Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

How Can I Start A Goat Raring Business And Can 200k Start It - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Can I Start A Goat Raring Business And Can 200k Start It (442 Views)

Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) / Rabbit Raring / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Start A Goat Raring Business And Can 200k Start It by Successdude(m): 11:58pm On Jan 13
I'm based in Port Harcourt, and have desire to run this.
Re: How Can I Start A Goat Raring Business And Can 200k Start It by Visocrate(m): 5:31am On Jan 14
Yes from the north to the south but you have to get a vehicle that will transport the goat you can make like 20-30%from each trip
Re: How Can I Start A Goat Raring Business And Can 200k Start It by Successdude(m): 9:17am On Jan 14
Visocrate:
Yes from the north to the south but you have to get a vehicle that will transport the goat you can make like 20-30%from each trip

20-30% in terms of selling it immediately ? What about feeding till buyers come ?

And secondly, what else would one need (in ph) where it'll be received ?
Re: How Can I Start A Goat Raring Business And Can 200k Start It by lordm(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14
That's a lucrative business o
Re: How Can I Start A Goat Raring Business And Can 200k Start It by Successdude(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14
lordm:
That's a lucrative business o

Yes o. People must eat.

Na to know how to run am
Re: How Can I Start A Goat Raring Business And Can 200k Start It by safarifarms(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15
Do you have the space and structure for their housing?
Do you also have source of fodder for them?
If yes, then I think you should be able to start with that amount.

Successdude:

Yes o. People must eat.

Na to know how to run am
Re: How Can I Start A Goat Raring Business And Can 200k Start It by Successdude(m): 4:04pm On Jan 15
safarifarms:
Do you have the space and structure for their housing?
Do you also have source of fodder for them?
If yes, then I think you should be able to start with that amount.

Not having that. Initially, I thought about buying and reselling
Re: How Can I Start A Goat Raring Business And Can 200k Start It by safarifarms(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15
Successdude:

Not having that. Initially, I thought about buying and reselling
If you are to raise goats then you'll need to their shelter and fodder source sorted out first before any other thing. If you want your goats to be healthy, then you'll need additional space for them to exercise.
Re: How Can I Start A Goat Raring Business And Can 200k Start It by Successdude(m): 8:26am On Jan 16
safarifarms:

If you are to raise goats then you'll need to their shelter and fodder source sorted out first before any other thing. If you want your goats to be healthy, then you'll need additional space for them to exercise.

Okay

(1) (Reply)

MBF Liquid Organic Fertilizer Currently On Sale. / Urgent:how Do I Fumigate Against Mosquito / Fingerling Catfish For Sale At Famous Farm Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.