Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Polytechnic Of The Year, Nigeria, State Best Polytechnic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Polytechnic Of The Year, Nigeria, State Best Polytechnic (11396 Views)

TOP 20 Best Polytechnic In Nigeria 2014 Ranking / Best Polytechnic In Nigeria / Best Polytechnic In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polytechnic Of The Year, Nigeria, State Best Polytechnic by OlatundeUmar(m): 2:48am On Nov 05, 2011
in all state polytechnic in nigeria I personally have believe in Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo. RUGIPO. His ur guy B2k.
Cast ur vote here for state polytechnic,
Re: Polytechnic Of The Year, Nigeria, State Best Polytechnic by beshiman(m): 6:39am On Nov 05, 2011
The best among all is, The Polytechnic, Ibadan, Ibadan. Cast your vote 4 dis.
Re: Polytechnic Of The Year, Nigeria, State Best Polytechnic by onisq(f): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2011
Wel i may b wrong bt i av nt heard of a poly either state own or fed dat uses 75% and nt 70% as distinction, start distinction at 4.50 as oppose to 4.00 of oda poly. U see, the polytechnic ibadan is d best.
Re: Polytechnic Of The Year, Nigeria, State Best Polytechnic by Olami90: 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2011
Yabatech The Great. The A start 4rm 75percent. Take it or leave it YABATECH is d best, take d lead while other follows.University to be!!!
Re: Polytechnic Of The Year, Nigeria, State Best Polytechnic by Olami90: 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2011
Yabatech is no 1 in Nigeria nd 3rd in Africa. Kadpoly is 2nd in Nigeria.So stop deceiving ursef.prove me wrong.These are d two schools bin considerd to b a university soon.Tell me y others are not reckon wit.
Re: Polytechnic Of The Year, Nigeria, State Best Polytechnic by beshiman(m): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2011
@ all, poly ibadan, its A also starts 4rm 75% above. 4.5CGPA and above is 4 Distinction. In which, most Uni in Naija make use of dis.
A beg, we still remain one of d best with most competing Result.
Re: Polytechnic Of The Year, Nigeria, State Best Polytechnic by beshiman(m): 9:55am On Nov 06, 2011
The funnest part is dat, I 've a friend who graduated with 4.49CGPA, which I was very sad with. Guess wat? If wit were 2 b anoda skul, dey wuld 've added marks to it, so dat he culd graduated with Distinction.
Poyibadan, still maintain its Goodwill and Reputation!
I Love My Skul!
D Greatest Polytes!
Re: Polytechnic Of The Year, Nigeria, State Best Polytechnic by Lobolintin(m): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2011
Fedponek owerri, A starts frm 80%, wireles conectn, automatic emplyment 4 stdnt wit distinctn, ICT based inst,enable by ZINOX compt, ENGR STAN a grad. Of same inst, FEDPOnek jo

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Of The Year, Nigeria, State Best Polytechnic by ArQuAbOy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2011
Uzoro poly
Re: Polytechnic Of The Year, Nigeria, State Best Polytechnic by Mikel316: 9:58pm On May 13, 2013
Laspotech num 1 d best n wel recongnize in nigeria
Re: Polytechnic Of The Year, Nigeria, State Best Polytechnic by Corlah: 12:26am On May 14, 2013
poiytechnic ibadan noni
Re: Polytechnic Of The Year, Nigeria, State Best Polytechnic by ehinmero(f): 9:27am On May 14, 2013
THe Greatest FEderal Polytechnic ILARO

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Of The Year, Nigeria, State Best Polytechnic by Fynestboi: 10:10am On May 14, 2013
Mikel316: Laspotech num 1 d best n wel recongnize in nigeria
dat skul can neva be d best. Its a wash and useless skul......
Re: Polytechnic Of The Year, Nigeria, State Best Polytechnic by Obataosu: 1:16pm On May 14, 2013
Fedpolynas start distinction wit 80% so is d best.
Re: Polytechnic Of The Year, Nigeria, State Best Polytechnic by shegzy4luv(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2013
The federal poytechnic,Ede.A great citadel of learning,meant for students of high level of sagacity.oba awon poly niyen jooooo

(1) (Reply)

Funai Post Utme Results / Waec Gce Nov/dec 2015 For Private Applicant Now Out-introduce Walk In Candidates / Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.