Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo (20539 Views)

How Late TB Joshua Miraculously Healed My Daughter From Asthma” Ronke Oshodi / Cancer: How God Healed My Wife / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13
A Nollywood actress Ronke Ojo has reacted to allegations about the late founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Temitope Balogun Joshua.

Recall that the BBC, in a new documentary, alleged that he raped his members, performed fake miracles, tortured, and forced some women to abort their babies.

But reacting in a video posted on her Instagram page, Ojo said the late cleric healed her daughter of asthma when they visited his church.

Recounting her encounter with T.B. Joshua, the actress insisted he was a nice and good man.

“Initially, I don’t believe in prophecy, I am not that kind of person because there are so many scammers out there.

“But when I went to church that fateful day, my daughter had asthma, to God be the glory, he delivered her.

“Something came out of her mouth which I didn’t believe, and my junior sister experienced something similar. That was when I started going to TB Joshua’s church.

“Apart from that, he was a nice man to me and my family. I just want people to know that for me, he is a nice man and a man of God.”

DAILY POST

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by God1000(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13
Do you believe in faith healing?

No doubt TB Joshua was a controversial pastor, but only God can judge us

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by parkervero(m): 1:40pm On Jan 13
Everyone has one or two to say about the man. That's life. Some people will like you your own siblings might hate you.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by hopefulLandlord: 1:53pm On Jan 13
Great people like Hillary Clinton can testify on the authenticity of TB Joshua. TB Joshua said she'll win USA presidential election and she won

His collapsed church building is another proof of his ability to see into the future with amazing accuracy. He would see North and South Korean presidents shaking hands having folowed the news but he couldn't see his own church collapsing and over a hundred dying in the process

His actions to cure Ebola in Sierra Leone is another testament. While scientists toiled day and night and burned through resources in search of Ebola cure to help Africans and the human race, Joshua simply sent prayer water to Sierra Leone saying it would cure their Ebola.

Joshua said that COVID-19 would disappear globally on 27 March 2020 and as you can see, it's disappeared globally by killing lots and lots of Indians. not only did Covid not end on the said date but he died while covid is still here

don't mind these foolish atheists who say Joshua is fake. Joshua is as authentic as proven by the above

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by DrChukki: 2:07pm On Jan 13
I believe TB Joshua is a real man of God.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by ImoleNaija: 2:07pm On Jan 13
It is well.
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by BarrElChapo(m): 2:08pm On Jan 13
Okay
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by unite4real: 2:08pm On Jan 13
God healed your daughter and not any man. Yes, she met TB Joshua but God did it

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by Shuggaa: 2:08pm On Jan 13
Pastor tb Joshua was a good man, irrespective of what people will say,it takes love for humanity for someone to do all those charity work tb Joshua was doing when he was a pastor,after all e get plenty pastors were no use jass but nothing Dem dey do give the less privileged,rather na to use Church offerings live luxury lifestyle.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by Lanre1st(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13
Women!!! They are the most secret being in the world

They go places. From a secret room to another

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by Ohraykon: 2:09pm On Jan 13
its always women why does this gender worship god of men?

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by festacman(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13
One interesting thing about the BBC documentary on T.B Joshua is that NOBODY has accused him of human sacrifice. It is remarkable.

By the way, all the allegations of abuse and strange spiritual practices are what are currently happening around many popular pastors and even political godfathers even as I write this.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by TooMuchSense1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 13
LET'S HAVE AN OPINION POLL
If you believe TB Joshua was a GENUINE MAN OF GOD, click like
If you believe TB Joshua was FAKE AND EVIL, click share

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by smartsexy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 13
Alright
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by psalmz(m): 2:10pm On Jan 13
Dead men tell no tales, God will vindicate

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by OKUCHI11(m): 2:10pm On Jan 13
If all these things you people are saying is true... How come popular people ie celebrities he claimed to have healed they still died of their ailments...eg Enebeli Elebuwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by ipobarecriminals: 2:10pm On Jan 13
cool
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by EnglishUsa: 2:11pm On Jan 13
Let them allow this man to rest, can't you guys say the good things he did, now you guys want to stop other people helping the poor in Nigeria to stop, please you guys should allow the poor to breathe, he doesn't force anyone to come to his church, he doesn't force anyone to give offerings, he doesn't force anyone to pay tight, so why are you so jealous of this man... Know story again for bbc to carry, no end sas, no mohbad, now they are searching for a peaceful dead man.

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by Nigercity: 2:11pm On Jan 13
Lmao grin
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by Blitzking: 2:11pm On Jan 13
Ppl wey neva know where dem go land dey debate if na good man or bad man..work out your own salvation with fear Nd trembling...many of d ppl commenting are hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by Lanre1st(m): 2:12pm On Jan 13
Ohraykon:
its always women why does this gender worship god of men?

As in!!! Real worship
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by Raskimonojendor: 2:12pm On Jan 13
Video of her throwing up the object..
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by Sancheez5(m): 2:13pm On Jan 13
Omo it's only in judgement day we will know the real truth for now I no condemn anybody
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by ATEAMS: 2:13pm On Jan 13
Very well
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by nstore: 2:13pm On Jan 13
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by Thegamingorca(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13
Odewaleadesoye:
A Nollywood actress Ronke Ojo has reacted to allegations about the late founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Temitope Balogun Joshua.

Recall that the BBC, in a new documentary, alleged that he raped his members, performed fake miracles, tortured, and forced some women to abort their babies.

But reacting in a video posted on her Instagram page, Ojo said the late cleric healed her daughter of asthma when they visited his church.

Recounting her encounter with T.B. Joshua, the actress insisted he was a nice and good man.

DAILY POST

Even Jesus chop criticism and persecution that cost him his life back in the day. talk more of tb Joshua

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by atobs4real(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13
Testimonies coming out
Even though I know the man is gifted but don't know if he added spices.
TB Joshua, continue to rest
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by samuelson06(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13
unite4real:
God healed your daughter and not any man. Yes, she met TB Joshua but God did it

But you have to give the man some credit. How many people is the same God using you to heal?

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by HeroicMeastro: 2:16pm On Jan 13
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Ignorance is really a disease in the black race...
Is Joshua a medical personnel?
If he cures, he would have also avoided his death...
No one wants to die, isn't it?

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by atobs4real(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13
Testimonies coming out
Even though I know the man is gifted but don't know if he added spices.
People are wicked sha. When he was alive none of this people said other wise
TB Joshua, continue to rest
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by Omoawoke2(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13
TB Joshua don cast, all this image laundering is a waste of time

They will never provide any evidence of the healing, many people have died after the fake miracles. Many people have gone back to taking medications.
All staged miracles, exaggerated claims

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! / Church Members Flog 'Demons' In Awka, Anambra State (Video) / The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.