Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Staged A Robbery Just To Go Viral - Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband, Justin Dean says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Staged A Robbery Just To Go Viral - Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband, Justin Dean says (327 Views)

Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her / Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens / Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staged A Robbery Just To Go Viral - Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband, Justin Dean says by DyshApp: 1:56pm On Apr 12
Justin Dean, ex-husband of popular Nigerian dancer Korra Obidi has reacted via his Facebook page to news of her being attacked.

The internet personality shared that staged attacks and robberies are common tactics in which celebrities try to stay relevant.

He wrote;

“A common tactic amongst celebrities to stay relevant is to stage robberies, assault, or anything else to drum up the views. This has gone too far.”

Recall that Korra Obidi had shared on her Instagram page that she was assaulted by a black lady on her way out of her apartment in the UK.

Korra stated that the attacker spilled some salicylic acid all over her body and cut her with a knife severally

A part of her caption read;

“Currently in an ambulance to the hospital, there was a knife, acid attack on me in the UK in the middle of a live stream. There’s been a lot of hate in the past but this physical assault is a wake-up call. Guys, I’m in the hospital. Safety with travel is no longer a luxury but necessity. The acid was salicylic and I was lucky. Love you guys.”

Re: Staged A Robbery Just To Go Viral - Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband, Justin Dean says by TUANKU(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12
"The acid was salicylic and I was lucky"
This woman needs help seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Staged A Robbery Just To Go Viral - Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband, Justin Dean says by Bluntguy: 2:01pm On Apr 12
DyshApp:
Justin Dean, ex-husband of popular Nigerian dancer Korra Obidi has reacted via his Facebook page to news of her being attacked.

The internet personality shared that staged attacks and robberies are common tactics in which celebrities try to stay relevant.

He wrote;

“A common tactic amongst celebrities to stay relevant is to stage robberies, assault, or anything else to drum up the views. This has gone too far.”

Recall that Korra Obidi had shared on her Instagram page that she was assaulted by a black lady on her way out of her apartment in the UK.

Korra stated that the attacker spilled some salicylic acid all over her body and cut her with a knife severally

A part of her caption read;

“Currently in an ambulance to the hospital, there was a knife, acid attack on me in the UK in the middle of a live stream. There’s been a lot of hate in the past but this physical assault is a wake-up call. Guys, I’m in the hospital. Safety with travel is no longer a luxury but necessity. The acid was salicylic and I was lucky. Love you guys.”
If she say she no do again na by force?
Re: Staged A Robbery Just To Go Viral - Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband, Justin Dean says by Thundafireseun: 2:01pm On Apr 12
I have always disliked this gal for no reason….

She is beginning to give me reasons to dislike her more 😤

1 Like

Re: Staged A Robbery Just To Go Viral - Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband, Justin Dean says by advanceDNA: 2:07pm On Apr 12
Doctor is on vawulence mode grin
Re: Staged A Robbery Just To Go Viral - Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband, Justin Dean says by brain54(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12
She was attacked and knifed several times...

In an ambulance headed to the hospital. Yet she has time to post videos...

If she faked the attack... She should be arrested and procecuted.

Like the Ghanian musician who faked being shot.

This is getting too much!

5 Likes

Re: Staged A Robbery Just To Go Viral - Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband, Justin Dean says by Morbeta11(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12
brain54:

She setting camera before asking for soda to wash off acid on her face is very ridiculous.

4 Likes

Re: Staged A Robbery Just To Go Viral - Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband, Justin Dean says by CountinBlessins(m): 7:56am On Apr 22
TUANKU:
"The acid was salicylic and I was lucky"
This woman needs help seriously.

I knew it was staged when it was staged when I watched the video 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Acid attack and you have no scars. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Where is the police report ?

That Kora obidi is mentally unstable 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Staged A Robbery Just To Go Viral - Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband, Justin Dean says by CountinBlessins(m): 7:57am On Apr 22
brain54:

Not if, off course even a kid will know she staged the attack..

Should I show you videos and images of real acid attack survivor victims?

Kora is loosing it mentally she needs help.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Aseobi Girl Reveals How Ho*ny Nigerian Men Are �� / Junior Pope's Death: Women Support Women As Pope's Wife Sister Tried To Chang Na / QUESTION OF THE DAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.