Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland (1795 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Beg The US Government To Jail Kenneth Over Negative Review / Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram / We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Obaofpigs: 10:58pm On Jan 13
Being President has made you wealthier than IGBOs? See why I am glad that your sophisticated foolishness has been exposed for all tribes to see? cheesy

Enjoy Presidency on an empty stomach .. cheesy

justtoodark:

a ibo is not becomin president....its a unwritten agreement between tribes....

una go talk tire till next elections....
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by justtoodark: 11:00pm On Jan 13
Benzigler:

That's why you are here wailing and crying profusely after the Igbos met their match in Yoruba? the joke is on you grin grin

the joke is realy on you because am not even yoruba sef....
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 11:01pm On Jan 13
justtoodark:

How can you be a Yoruba, if you know you know Lol grin grin

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Obaofpigs: 11:02pm On Jan 13
See them. Denial has set in instantly...

You are a weak person...go get something to eat. You sound dense and dull. cool

justtoodark:

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Obaofpigs: 11:03pm On Jan 13
He instantly denied his tribe. Fear these people... cheesy

Benzigler:

How can you be a Yoruba, if you know you know Lol grin grin
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by justtoodark: 11:03pm On Jan 13
Obaofpigs:
Being President has made you wealthier than IGBOs? See why I am glad that your sophisticated foolishness has been exposed for all tribes to see? cheesy

Enjoy Presidency on an empty stomach .. cheesy

😂😂....you no want no more....you guys are too slow....why do you think wike was awarded governor of fct....??

people are seein what is going on....
its only you ibos that dont get it....
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by justtoodark: 11:05pm On Jan 13
Obaofpigs:
See them. Denial has set in instantly...

You are a weak person...go get something to eat. You sound dense and dull. cool

ofcourse....the pain that a south southerner dont like una either is just unbearable....

i understand....
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Obaofpigs: 11:08pm On Jan 13
See 'jumping' around statement.

What has Wike got to do with this banter?

Ogbeni, even if Wike is VP, how does it make you richer than the IGBOs you envy?

Jonathan was President and didn't develop the SE...but they still supported him because he was way better than disasters you supported.

Under Jonathan a bag of Rice was 8k. Use that same 8k to go to IYA Bolanle's shop and shout APC and collect 1 bag of rice. IYA Bolanle will swear for all your Generation and still tell you how foolish you are. cheesy

justtoodark:

😂😂....you no want no more....you guys are too slow....why do you think wike was awarded governor of fct....??

people are seein what is going on....
its only you ibos that dont get it....
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Obaofpigs: 11:11pm On Jan 13
See them. You need allies badly to hate IGBOs. This shows IGBOs are formidable and you are jealous. Face them by yourself.. COWARD.

I love IGBOs and even in Akwa Ibom, we will open our arms with so much love. We did it during the BIAFRAN war and we will do it again...

So cry Blood...you just fooled yourself. cheesy

justtoodark:

ofcourse....the pain that a south southerner dont like una either is just unbearable....

i understand....
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by justtoodark: 11:15pm On Jan 13
Obaofpigs:
See 'jumping' around statement.

What has Wike got to do with this banter?

Ogbeni, even is Wike is VP, how does it make you richer than the IGBOs you envy?

Jonathan was President and didn't develop the SE...but they still supported him because he was way better than disasters you supported.

Under Jonathan a bag of Rice was 8k. Use that same 8k to go to IYA Bolanle's shop and shout APC and collect 1 bag of rice. IYA Bolanle will swear for all your Generation and still tell you how foolish you are. cheesy

ehen na....you go talk tire and obi will still not become president....if you like rigg entire south east again,it will still not change anything....even if all ibos in entire nigeria vote obi,he will still not win....you just dont have the numbers enough alone to do that....

than to be nice to the yorubas you are busy insultin them....

you wan count on south south....?? they are too pragmatic....have they givin back the properties they confisticated after biafra war till today....??

you wan count only on christian nigerians....??
christianity is not a tribe on its own in nigeria....

you ibos no sabi nigeria joor....
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 11:25pm On Jan 13
Obaofpigs:
He instantly denied his tribe. Fear these people... cheesy

We know them for who they are, it's not surprising grin grin

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by holatin(m): 11:33pm On Jan 13
Shey na tinubu supporter abuse the northern for 8 years of buhari government, you call northern unprintable names but today you don focus on yoruba, yet you still dey form victim.

I no regret taking a long years away from the site
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 11:37pm On Jan 13
justtoodark:

ehen na....you go talk tire and obi will still not become president....if you like rigg entire south east again,it will still not change anything....even if all ibos in entire nigeria vote obi,he will still not win....you just dont have the numbers enough alone to do that....

you wan count on south south....?? they are too pragmatic....have they givin back the properties they confisticated after biafra war till today....??

How did Obi end up in this thread? dude you need to cure your inferiority complex

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 11:40pm On Jan 13
holatin:
Shey na tinubu supporter abuse the northern for 8 years of buhari government, you call northern unprintable names but today you don focus on yoruba, yet you still dey form victim.

I no regret taking a long years away from the site

You can open another thread for that topic but this one is about you, Pakute and other crying profusely because Igbos beat you black and blue, how can you cry more than the person you claimed to beat to stupor, the joke is on you and your fellow grin undecided

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by justtoodark: 11:40pm On Jan 13
Benzigler:

How did Obi end up in this thread? dude you need to cure your inferiority complex

you are not soo good in engagin people....
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Obaofpigs: 11:41pm On Jan 13
Slowly read the Nonsense you wrote and see why the foolishness is heredity.

You are crying and claiming that Yoruba are being insulted, but you started it on this same thread! See why I maintain that you are cry babies and are always victims of the things you start?

I want to tell you a simple FACT. You insulted Jonathan and you think the SOUTH south will love you? How do you people reason sef?

Anyway..keep being a typical Yoruba. You love listening to yourself speak, even if it sounds baseless and extremely foolish.

Na wah for una...I swear.

justtoodark:

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Obaofpigs: 11:44pm On Jan 13
Why have you started crying, so soon? grin

justtoodark:

you are not soo good in engagin people....
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by justtoodark: 11:44pm On Jan 13
Obaofpigs:
Slowly read the Nonsense you wrote and see why the foolishness is heredity.

You are crying and claiming that Yoruba are being insulted, but you started it on this same thread! See why I maintain that you are cry babies and are always victims of the things you start?

I want to tell you a simple FACT. You insulted Jonathan and you think the SOUTH south will love you? How do you people reason sef?

Anyway..keep being a typical Yoruba. You love listening to yourself speak, even if it sounds baseless and extremely foolish.

Na wah for una...I swear.

bwahaha....south south no have show you people pepper enough it seems....

anyways it doesnt matter to us....our own is only resource control....we dont care about south east problems....
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by justtoodark: 11:47pm On Jan 13
Obaofpigs:
Why have you started crying, so soon? grin

guy,their are other news on nairaland than only this thread....
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Obaofpigs: 11:50pm On Jan 13
Guy stop crying grin

justtoodark:

guy,their are other news on nairaland than only this thread....
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 11:52pm On Jan 13
justtoodark:

anyways it doesnt matter to us....our own is only resource control....we dont care about south east problems....

Shameless lot, I knew it will be a matter of time before you start calling south south and Northern to join your stupid propaganda against the Igbos, stop crying you have been beating to stupor with your gang by the great Igbos, cry me river and nothing will change the scores grin grin

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Obaofpigs: 11:53pm On Jan 13
All this your barks don't bite.

As regards the 'Resource Control' we know how to stop it. You will beg..

Just watch...UNITY BEGGAR. grin

justtoodark:

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 11:55pm On Jan 13
Obaofpigs:
Guy stop crying grin

That dude is in severe pain, can't even hide it grin

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Obaofpigs: 11:55pm On Jan 13
They can NEVER stand on their own to Fight. They must HIDE behind the North or seek partnership with the SS to fight IGBOs

It is so disgusting from them and the same people will claim that they fought wars as warriors. Even after loosing ILORIN till today.. grin

Benzigler:

Shameless lot, I knew it will be a matter of time before you start calling south south and Northern to join your stupid propaganda against the Igbos, stop crying you have been beating to stupor with your gang by the great Igbos, cry me river and nothing will change the scores grin grin
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 11:56pm On Jan 13
Obaofpigs:
All this your barks don't bite.

As regards the 'Resource Control' we know how to stop it. You will beg..

Just watch...UNITY BEGGAR. grin

People who can't survive without the people they hate so much, no be juju be that grin

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 11:57pm On Jan 13
Obaofpigs:
They can NEVER stand on their own to Fight. They must HIDE behind the North or seek partnership with the SS to fight IGBOs

It is so disgusting from them and the same people will claim that they fought wars as warriors. Even after loosing ILORIN till today.. grin

It's an open secret, that's a definition of cowardliness. Tufiakwa

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Obaofpigs: 11:58pm On Jan 13
You go FEAR fear my brother.

They hate IGBOs but all their sustainability is based on IGBOs

Very weak people...just too darn weak.

Benzigler:

People who can't survive without the people they hate so much, no be juju be that grin
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Obaofpigs: 11:59pm On Jan 13
The COWARDice is Generational. Even the white slave traders, understood perfectly, grin

Benzigler:

It's an open secret, that's a definition of cowardliness. Tufiakwa
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 12:00am On Jan 14
Obaofpigs:
You go FEAR fear my brother.

They hate IGBOs but all their sustainability is based on IGBOs

Very weak people...just too darn weak.

Shameful to share a country with such weak people

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Obaofpigs: 12:00am On Jan 14
FACTs... cool

Benzigler:

Shameful to share a country with such weak people
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by LegendHero(m): 12:23am On Jan 14
History555:

What are you doing here. Go to twitter abi did you see seun begging you to stay. It's obvious seun really destroyed a part of you.

I love Nairaland. I can’t leave.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Justiceleague1: 10:56pm On Jan 22
ObiCertificate:
Seun was blind to the extreme hate speech against the North for 8 years by the fake, latter day anti-bigotry crusaders despite complaints. How convenient.

But since the perpetrators have been receiving premium wotowoto before and after Pandora’s defeat, they ran to and effectively blackmailed Seun to reduce the heat on them. The only thing I blame him for is not having the burlls to call their bluff.

Regardless, many of us are still here to intelligently continue to contain them and their political frustration-driven bigoted excesses with surgical precision cool

Go right ahead..when you turn 40 with only igbo this,Igbo that to show,they will give you ya plaque grin
Johnbull

Improving Nigeria: Can We Be Change Agents? / Yar’adua Orders Release Of Seized Lagos Lg Funds / Coli: Begging For Is'lam And The Shame Of A Continent