Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth (50651 Views)

Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) / US Mission Shares Photos Of Ikun Dairy Farm In Ekiti State / Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by IamHeWrites: 12:39am On Dec 28, 2017
A female goat that refused to breastfeed its baby has been dubbed a ‘slay goat’ because of it awkward behaviour.

A Facebook User who shared the Story Wrote :
"WONDERS SHALL NEVER END!!!I never knew we have SLAY GOATS too.This is one of the reasons why I ENJOY going to the VILLA, because I know I must see something NEW!

This our slay goat in the Villa refused to BREASTFEED its KID since birth.You have to bring her down by force before the kid will be able to SUCK BREAST.

If the kid tries to go onits own to the mother for SUCKLING, the mother will just hit it real hard and drive it away.Ooo Chi moo……. Now I ask,
*WHAT IS THIS SLAY GOAT TRYING TO DO*IS IT THAT IT DOESN’T WANT THE BREAST TO FALL OR WHAT"

See more photos ;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/photos-of-slay-goat-that-refused-to.html

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 28, 2017
Animals do learn from human.
Ise eniyan ni isè eranko

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by LionDeLeo: 12:42am On Dec 28, 2017
Lol.

Slay goat indeed. grin grin

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Divay22(f): 12:44am On Dec 28, 2017
So that you people wee na be shouting Olympic has fallen abi undecided

204 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by gabrielani: 12:45am On Dec 28, 2017
Lol.... Slay goat needs those tits intact before market go spoil...Slaying has ported to animals now. Wat a jet age..
COMPLIMENTS TO ALL....

56 Likes

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by elantraceey(f): 12:56am On Dec 28, 2017
Slay goat indeed grin

Maybe she had a vigorous childbirth and is probably overstressed due to that #justathought

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Bluezy13(m): 1:19am On Dec 28, 2017
elantraceey:
Slay goat indeed grin

Maybe she had a vigorous childbirth and is probably overstressed due to that #justathought

I admire your understanding...
I hope you think this way always.

Always.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 1:21am On Dec 28, 2017
Things don spoil finish embarassed

Who should we blame now? grin

If na buhari he would have blamed Gej grin

If na insane Nigerians they would have blamed Buhari wink

Slayqueens come carry una mate wink

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by elantraceey(f): 1:27am On Dec 28, 2017
Bluezy13:

I admire your understanding...
I hope you think this way always.

Always.

Thanks.

You can't always tell the line of thought you tend to follow in different situations but most times I do try to look at things from various perspectives.

16 Likes

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Bluezy13(m): 1:46am On Dec 28, 2017
elantraceey:

Thanks.

You can't always tell the line of thought you tend to follow in different situations but [b]most times[\b] I do try to look at things from various perspectives.

[\b]"...most times..."[b]
Interestingly, you are careful enough to accept imperfection as you didn't claim the [b]"always"[\b] bet that I placed in my comment.

I'm meant to believe looking at things from various perspectives is an attribute of realists.
I'm one, I believed you're one too.
Do keep it up.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by LadySarah: 2:32am On Dec 28, 2017
Could be experiencing post partum Depression,you know,maybe as a result of lingering pain.
How you can help.
Get a feeding bottle,cut the teat open and mix formular(instruction is on the body) which you'd give the baby while you wait for the mama to come around

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Cletus77(m): 3:01am On Dec 28, 2017
LadySarah:
Could be experiencing post partum Depression,you know,maybe as a result of lingering pain.
How you can help.
Get a feeding bottle,cut the teat open and mix formular(instruction is on the body) which you'd give the baby while you wait for the mama to come around
Madam you say?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Cletus77(m): 3:02am On Dec 28, 2017
Wonders! See how they are struggling with a goat to breastfeed it's own kid
Slaynanny!

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 28, 2017
LadySarah:
How you can help.
angry

∆ Are you a Vet. doctor? ∆

28 Likes

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by acenazt: 5:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Eyaaah e be like d goat no want breastfeed am as per say na rape d papa rape put

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by talk2emma: 6:58am On Dec 28, 2017
The goat don't want her breast to sage

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Austin234(m): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Any Vet Doctor in the house to explain this?
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by BuhariNaWah: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2017
Chai

Who slays and will not want her breasts to remain firm?

This Buhari na wah
grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Promismike(m): 8:08am On Dec 28, 2017
Lolzz

This reminds me of a popular banker lady from my place who refused making love to her first husband skin to skin. Her reason; she doesn't want to lose her shape through child bearing.

She later got married to a popular muscian. The marriage crashed to. But thank God she is married now. I pray this on lasts.

Lolzz! What's in is also in animals.
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Oblongata: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2017
LadySarah:
How you can help.
all these for ordinary goat?

Tomorrow's asun?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by hezy4real01(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2017
That goat needs to be deprive from further sex lol
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by pointstores(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2017
Nawa
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by ODUBEZE: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2017
It does not want it breast to sag
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Or maybe she don get another belle

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by lizzypro: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2017
Lol cry
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by SAMBARRY: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2017
cheesy
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Write2018: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2017
Hahaha... Are you not going to see on social media

Writers only, send me a message asap.
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by herdekunley9ja(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2017
No gree for am .....Na wetin most slay mamas too dae do
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Fynestboi: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2017
Shift let's me faint. cry
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Fynestboi: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2017
This looks funny but somewhat ridiculous. shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by DieBuhari: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2017
There is nothing one will not see in this Buhari regime.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It / Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen / Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.