Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo (42816 Views)

Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking / Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) / Korede Bello Acts In "Professor Johnbull" With RMD, Angela Okorie, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by AgbaDesigner(m): 2:20pm On Jan 13
Those bashing my incoming mother-in-law should kindly get a life cool
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by DyingFetus: 2:23pm On Jan 13
Actress are cheap to fork

The other day I told one that I'm a tech bro, she day find ways to come my house but I no gree
I had to tell her that I'm sick with HIV and Aids, she even still wan come

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by babaRUNtinz(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13
Walahi
God1000:
There's no shred of shame in her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Slimprinz: 2:24pm On Jan 13
She is a wife to muka Ray then..
Clairvoyancy:
This girl just became wayward immediately she gained spotlight as a result of clout chasing. She's related to the Ray family acting Yoruba movie, I think she's a cousin or so, then she used to be decent girl with a promising acting career, but immediately she tasted a little fame, boom, she let loose and became something else..... Mama Ray will be highly disappointed in her.... Foolish woman raising a naughty daughter... Spits
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by YourGFsnatcher: 2:24pm On Jan 13
Neddstark:
Here is a woman followed on social media by many of our teenage daughers. The future of decency in Nigeria is indeed very bleak.
Aswae. People can't recognise the line again. People can say and do anything these days...they say it's "cruise" no matter how moraly degrading it is.. they say "its just cruise.." don't judge me by social media"...while actually corrupting our children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Slurity(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13
NO WONDER. NOW I CAN BLAME HER LESS
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Clairvoyancy: 2:28pm On Jan 13
Slimprinz:
She is a wife to muka Ray then..

Oh ok....
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Obiedun(m): 2:29pm On Jan 13
Trash
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by BoldBrainz(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13
nairalanda1:
I pity her liver.

Emphasis on "her liver"...right?

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by drnoel: 2:31pm On Jan 13
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

I doubt anyone cares
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Ironbull: 2:32pm On Jan 13
I'm not surprise I have be saying it before a man and his entire family can reject a woman that have kids for them then go and check that woman very well you will see that something is not right with her lifestyle.

The Muka Ray family mad just made the right decision.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by sacajawea: 2:37pm On Jan 13
Clairvoyancy:
This girl just became wayward immediately she gained spotlight as a result of clout chasing. She's related to the Ray family acting Yoruba movie, I think she's a cousin or so, then she used to be decent girl with a promising acting career, but immediately she tasted a little fame, boom, she let loose and became something else..... Mama Ray will be highly disappointed in her.... Foolish woman raising a naughty daughter... Spits
If she open for you, you no go put Prick Inside?
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by ghiloman28(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13
Una see why VDM is correct

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by sacajawea: 2:39pm On Jan 13
DyingFetus:

The other day I told one that I'm a tech bro, she day find ways to come my house but I no gree
Who?
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by ghiloman28(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13
lol shey na to use Condom naa
DyingFetus:

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Oladhips(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13
After all of these cry angry in next few years celebrity will be looking for who will donate kidney..

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by yad2eidi: 2:40pm On Jan 13
proper retired olosho
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Ironbull: 2:43pm On Jan 13
And this is a lady in a relationship?

Pls what is the name of that guy following Iyabo Ojo everywhere calling himself her fiancee, hope your family are hearing their wife to be comment?

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by judedwriter(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13
She just being honest and speaking her mind....

although her priorities are clearly wrong.
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by ppogba: 2:47pm On Jan 13
AgbaDesigner:
Those bashing my incoming mother-in-law should kindly go get a life cool

Congratulations in advance.
You go drink shekpe tire.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Quality20(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13
But Muslims no drink beer
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by YorubaDemonswag: 2:50pm On Jan 13
Iyabo ojo the clown
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by CoronaVirusPro: 2:55pm On Jan 13
Shepeteri at it again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Reelmii: 2:59pm On Jan 13
efego:
No shame again

Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Business for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/TSX6jBQTBSPmLjbr6
shame about wat exactly
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by DyingFetus: 3:00pm On Jan 13
sacajawea:

Who?

Shey you wan fork am ?!
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by ObalendeCMS: 3:01pm On Jan 13
This is shepeterism at it's peak!
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by sacajawea: 3:01pm On Jan 13
DyingFetus:

Shey you wan fork am ?!
Just say it...
Cos I find it hard to believe that a popular actress, with much higher Bidders will want to come to you, despite all you wrote there, except na person wey never get level at all at all
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Ceejay94: 3:04pm On Jan 13
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by aywagze(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13
A baddie from day one ..🤔
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Gandollar(f): 3:19pm On Jan 13
Clairvoyancy:
Haaa.. this is personal. 😐
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by obaidan: 3:20pm On Jan 13
Raskimonojendor:
Dino Melaiye's former girlfriend.
na sare wagba......Dino was dating another person, she na just waka pass

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons / Ice Prince Flaunts His New Hairstyle (Photos) / Photos Of Tboss And Ebuka-Obi Uchendu Goofing Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.