Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Pastor Evelyn Joshua Speaks On Bisola Johnson's Accusation Of TB Joshua (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Evelyn Joshua Speaks On Bisola Johnson's Accusation Of TB Joshua (Video) (1438 Views)

SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News / Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Evelyn Joshua Speaks On Bisola Johnson's Accusation Of TB Joshua (Video) by Newsmic: 9:07am On Jan 13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPJz8_wnW6Q

Pastor Evelyn Joshua, wife of late TB Joshua, speaks on Bisola Johnson, the lady who claimed that the late Man of God raped her when she was a member of his church.

Bisola Johnson stayed with TB Joshua while working for him for 14 years.

nlfpmod mukina2

Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua Speaks On Bisola Johnson's Accusation Of TB Joshua (Video) by Xscape1993(m): 9:11am On Jan 13
Dirty accusation...
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua Speaks On Bisola Johnson's Accusation Of TB Joshua (Video) by efego: 9:12am On Jan 13
it's well oo
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua Speaks On Bisola Johnson's Accusation Of TB Joshua (Video) by MrProlific95: 9:17am On Jan 13
God knows the truth
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua Speaks On Bisola Johnson's Accusation Of TB Joshua (Video) by Righthussle: 9:17am On Jan 13
Oh She inherited her husband's business.
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua Speaks On Bisola Johnson's Accusation Of TB Joshua (Video) by bet9ja(m): 9:23am On Jan 13
The lady gave detailed elucidation of their modus operandi in the COAN, The video above does not show any dispute to what Bisola reviewed, The church should come up with a better explanation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua Speaks On Bisola Johnson's Accusation Of TB Joshua (Video) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:24am On Jan 13
Na wa oo
TB Joshua raped you? I doubt
because fine you no fine fine, ugly you no ugly, beautiful you no beautiful

1 Like

Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua Speaks On Bisola Johnson's Accusation Of TB Joshua (Video) by justtoodark: 9:28am On Jan 13
you human beings sef....una wahala too much....

thats why you were drivin out of eden....

this is unbearable....
remourseless moroons....

is she tryin to tell us accusations against her dead husband is false....??
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua Speaks On Bisola Johnson's Accusation Of TB Joshua (Video) by justtoodark: 9:34am On Jan 13
Ladiesdoctor:
Na wa oo
TB Joshua raped you? I doubt
because fine you no fine fine, ugly you no ugly, beautiful you no beautiful

what has doing evil got to do with ugly or beautiful....
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua Speaks On Bisola Johnson's Accusation Of TB Joshua (Video) by MadamExcellency: 9:38am On Jan 13
The dead can't defend themselves.

My Father told me my brother isn't his biological son after my mum has died and that he wants me to be the heir to his legacy and I rejected vehemently because she was no longer alive to defend herself and tell her side of the story. That is how everything about the case died and the Umunna he called left and my elder brother is the son of the family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua Speaks On Bisola Johnson's Accusation Of TB Joshua (Video) by muyico(m): 11:52am On Jan 13
Why saying now? Maybe she one of dose mentally challenge he has help b4!! And dey brain touch now!
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua Speaks On Bisola Johnson's Accusation Of TB Joshua (Video) by FxMasterz: 1:15pm On Jan 13
She should stop talking and start sueing her and BBC if she's so sure of herself.

(1) (Reply)

Comparison Of Psalm 22 And Matthew 15 / TB Joshua ‘US Mass Killing’ Prediction Comes To Pass As Gunman Kills 12 / A Virtuous Woman In God's Eyes (proverb 31)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.