Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Experienced Male Cook Needed In Lekki Lagos (80k) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Male Cook Needed In Lekki Lagos (80k) (279 Views)

An Experienced Male House Keeper Is Urgently Needed / Job Vacancy - Male Cook / Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Male Cook Needed In Lekki Lagos (80k) by Besuccesful: 7:16pm On Jan 13
I am urgently in need of an experienced male cook to work in an hotel in lekki phase one.

Salary: 80k
Accomodation: Yes
Interview date: 16th January 2024
Time:2pm

Interested person can Whatsapp MDRecruit Agency on Whatsapp 09131056779 Or kindly refer
Re: Experienced Male Cook Needed In Lekki Lagos (80k) by Besuccesful: 10:11pm On Jan 13
Still open
Re: Experienced Male Cook Needed In Lekki Lagos (80k) by Queengee: 6:01pm On Jan 14
you want an experience male cook in lekki of all place at that ridiculous amount? my dear na inexperience cook you go get
Re: Experienced Male Cook Needed In Lekki Lagos (80k) by Forbesdeal(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14
The guy nah scammer
Re: Experienced Male Cook Needed In Lekki Lagos (80k) by Besuccesful: 6:11pm On Jan 15
Have we ever asked you for money? People like you have nothing to offer the society yet you will condemn another person trying to help jobless people to secure a job.

The guy nah scammer [/quote]
Re: Experienced Male Cook Needed In Lekki Lagos (80k) by Besuccesful: 6:15pm On Jan 15
For your information we got an experienced chef today who is ready to work. He is not like you who is roaming around social media.

If a job is too small for you don't do it. Don't come to my thread and say rubbish. Be warned.

you want an experience male cook in lekki of all place at that ridiculous amount? my dear na inexperience cook you go get[/quote]
Re: Experienced Male Cook Needed In Lekki Lagos (80k) by Queengee: 11:36pm On Jan 15
Besuccesful:

For your information we got an experienced chef today who is ready to work. He is not like you who is roaming around social media.

If a job is too small for you don't do it. Don't come to my thread and say rubbish. Be warned.

you want an experience male cook in lekki of all place at that ridiculous amount? my dear na inexperience cook you go get

check well the guy na upcoming
Re: Experienced Male Cook Needed In Lekki Lagos (80k) by 1TrippleCee: 10:12am On Jan 17
Forbesdeal:
The guy nah scammer

This guy's have been helping a lot of people. Posting steady jobs and helping people.get jobs they longed for. The least you can do is get our of peoples way and not try to create obstacles and slander their image. Please people need jobs stop soiling their threads please
Re: Experienced Male Cook Needed In Lekki Lagos (80k) by 1TrippleCee: 10:13am On Jan 17
Queengee:

check well the guy na upcoming

This guy's have been helping a lot of people. Posting steady jobs and helping people.get jobs they longed for. The least you can do is get our of peoples way and not try to create obstacles and slander their image. Please people need jobs stop soiling their threads please

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Post Of An Administrative Support Officer / Vacancy / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.