Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Tonto Dikeh Behind Gistlover Blog – Verydarkman Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Behind Gistlover Blog – Verydarkman Claims (349 Views)

VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son / Apostle Suleman Reveals Person Behind Gistlover Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Behind Gistlover Blog – Verydarkman Claims by Thonyboy: 6:49pm On Jan 13
Social media critic, VeryDarkMan has claimed that Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, is the person behind the controversial, faceless blog, GistLover.

.ng recalls that VeryDarkMan was recently dragged to the police by Dikeh over his claim that the actress and her colleague, Iyabo Ojo, were not sincere in their interest in late singer Mohbad’s case.

However, he was later released after interrogation.

Speaking in a video message shared via his X handle on Saturday, VeryDarkMan said Tonto Dikeh was the one who released his pictures in police custody and even posted them on Gistlover, making it seem like he was a “criminal” despite the police warning her against such.

He said he is willing to prove in a court of law that Tonto Dikeh is the one who has been terrorising celebrities through the faceless blog, GistLover.

“Tonto Dikeh is Gistlover. And I can prove it. I’m ready to go to court anytime. Tonto Dikeh is Gistlover, she has been the one posting different celebrity news and everything. And I am saying it with my full chest,” VeryDarkMan said.

Tonto Dikeh is yet to react to his accusations as at the time of filing this report.

https://.ng/2024/01/13/tonto-dikeh-behind-gistlover-blog-verydarkman-claims/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Behind Gistlover Blog – Verydarkman Claims by Oblitz(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13
Hmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Behind Gistlover Blog – Verydarkman Claims by matify83: 7:23pm On Jan 13
These ones are distracting us from monitoring our common purse in the hands of the politicians.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Behind Gistlover Blog – Verydarkman Claims by Coolsat(m): 11:08am On Jan 14
I dislike all of them, they are just down for anything to attract fame. Same people operating differently. Darkman ooo, Tonto, iyabo all of you are the same. Na gullible people Dy follow una

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Releases Identities Of Fulani Officers Killed In Delta State / Staged A Robbery Just To Go Viral - Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband, Justin Dean says / Meet Sarian Martin Oruene: Rising Star Of Nollywood | Biography And Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.