Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland (1831 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Beg The US Government To Jail Kenneth Over Negative Review / Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram / We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by DesChyko: 9:45pm On Jan 13
I think eliminating that vitrol has given other aspects of Nairaland rebirth. It's a welcome development.

I remembered when I contested in Nairaland Debate years back, when Fynestboi was still moderating that section. It was fun!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 9:49pm On Jan 13
Sharpsharp00123:
but that was what u did to northerners for good 8 years

I remember u people calling them cow, illiterate n co b even calling Nigeria a zoo

Now u met your match in south west n u suddenly want sanity returned

How can you say that grin grin when they are still crying over the pain inflicted on them by the Igbos, they are wailing in pain because they collected heavy beating from the Igbos.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 9:52pm On Jan 13
Sharpsharp00123:
if e sure for u igbos

Tell Seun to go back to d normal setting n see who go tire

What u people did to northerners for 8 years u tried it with yorubas for 8 months n na u later go report

How can the Igbos tell Seun what to do with his site? are you a kid? Igbos already know how to go about it because una go still collect undecided
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Jflex07(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13
justtoodark:

suddenly you wan be reasonable....

when you guys were callin us zoo and cows it was fun for una....
now its not nice no more when we started insultin una back....
Everybody not in line with you guys is Igbo? The guy you just quoted is Yoruba. I am from Rivers but I have been called IPob, Igbo countless times by you Tinubu Yorubas. Too bad how tribalism has eaten deep into some of us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Sharpsharp00123: 9:52pm On Jan 13
Benzigler:

How can you say that grin grin when they are still crying over the pain inflicted on them by the Igbos, they are wailing in pain because they collected heavy beating from the Igbos.
see as igbos are celebrating all over nairaland

It’s just as if they have been removed from a burning fire n given chilled water

It is d person that is feeling the heat that will b happy when d fight is separated but d person pummeling will b sad cos he has an unfinished business

The person feeling d hear will never want d match to continue but d person doing d beating will always want more fight

I guess u understand d narrative

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 9:55pm On Jan 13
TimeManager:

Going by how high you're jumping, we know who the cowards are. Ask the moderators to stop deleting their threads and comments, let's see how you cry.

-kiss the truth!

Pakute your chairman has been wailing and crying profusely because he knew his people was beating heavily, even if Seun allow it to continue they will still defeat you, only losers cry like you, Pakute and others, the Igbos has moved on like nothing happened ... that's sign of matured banter masters grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 9:56pm On Jan 13
Sharpsharp00123:

It’s just as if they have been removed from a burning fire n given chilled water

It is d person that is feeling the heat that will b happy when d fight is separated but d person pummeling will b sad cos he has an unfinished business

The person feeling d hear will never want d match to continue but d person doing d beating will always want more fight

Igbos don't talk too much, they believe action speak louder than voice unlike you people undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Sharpsharp00123: 9:59pm On Jan 13
Benzigler:

Igbos don't talk too much, they believe action speak louder than voice unlike you people undecided
the same igbos that insulted northerners for 8 good years?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by justtoodark: 9:59pm On Jan 13
Jflex07:
Everybody not in line with you guys is Igbo? The guy you just quoted is Yoruba. I am from Rivers but I have been called IPob, Igbo countless times by you Tinubu Yorubas. Too bad how tribalism has eaten deep into some of us

you behave like them,you are them....

what do you await....??
some of them even take on yoruba names sef to talk rubbish....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Sharpsharp00123: 9:59pm On Jan 13
Benzigler:

Pakute your chairman has been wailing and crying profusely because he knew his people was beating heavily, even if Seun allow it to continue they will still defeat you, only losers cry like you, Pakute and others, the Igbos has moved on like nothing happened ... that's sign of matured banter masters grin grin
u that went to beg d ref (Seun) to stop d fight

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 10:01pm On Jan 13
Sharpsharp00123:

You think you won't still collect ...... they are re-strategizing grin
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by justtoodark: 10:01pm On Jan 13
Sharpsharp00123:

na soo....i didnt even knew about the new rules sef.... was still bashin them....😂😂
na crime section i came across the new rule from seun.... undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 10:02pm On Jan 13
Sharpsharp00123:
u that went to beg d ref (Seun) to stop d fight

Evidence or shot it!!! undecided
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 10:03pm On Jan 13
justtoodark:

na soo....i didnt even knew about the new rules sef.... was still bashin them....😂😂

Only losers like to make mouth after fight grin grin
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by justtoodark: 10:03pm On Jan 13
Benzigler:

Evidence or shot it!!! undecided

hey hey....behave yourself....
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Obaofpigs: 10:04pm On Jan 13
See them. Already crying.

Let me school you. Interms of Propaganda concerning drug dealers, it's a known FACT, that no IGBO political leaders is a certified drug guzzler and merchant.

Dapo Abiodun....a GOV. Is complicit
Kashamu Buruji (R.I.P) ..a Senator..is complicit
Bola Tinubu... President..is complicit
Sanwolu...A GOV. Is complicit

These are just a few of your elite that are ESCOBARs. So why the rants against IGBOs?

You talk of drug dealing on local scale, but forget that the biggest drug bust in the History of NIGERIA was done in LAGOS and the owner was a Yoruba man?

Stop the CAP Ogbeni. When you want to deviate from a tight spot you start raving and ranting like a trapped RAT.

IGBOs do drugs..but you are the people that celebrate your drug champions with political Posts.

So fem dia..

ObiCertificate:
Doesn’t look like it.

We know those who ran to Seun when the heat became unbearable….begging for a stop to the profiling of drug trafficking threads with the ethnic identity of the usual suspects.

Rest cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 10:05pm On Jan 13
justtoodark:

hey hey....behave yourself....

Stop being childish ... If you have evidence igbos beg Seun then prove it to Nairalanders or shot it grin
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by justtoodark: 10:05pm On Jan 13
nlpolicewoman was funny....her only purpose was to report people....😂😂
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by justtoodark: 10:06pm On Jan 13
Benzigler:

Stop being childish ... If you have evidence igbos beg Seun then prove it to Nairalanders or shot it grin

as if i care who you beg....i was enjoyin myself....
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Obaofpigs: 10:08pm On Jan 13
Godwin444....

You have changed moniker again, after your other moniker was called out and banned. cheesy

This Seun, new rule is making you run mental, and I love it wellu wellu.

You go cry tire... Nonsense!

Sharpsharp00123:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Jflex07(m): 10:08pm On Jan 13
justtoodark:

you behave like them,you are them....

what do you await....??
some of them even take on yoruba names sef to talk rubbish....
Tribalism and bigotry doesn't pay. E no dey give anybody money.. To the Igbo and Yoruba tribalist, what have you guys gained over the years? Is it not time to turn a new leaf? Na money and good life person dey find,no be to dey abuse people or where them come from online,no gain at all.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 10:08pm On Jan 13
Obaofpigs:
See them. Already crying.

Let me school you. Interms of Propaganda concerning drug dealers, it's a known FACT, that no IGBO political leaders is a certified drug guzzler and merchant.

Dapo Abiodun....a GOV. Is complicit
Kashamu Buruji (R.I.P) ..a Senator..is complicit
Bola Tinubu... President..is complicit
Sanwolu...A GOV. Is complicit

These are just a few of your elite that are ESCOBARs. So why the rants against IGBOs?

You talk of drug dealing on local scale, but forget that the biggest drug bust in the History of NIGERIA was done in LAGOS and the owner was a Yoruba man?

Stop the CAP Ogbeni. When you want to deviate from a tight spot you start raving and ranting like a trapped RAT.

IGBOs do drugs..but you are the people that celebrate your drug champions with political Posts.

So fem dia..

Igbos are very decent people with integrity, no Igbo drug peddler will even think of vying for government office, they will never do it unlike the other tribe

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Mantul: 10:10pm On Jan 13
Sharpsharp00123:
if e sure for u igbos

Tell Seun to go back to d normal setting n see who go tire

What u people did to northerners for 8 years u tried it with yorubas for 8 months n na u later go report

Me thats waiting for anything from a bigot to report again, such nonesence will no longer be tolerated or accepted
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by justtoodark: 10:11pm On Jan 13
Benzigler:

Igbos are very decent people with integrity, no Igbo drug peddler will even think of vying for government office, they will never do it unlike the other tribe

bwahaha....na soo una said their are no ibos in sudan....😂😂

big shocker they plenty their too....😂😂
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 10:11pm On Jan 13
Obaofpigs:
Godwin444....

You have changed moniker again, after your other moniker was called out and banned. cheesy

This Seun, new rule is making you run mental, and I love it wellu wellu.

You go cry tire... Nonsense!

He never see anything yet, if he is not careful he will end up in the market naked, the Igbos really dealt with his brain

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 10:12pm On Jan 13
justtoodark:

bwahaha....na soo una said their are no ibos in sudan....😂😂

What is wrong if there are Igbos in Sudan
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Obaofpigs: 10:12pm On Jan 13
Godwin444....

You have changed moniker and you have started sharing people's Posts to your COVEN members abi?

Seun, has fortified Nairaland with HOLY WATER.

As regards the so called bashing of IGBOs by Yoruba. Especially, Yoruba like you. Cry yourself to sleep.

While IGBOs normally give explicit banters that are verifiable, it's a known FACT that you guys are the purveyors of fake and unsubstantiated news.

Fake news and Propaganda is your birthright and Seun has cut your placenta. So keep crying... cheesy

Sharpsharp00123:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by justtoodark: 10:15pm On Jan 13
Benzigler:

What is wrong if there are Igbos in Sudan

am just rememberin you....at the start of the wahala in sudan,you guys said their are no ibos in sudan....

suddenly we saw ibos in videos beggin to be returned back sotey una were complainin that fg was discreminatin una....😂😂
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 10:16pm On Jan 13
Obaofpigs:
Godwin444....

You have changed moniker and you have started sharing people's Posts to your COVEN members abi?

Seun, has fortified Nairaland with HOLY WATER.

As regards the so called bashing of IGBOs by Yoruba. Especially, Yoruba like you. Cry yourself to sleep.

While IGBOs normally give explicit banters that are verifiable, it's a known FACT that you guys are the purveyors of fake and unsubstantiated news.

Fake news and Propaganda is your birthright and Seun has cut your placenta. So keep crying... cheesy

He has not been able to sleep in this past few days, whoever know him should keep sniper away from him, Seun destroyed his life grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by Benzigler: 10:16pm On Jan 13
justtoodark:

am just rememberin you....at the start of the wahala in sudan,you guys said their are no ibos in sudan....

suddenly we saw ibos in videos beggin to be returned back sotey una were complainin that fg was discreminatin una....😂😂

And so!!
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by justtoodark: 10:17pm On Jan 13
Benzigler:

He has not been able to sleep in this past few days, whoever know him should keep sniper away from him, Seun destroyed his life grin grin

yeah,seun took away our fun....thats not nice....
Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland by History555: 10:20pm On Jan 13
LegendHero:

People are already moving to Twitter. Even on Twitter now, conservative Yorubas are not backing down and the usual quarters are calling for cease fire. Yoruba no just gree again, men come dey wear the bigotree tag like it’s some Agbada now.

Before now on Twitter, you would have seen 20+ “Yoruba buts” dampening the morale of conservatives but now it seems they all suddenly vanished and it’s now parte after parte for conservatives.

Well, it’s good that Seun stepped in to shield these guys on here because it has been hard on their psyche with the barrage of pummeling conservatives are doing.

I have nothing against Seun on Nairaland and I will support his effort in ridding tribal slur on here in the little I can. Just that, he must apply same stick to both side or else he’ll just push people away and make Nairaland an echo chamber.

What are you doing here. Go to twitter abi did you see seun begging you to stay. It's obvious seun really destroyed a part of you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How State Governors Planned A ‘massacre’ Of Sng Protesters In Abuja Today / Do You Like Being Nigerian? / Late Post: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon- Tribute To Anthony Enahoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.