Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

How Late TB Joshua Miraculously Healed My Daughter From Asthma” Ronke Oshodi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Late TB Joshua Miraculously Healed My Daughter From Asthma” Ronke Oshodi (303 Views)

TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo / Cancer: How God Healed My Wife / Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Late TB Joshua Miraculously Healed My Daughter From Asthma” Ronke Oshodi by money121(m): 11:43am On Jan 13
How late TB Joshua miraculously healed my daughter from Asthma” Ronke Oshodi recounts as she vouches for clergyman amid allegations.

Nollywood actress, Ronke Oshodi Oke is the latest celebrity to defend late clergyman, TB Joshua who has been embroiled in scandals for days now.

Taking to her Instagram page, Ronke recounted how the late clergyman miraculously healed her daughter from Asthma. According to her, she never believed in prophecies because of the high rate of scammers, but all that changed after she visited his church and he healed her daughter of Asthma.

Ronke revealed that something came out of her daughter’s mouth and her sister experienced similar things, which made her become a member of his church. She added that the late clergyman was also good to her and her family.

Defending him, Ronke asserted that TB Joshua is a nice man and a team man of God and she can vouch for him.

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/how-late-tb-joshua-miraculously-healed-my-daughter-from-asthma-ronke-oshodi-recounts-as-she-vouches-for-clergyman-amid-allegations/

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

Re: How Late TB Joshua Miraculously Healed My Daughter From Asthma” Ronke Oshodi by money121(m): 11:43am On Jan 13
All is well
Re: How Late TB Joshua Miraculously Healed My Daughter From Asthma” Ronke Oshodi by God1000(m): 11:49am On Jan 13
Can a false prophet do that?
Re: How Late TB Joshua Miraculously Healed My Daughter From Asthma” Ronke Oshodi by Mokason288(m): 11:51am On Jan 13
God1000:

Yes … it’s very easy

Read your Bible

God didn’t take away the powers he gave to the Devil

Plus there are a lot of spiritual books out there that you could draw powers from and act like God gave them to you

1 Like

Re: How Late TB Joshua Miraculously Healed My Daughter From Asthma” Ronke Oshodi by God1000(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13
Mokason288:

Yes … it’s very easy

Read your Bible

Plus there are a lot of spiritual books out there that you could draw powers from and act like God gave them to you
God should not allow his name to be used with dark powers to perform miracles.
Re: How Late TB Joshua Miraculously Healed My Daughter From Asthma” Ronke Oshodi by tyup(m): 12:06pm On Jan 13
Mokason288:

Yes … it’s very easy

Read your Bible

Matthew 12:26

“ And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? ”
Re: How Late TB Joshua Miraculously Healed My Daughter From Asthma” Ronke Oshodi by madridguy(m): 12:06pm On Jan 13
T.B Joshua, the best pastor of our time.

2 Likes

Re: How Late TB Joshua Miraculously Healed My Daughter From Asthma” Ronke Oshodi by Mokason288(m): 12:43pm On Jan 13
tyup:

Matthew 12:26

“ And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? ”

mstheeeeew so healing of asthma is casting out Satan ??

Wake up Oga

There is a very thin line between magic and miracle…

Ask Moses any one can cast a rod and it will turn into a serpent

1 Like

Re: How Late TB Joshua Miraculously Healed My Daughter From Asthma” Ronke Oshodi by Mokason288(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13
God1000:
God should not allow his name to be used with dark powers to perform miracles.

Gods ways are not the ways of man

Do you know how many pastors and reverend fathers that are kidnapped, raped and killed every day in The North??

Why does God allow that ?

1 Like

Re: How Late TB Joshua Miraculously Healed My Daughter From Asthma” Ronke Oshodi by FxMasterz: 1:25pm On Jan 13
God1000:

Very well.

"22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many miracles?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Miracles are not the yardstick for measuring true men of God.

1 Like

Re: How Late TB Joshua Miraculously Healed My Daughter From Asthma” Ronke Oshodi by tyup(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13
Mokason288:

mstheeeeew so healing of asthma is casting out Satan ??
Wake up Oga
There is a very thin line between magic and miracle…
Ask Moses any one can cast a rod and it will turn into a serpent
You're pointless
Re: How Late TB Joshua Miraculously Healed My Daughter From Asthma” Ronke Oshodi by hopefulLandlord: 1:42pm On Jan 13
Okay
Re: How Late TB Joshua Miraculously Healed My Daughter From Asthma” Ronke Oshodi by TruthsFM: 1:59pm On Jan 13
Thanks for giving on testimony here
Re: How Late TB Joshua Miraculously Healed My Daughter From Asthma” Ronke Oshodi by Mokason288(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13
tyup:

You're pointless

I became pointless the moment I hit you with the truth
Re: How Late TB Joshua Miraculously Healed My Daughter From Asthma” Ronke Oshodi by tyup(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13
Mokason288:

I became pointless the moment I hit you with the truth

What truth in particular?? Is it only asthma TB Joshua do heal?? and is asthma, a sickness from God??

So what truth did u hit me with?

(1) (Reply)

T.B JOSHUA- Religion And Sociopathy; Which Begets The Other? Let's Discuss ? / He Grafts In / JNI Makes U-turn, Declares September 24 Sallah Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.