Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

People Use Jazz To Sell Cars Ke! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / People Use Jazz To Sell Cars Ke! (741 Views)

Advice On How To Sell Cars Quickly / Hii Guys, What Are Some Of The Best Facebook Groups To Sell Cars Online? / Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Use Jazz To Sell Cars Ke! by AutoConsult: 4:57pm On Jan 13
😂😂😂😂😂😂

I've been hearing this thing for quite some time now. People say some car dealers use jazz to sell their cars.

They complain that once they've bought the car and they've driven it home, they begin to ask themselves why they bought the car.

All kinds of faults and will begin to appear on the vehicle - very obvious faults, faults even their mechanics failed to notice.

I personally don't want to believe this, but maybe it's true. Na Africa we dey.

Don't forget to save my contract for next time you wanna get a car. Jazz's got nothing on me. We go see the faults ni sha. No lose guard o😅😅

Re: People Use Jazz To Sell Cars Ke! by FIZZBEE: 2:42am On Jan 18
OP you sure
Re: People Use Jazz To Sell Cars Ke! by AutoConsult: 8:38am On Jan 18
FIZZBEE:
OP you sure
Oga mi, na so I hear am o
Re: People Use Jazz To Sell Cars Ke! by Elxandre(m): 1:40am On Jan 20
AutoConsult:

Oga mi, na so I hear am o
If na so e easy, the person go sell car pass cosharis. Lol.
People make stupid impulsive purchases all the time for different reasons including greed and sweet mouthtedness of seller. grin

1 Like

Re: People Use Jazz To Sell Cars Ke! by AutoConsult: 7:16am On Jan 21
Elxandre:

If na so e easy, the person go sell car pass cosharis. Lol.
People make stupid impulsive purchases all the time for different reasons including greed and sweet mouthtedness of seller. grin
Well! Good talk.

Makes sense.

(1) (Reply)

2016 W212 E350, 2017 Accord V6 Touring, Or 2019 Optima Sx? / How Not To Experience Car Theft / How I Successfully Challenged An Unfair Traffic Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.