah98: 9:51pm On Jan 13
Una still dey on this topic this new year??..

Nothing to do abi??...okay
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Niyi4321: 10:24pm On Jan 13
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
But isn't that HIGHLY UNFAIR??
Anyway I blame nature - gave both of us same sex drive but gave only guys the freedom to indulge as you wish, as desirable opportunities arise!
And some u guys still complain about everything!
That's because women went behind nature to make men pay for everything
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Niyi4321: 10:31pm On Jan 13
Beverlyjean:

Why do broke men get shamed by women that are equally broke ...is that not double standard ??
The same way shorter women body shame short guys.
That's more than a double standard but triple
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Calitoscassius(m): 10:36pm On Jan 13
Why should men boast about how many women they forked? That is to show how cheap women has become, buy one get 3 free.

So i far i have forked nearly 175 vaginas, from prostitutes, married women, single mothers, single women, fat, short, old, young, tall, ugilee and pretty women. Some of them i cannot even remember their faces.
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Niyi4321: 10:37pm On Jan 13
Daystar7:

If you want girls with sense, go for the average looking ones, those are the ones that compensate for not being so beautiful with being hardworking and smart.
Updates don drop.

1 Like

Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by PoliteActivist: 10:39pm On Jan 13
Niyi4321:

That's because women went behind nature to make men pay for everything
*Politeness*
HOW?? Even in pregnancy and childbirth, women bear ALL the pain and unpleasantness, ALL men do is enjoy sex, but as soon as she produces the child, it belongs to the man and bears his name! Or he can also choose to abandon her and the child if he wishes. So unfair!
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Gamesmart: 10:41pm On Jan 13
CandidAdmin:

Okay, Nigerian tradition.

Are you all right upstairs, ffs?

What is Nigerian tradition? Please detail and explain it to me.

What the flying Bleep!!!!!!!
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:43pm On Jan 13
So this girl na mumu undecided
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Jamie248: 12:29am On Jan 14
Gistblog9ja:
Reality Tv star, Erica Nlewedim has taken to her social media space to knocked down men who boast about having a high body count.

According to Erica Nlewedim, She said It’s so funny how men are actually boasting about having a high body count like it’s a thing of pride who will marry you? And you also have the guts to shame women 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

Erica Nlewedim

Her follower Afumuzor replied:

She fired back:

Erica wey dem fúck on top live international TV sef don dey argue about sexual morals
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by globalresource: 1:56am On Jan 14
Zonefree:
Erica is being unwise and naive.

In the sexual world, a man with high body count is an asset while a woman with high body count is a liability and disgrace to the society.

Don't stress it, na so e be...

Are you sure you are.not mentally deranged?

So this will be your advice to your son

Nairaland now full of shits

1 Like

Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by obontami: 6:56am On Jan 14
femi4:
Ajeku kiddwaya
grin
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Josywhyte: 8:38am On Jan 14
Erica, you're one of the body counts of most men...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Basketmouth And Fan Who Couldn't Spell His Words Completely / Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today / Fliptyce And Halima Bello Osagie's Wedding Pictures In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.