Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

TB Joshua: Christians Have No Sympathy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Christians Have No Sympathy (92 Views)

Witches and Christians have Something in Common: / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / Do Christians Have To Go To Church? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Christians Have No Sympathy by Hohenheim(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13
I watched the TB Joshua documentary and I've also followed the discuss surrounding it here and on Twitter.

Two things I take away from this whole thing is that

1. Nigerian christians and maybe most Nigerians like to avoid any discussion that makes them a little uneasy, that's why a lot of them are shouting that why did they wait for TB Joshua to die before releasing the doc like they knew when exactly he was scheduled to die angry angry

Even if he was alive I doubt that the same person who faced no serious investigation after the collapse of his building with a lot people inside, rather was getting condolences from presidents would face any repercussions for all these accusations.

2. The disciples who were in the documentary where we can cleary see them in old TB Joshua footages to confirm that they actually worked for him, were just normal people looking for your so called God and they ended finding themselves in a place where they faced so much emotional, physical and sexual abuse, in a cult like church.
Instead of sympathizing with them you're being bothered about TB Joshua's reputation.

Including those of you christians that used to hate him and call him fake when he was alive.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Enhancing Your Spiritual Connection Through Circle Casting / RCCG Redemption Camp / From Cultist To Armed Robber, Set To Be Killed, God Of Chosen Intervenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.