Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, (21678 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives / "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Sprints3: 6:09pm On Jan 13
femi4:
Ajeku kiddwaya
no mind her... She dey talk as if she is a virgin... By the way is Erica is even past her prime by this year she should be 30... Oponu girl... She should keep shut like mercy eke who dey mind her business and still supplying the highest bidder her asset... No sensible will marry a girl like Erica TBT

2 Likes

Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by loswhite(m): 6:11pm On Jan 13
ukaface:

This is not about feminism aunty
Why discredit another for the same thing you are guilty of?
The concept here is sex, not gender
Lol that is how you join feminism without knowing...you can increase your body count and brag about it....we are not stopping you
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by ktbabs(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13
We are master keys that open all kinds of locks
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Orlu13: 6:16pm On Jan 13
Fiscus105:

Anyone committing any form of sin, even ordnary lying and boast about it, his/her is going the way of distruction.

we are not talking abt who did wrong or not...I'm jet saying how things are naturally... u guys just like arguing back and forth

Men and women cannot be measured the same way..
men are valued in their ability to provide while women are valued with the extent they preserve their body...that's why u can only broke shame a man and slut shame a woman...not vice versa...if u broke shame a woman, she won't feel it, highest her boyfriend or parent will be blamed fr her brokeness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by OtuologyProf(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13
Niok:
if she no suck or if she no fucccck who go buy am wig and handbag

Don't mind derica.
My prayer be say make we no jam puna wey dey smell like Hydrogen sulphide
Amen!!!!!!
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by RealEmilokan: 6:19pm On Jan 13
Well... It's not a thing of pride; but you see, that is what make them Men. Know this and know peace.
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Princezibk: 6:23pm On Jan 13
Epstein:
Its sportsmanship....

cool
Yeye man 🤣🤣
You need KOBOKO
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Princezibk: 6:27pm On Jan 13
It was rumored she’s now married to Wande Coal …

Don’t know if it’s true tho … Besides She asked a reasonable question 🙋‍♀️ but as usual there’s can never be an answer till eternity 🤣🤣
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by MrBroke(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13
It depends on who you fvck cause most guys na dirty things dem dey nack
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Atlantis585: 6:31pm On Jan 13
See this yeye girl oo

I wan add her to my own body count sef grin
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Raalsalghul: 6:40pm On Jan 13
eazzzy1:
You prefer we do it like you? Accumulate body count and lie about it? When women start wanting men who can’t get other women, men will start boasting about their virginity.

I do need to buy you a bottle of beer for the statement in bold.

1 Like

Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by nonny1212: 6:45pm On Jan 13
Yes it is highly a thing of pride. Infact the more women you fvcck, the more ego you grow.
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by IronGalaxy: 6:56pm On Jan 13
We are natural predators, it's natural.
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by spiSeyi: 7:14pm On Jan 13
A key that opens every lock is called a master key and a lock that is opened by any key is called a useless lock undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Stargurl20(f): 7:14pm On Jan 13
We4all:

You still never get sense this year?
Lol
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Beverlyjean(f): 7:26pm On Jan 13
ukaface:

Why do broke men get shamed by women that are equally broke ...is that not double standard ??
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Gamesmart: 7:27pm On Jan 13
Erica Nlewedim is a pure reeetard!

Dumbass women and their moronic commentary!
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Gamesmart: 7:28pm On Jan 13
Biggie225:
She lacks wisdom like majority of her female colleagues.

Very well said!
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Mrexcell(m): 7:30pm On Jan 13
Is it not because of loose ladies like u who can't control themselves when they see rich handsome guys that makes them always boast? This lady slept with Kidiwaya on bbn live tv show yet have the guts to come publicly to talk rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Gamesmart: 7:30pm On Jan 13
obinna58:
After sharing your Toto to lots of them, now you begin complain

Some ladies share Toto with reckless abandon

Don't mind the slut called Erica Nlewedim.

It is when they have given themselves cheaply around to tens of men that they start saying "Men too should be ashamed of high body count".

Erica Nlewedim belongs to da streets!

2 Likes

Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Gamesmart: 7:32pm On Jan 13
nairalanda1:
It isn't a thing of pride.

A high body count for men, and by extension women...shows that

1.When they get married, they would have a high chance (I did not say that they would...and I know guys who had a high body count before marriage who once they married, ended all that, and focused on family)...of not staying loyal to their spouses.

2.It shows high signs of indiscipline.

3.It also shows they would not be there for any children from the union. (Unless they are ready to use contraceptives).

The funny thing is that having a high body count only shows that you cannot keep yourself under control. It proves to the world that when your wife becomes an old woman, you will look for a replacement. It also shows you are not ready to change yourself, because you are the man...the strong one.

You can call me a simp. I don't care. I have just seen far too many men with high body count go into marriage, and make their wives and kids lives a living misery. If being a simp means being faithful when others are losing their head, so be it. I won't be struggling with STI , and unwanted kids. You would.

If it makes you feel better calling me a simp, do so. Like them above.....especially the second who doesn't see I also adress women.

Both men's who are quoting me above to call me simp's wives would be very happy to know they have high body counts too....eh boys?

Yes, you are a Simp!

Top men deserve and should get multiple women.

Women that go for the top men (Top 20% to 30%) should be ready to share them.

And as for the moronic conclusions you made about behaviours, don't let me start. They are foolish!
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Angelfrost(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13
Saw 2 of her movies, and I have to say... Lady can't act to save her life.

2 Likes

Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by nairalanda1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

Yes, you are a Simp!

Women that go for top men should be ready to share them.

Okay, if it makes you feel better, alpha wolf
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by nairalanda1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

Yes, you are a Simp!

Women that go for the top men (Top 20% to 30%) should be ready to share them.

By the way,I hope you repeat this comment to your mother. Am sure she would be glad to share your papa with hordes of other women too since top men produce top men.

And you should tell this to your sisters so that they can prepare to be part of a top man's harem of beauties too.

While we poor simps go weep in peace grin
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Gamesmart: 7:35pm On Jan 13
Odogwuzack:
Lol all these ladies that always look for ways to justify their high body counts grin

Exactly o.

Any girl who gives this kind of condemnation, just know say na slut secretly trying to defend herself and NEVER marry her.
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Gamesmart: 7:39pm On Jan 13
ukaface:

You don't discredit men for:

1. Being broke?
2. Not being able to fight?
3. Not paying fully for first date?
4. Not being the breadwinner?
5. Not knowing how to chat you up?
6. Not being able to give good conversation and keep your interest?

Are you good at any of the above?

But you are the "victim" when you are discredited for what you should be doing?

Selfish being!

Keep you legs closed, girl. We open ours at any reasonable opportunity!

1 Like

Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Gamesmart: 7:40pm On Jan 13
SoNature:

Funny guys - you brag about immorality but when a lady does the same you call her unprintable names.

What immorality?

Abeg, open that place and shove your morals far up your ass, man.
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Gamesmart: 7:42pm On Jan 13
Omanambala:
The measuring tools used to assess the value of a woman and a man is different. Men are valued for what they provide viz a vis finance while women are valued for how they preserved themselves. Nobody wants to marry a w.h.o.r.e! She is ignorant and s.t.u.p.i.d

Thank you!

They only know equality and want equal treatment if it favours them. If it does not, they want to highlight the difference between men and women and why they need different treatment and rules.

Women = Selfish beings!

1 Like

Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Gamesmart: 7:46pm On Jan 13
nairalanda1:

By the way,I hope you repeat this comment to your mother. Am sure she would be glad to share your papa with hordes of other women too since top men produce top men.

And you should tell this to your sisters so that they can prepare to be part of a top man's harem of beauties too.

While we poor simps go weep in peace grin

I hope your mother is not the type to say women can sleep around like men do and your father is the type to accept that kind of argument.
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by nairalanda1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

I hope your mother is not the type to say women can sleep around like men do and your father is the type to accept that kind of argument.

Actually both believe that sleeping around is evil. As I do.

And in my work , I have seen the dark side of sleeping around. I won't say more.

1 Like

Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by ukaface(f): 7:52pm On Jan 13
loswhite:
Lol that is how you join feminism without knowing...you can increase your body count and brag about it....we are not stopping you
Any small thing Una go Dey shout feminism…..Mtcheeeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fliptyce And Halima Bello Osagie's Wedding Pictures In Benin / Anita Alaire Afoke Asuoha 'Real Warri Pikin' & Husband's 6th Wedding Anniversary / Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.