Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) (12262 Views)

Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) / Supporters Welcome Atiku To Sokoto / 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:42pm On Jan 13
Today, Massive Crowd's Joyfully, Welcome Governor Caleb Mutfwang. After his Victory at Supreme Court on Friday.
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/PukD96svY33tJYxg/?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:44pm On Jan 13
Wow plateau State governor, Caleb Mutfwang is been loved by the good people of Plateau State. It’s a new dawn in Plateau State under Governor Caleb Mutfwang leadership.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by jkpbestseries: 10:55pm On Jan 13
democracy is not in danger

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by Xscape1993(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13
Majority of Nigerians know those that are good.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by LordIsaac(m): 11:05pm On Jan 13
jkpbestseries:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by sholatech(m): 11:23pm On Jan 13
Sure, He was massively voted for by his people and started well. Tinubu is also getting loved by his people for not allowing court process to remove Mutfwang

21 Likes

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by SETHARTHUR(m): 12:19am On Jan 14
Look at beautiful city controlled by evil heardsmen

5 Likes

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by money121(m): 2:32am On Jan 14
Seen
Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:50am On Jan 14
Same people being persecuted by herdsmen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by Oakenshield: 6:55am On Jan 14
Let's see if Supreme court will reinstate all PDP lawmakers that were sacked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:30am On Jan 14
He should get to work this is not the time celebrate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30am On Jan 14
As long as his people love him,
That is all that matters.
No matter what the outsiders says.

A better Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ all around is all we want at MANNA.

God bless Plateau State.

God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by Marvieduke(f): 7:32am On Jan 14
Will he be able to stop the killings by the herds men who are terrorising the peace of plateau people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:32am On Jan 14
post=127931351:
As
As what?

Okay now I see , I thought you wanted to troll him
Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32am On Jan 14
PrinceofSarcasm:

? As what ?
As we are looking forward to a better nation.
God bless you Prince 🀴

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:33am On Jan 14
post=127931367:

God bless you Prince 🀴

And you too sir , madam and all of Una at manna

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by Yankee101: 7:34am On Jan 14
Ask him how much of your resources he has spent on bribing judges

He’ll use the next 3 years to recover

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:37am On Jan 14
post=127931367:

God bless you Prince 🀴

What do you think about all these media trials we see of corrupt people? From 1999 all we hear are sensationalism in the media
Senator arrested governor arrested by efcc this and that then they go to court and it becomes clear it's all a joke. For instance the one that broke my heart what the Orji uzor kalu sentencing. . never before seen in the world that an indicted senator kept his status and salary as a senator.

My friends in the US use this to troll me till eternity.
When will we ever have a sincere president or government who cares about you and I and others ?
Look at Beta Edu, in sane countries she will be in handcuffs in custody while investigation is proceeding because she has been indicted on paying public funds Into and private account already.

But alas you all at manna and I know nothing will come of this..

My people at manna when will we Nigeria have a sincere honest government willing to go against the buck and do the right thing for the people?

When?
Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by Didijiji: 7:39am On Jan 14
post=127931351:
As long as his people love him,
That is all that matters.
No matter what the outsiders says.

A better Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ all around is all we want at MANNA.

God bless Plateau State.

God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬.
MANNABBQGRILL.S ha fa na

You darling daddy Buhari don wash Nigeria finish?

The clothes don dry?

5 Likes

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by Sermwell(m): 7:39am On Jan 14
Oakenshield:
Let's see if Supreme court will reinstate all PDP lawmakers that were sacked
Illiterate!! Go and read the law so that you will know that there's no longer appeal for them. All legislative suits ends at the court of appeal!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by obembet(f): 7:40am On Jan 14
jkpbestseries:

Judiciary is work well under this administration

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by Laheelow(m): 7:43am On Jan 14
Tinubu na man you be. God bless Nigeria. Democracy will excel in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by Kukutente23: 7:45am On Jan 14
PrinceofSarcasm:

What do you think about all these media trials we see of corrupt people? From 1999 all we hear are sensationalism in the media
Senator arrested governor arrested by efcc this and that then they go to court and it becomes clear it's all a joke. For instance the one that broke my heart what the Orji uzor kalu sentencing. . never before seen in the world that an indicted senator kept his status and salary as a senator.

My friends in the US use this to troll me till eternity.
When will we ever have a sincere president or government who cares about you and I and others ?
Look at Beta Edu, in sane countries she will be in handcuffs in custody while investigation is proceeding because she has been indicted on paying public funds Into and private account already.

But alas you all at manna and I know nothing will come of this..

My people at manna when will we Nigeria have a sincere honest government willing to go against the buck and do the right thing for the people?

When?
cheesy grin grin
The zombie don run
Betta na one of their sponsors

1 Like

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by Kukutente23: 7:46am On Jan 14
Laheelow:
Tinubu na man you be. God bless Nigeria. Democracy will excel in Nigeria.
This is an indictment on our judiciary
Such news shouldn't be seen as a validation
I suggest you delete it

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:47am On Jan 14
Congratulations πŸŽ‰ once again Governor Caleb mutfwang . Success in your government
Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by Oakenshield: 8:04am On Jan 14
Sermwell:

Illiterate!! Go and read the law so that you will know that there's no longer appeal for them. All legislative suits ends at the court of appeal!
you were go school no sabi say there is always an appeal to everything once they can prove beyond reasonable doubts. Dull brain like u
Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by rolams(m): 8:09am On Jan 14
Fergie001

garfied1

Base on the recent supreme court judgment:

Can the PDP law makers who were sacked by the court of appeal in Plateau State or the PDP re-appeal again at the appeal court?

Or is it permissible by the law for the PDP of the law makers to seek a redress at the supreme court considering the fact that their cases ended at the court of appeal?
Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by israelmao(m): 8:32am On Jan 14
Public outcry against subjugation of judiciary has yielded fruit.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures) by dalongjnr: 8:35am On Jan 14
Congratulations.
BCM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Captain Throws 12 Illegal Immigrants Overboard / Labour Party Receives Defectors From APC And PDP In Edo / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.