Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

Apostle Babalola Set To Build Ten Million Seater Camp In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Babalola Set To Build Ten Million Seater Camp In Nigeria (159 Views)

Apostle Babalola And His Wrong Choice Of A Wife: For Ministers (copied) / Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Babalola Set To Build Ten Million Seater Camp In Nigeria by Oshoboy01: 10:30am On Jan 13
One of the impact making ministries in Nigeria,His Presence Redemption Ministry is set to make history in Nigeria and Africa by building a ten million seater camp in Nigeria

The ministry Which was founded by an amiable and amicable God's General, Apostle David Babalola is about making indelible mark in Christendom by embarking on this gigantic and magnificent project called (HIS PRESENCE PRAYER CITY).

Speaking yesterday at the magnificent camp which is located at Ogere in Ogun state, the handsome clergy who was with bishop praise machine said that it's a vision that God gave him and he's ecstatic that he's about fulfilling it,he said "I'm very happy that I'm about fulfilling a vision and mandate that God gave me 40 years, it's as if it's not going happen,but I thank God that God is about to make the greatest church project in the world a reality" .

1 Share

Re: Apostle Babalola Set To Build Ten Million Seater Camp In Nigeria by superCleanworks(m): 10:54am On Jan 13
Oshoboy01:

Presence Redemption Ministry is set to make history in Nigeria and Africa by building a ten million seater camp in Nigeria .

is 10 million not too small?
Re: Apostle Babalola Set To Build Ten Million Seater Camp In Nigeria by fidelmarshal199: 11:11am On Jan 13
Make he dey play. He think say 10 million seats na small feat. He should start with 100 thousands first

(1) (Reply)

Transference Of Demons Through Watching Of Cartoons And Movies / Reports Indicate That The Red Heifers Could Be Ready For The Temple By Passover / Who Is The Anti Christ? Is It The Jewish Messiah Or Islams Imam Mahdi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.