Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,538 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike (22022 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt / Rivers Crisis: Wike Has Failed As Second Most Prominent Politician - Laolu Akand / Rivers Crisis: Call Wike To Order, Clark Writes Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by Omalicious1: 7:16am On Jan 14
robosky02:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/01/13/rivers-crisis-weve-fulfilled-our-own-part-of-tinubus-conditions-wike/

I usually get upset whenever a politician tells people to pray for the country because I'm very sure 100% that the person telling the people to pray is himself not praying. And I also ask, how often do people in developed countries pray for their country?
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by BluntCrazeMan: 7:21am On Jan 14
Tinubu’s Conditions??

Heeeheheheeeheheee...

Hhmmmmm.!!!
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by Kukutente23: 7:31am On Jan 14
Jostoman:
Wetin dey worry this Wike self, PDP will soon sanction you.
PDP is a foolish party
They should have suspended him the moment his fracas with SIM started. That would have clipped his wings badly. But the party leadership are being held hostage by their greed.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by Kukutente23: 7:33am On Jan 14
Lanre1st:
Where are PDP working committee, will they leave Farbura alone for opposition
I tell you
Very shameful party PDP is
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by Kukutente23: 7:40am On Jan 14
OkoAmarashy:

Wike is not like the dancing fool in Osun or the tree-climbing lunatic who wanted to be Governor of Kogi. Wike was a lawyer before joining PDP.

All the boneheads in Pdp today ran away when Ali Modu Sheriff held Pdp by the jugular. The Adamawa failure was nowhere to be found. Wike personally financed Pdp in those years.

Personally ke
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by piriton: 7:51am On Jan 14
Greed
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by FireUpNow(m): 7:53am On Jan 14
Wike is really misbehaving, he should be called to order.

Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by Evercurious(f): 7:53am On Jan 14
OkoAmarashy:

Reduced?
What nonsense is this creature vomiting?
Well, maybe you've never attained a leadership position in your life. Just so you know, dispute resolution is one of the major functions of a leader.

Abeg rest. Which Nonsense dispute resolution? Nonsense resolution that goes against the constitution? Unaa brain dey really shake... ASSLICKER like you
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by Evercurious(f): 7:55am On Jan 14
OkoAmarashy:
Look at those monikers insulting Wike. You will notice that they are those who don't want peace in Rivers.
They want to destroy Rivers how they destroyed their own region.

Make Wike see how it LL end naa.. He shld go do that in SW and not in Rivers state . Okay? Bunch of cowards and asslickers
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by clintino700(m): 7:58am On Jan 14
Wike is just too desperate, why cant he focus on his New Job. Abuja is experiencing security challenges. The Funny part is that the Rivers Gov is not even replying him or saying anything.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by awuri4: 8:11am On Jan 14
Shame on Wike the power drunkard!!. Gov SIM Fubara style is just exposing your desperation day by day. Who could have believed that the same Wike that orders the traditional rulers in Rivers state around like kindergarten would be visiting the same traditional rulers crying and explaining his confused moves like a 13years old female teenager in her first menstrual cycle. He will never have River state in his pocket. Power has left him. He should understand that and stop disturbing the peace ☮️ of the state.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by Josywhyte: 8:29am On Jan 14
Wike the only thing that differentiates you from a tout is the office you hold. You talk too much for a man of your caliber
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:21am On Jan 14
saintopus:
Wike is fighting hard but it's too late.

He better accept the fact that it's over.

If Tonye Cole wins on Monday at the Supreme Court his own matter would be totally finished.
Have you thought of ANNULMENT?
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by omenka1: 9:43am On Jan 14
Why won't you fulfil when you know it's to your advantage
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by eteba(m): 10:12am On Jan 14
Wike is loud mouthed and shameless, I like the fact that Sim is not even responding to all this his rants.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by henroe2k2(m): 11:07am On Jan 14
Can Tinubu and Wike, as former governors that they are accept such conditions...

Sim will surely go down if he accepts this conditions.

With the current situation in rivers state, Wike is already dislodged.

He's toothless.

Sim, should fight harder.

He dealt Wike terrible punches that he's finding very difficult to recover from...
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by nairamaniac: 11:51am On Jan 14
Kukutente23:

Personally ke

He meant state fundinnally grin
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by nairamaniac: 11:53am On Jan 14
PortHarcourtcit:
wike is safer with Sim than he is with Tonye. Tonye is Amaechi's man
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by saintopus(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14
PortHarcourtcit:

In fact annulment would be great.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by Melagros(m): 1:33pm On Jan 14
Jnana19:
Your father is the nonsense daft idiot ,fool with no morals idiot
You mean your father? 30k civil servant?
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by Demigod22: 1:35pm On Jan 14
Wike was sounding tough those days as governor, but since this Fubara incident, he won't stop weeping like a rape victim.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by BondRiv: 5:44pm On Jan 14
Cluelessness is just written on that governor's face. You went to Abuja and signed something. Pledged to implement and till date still chasing shadows. Just do your one term if lucky and go.

Confused element.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by Jnana19(m): 11:05am On Jan 15
If you are really ok show your self idiot,because I don't think the slums will even accommodate you as you are as dumb as your father
Melagros:

You mean your father? 30k civil servant?
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by Melagros(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15
Jnana19:
If you are really ok show your self idiot,because I don't think the slums will even accommodate you as you are as dumb as your father
Oh! You mean your father who gave birth to you out of wedlock? And after your mum conceived and delivered you she went back to her whoring
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by Jnana19(m): 9:15pm On Jan 15
In the land of the witless, you would be king
quote author=Melagros post=127955586]
Oh! You mean your father who gave birth to you out of wedlock? And after your mum conceived and delivered you she went back to her whoring [/quote]
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by Jnana19(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15
Not after your mother was busy licking my anus while your father was busy hitting her
Melagros:

Oh! You mean your father who gave birth to you out of wedlock? And after your mum conceived and delivered you she went back to her whoring
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by Melagros(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15
Jnana19:
Not after your mother was busy licking my anus while your father was busy hitting her
Oh Wike's paid machinery, you didn't tell me that the 30k monthly nairaland defence stipend is not taking care of you and your family. I can see that you're hungry that is why you are so bittered, no matter how hungry you are, I'll never send you a kobo. So, enjoy your poverty in peace
Re: Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike by Jnana19(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16
You are the human version of period cramps.quote author=Melagros post=127961690]
Oh Wike's paid machinery, you didn't tell me that the 30k monthly nairaland defence stipend is not taking care of you and your family. I can see that you're hungry that is why you are so bittered, no matter how hungry you are, I'll never send you a kobo. So, enjoy your poverty in peace [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari / G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.