Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her (41815 Views)

Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles / Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers / Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Danzakidakura(m): 10:15am On Jan 14
Awusa and northern Muslims says Terrorist and FULANI are northern Nigeria freedom fightiners, Buhari pampered them and even grant them freedom to kill.

This is good for North.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by PHILipu1(m): 10:16am On Jan 14
Ance4Liverpool:
Very soon 2027 will come and people will still vote for apc. My happines is that everyone is enjoying it
So,you are sponsoring the killings so that people will not vote for APC.

People are killed daily even in America but the don't politicalize it
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Yaba4sure: 10:17am On Jan 14
Very shameful honestly.
crossfm:
RIP young soul, Nigeria failed you.

Another thing that caught my attention is the dignitaries mentioned in the article.

You mean Isa Pantami and Bashir Ahmed suddenly found their voices because they are no longer in power, hypocrites.

These same people kept quiet for 8year while insecurity take over the country, today they are out of power and found their voices. I don't blame them,it's their supporters I blame.

Pantami told us that after the NIN registration, that kidnapping and terrorism will stop in Nigeria, today it has gotten worse.

He supervised a big scam in the name of
NIN registration.

Bashir Ahmed on the other hand was an aide to one of the most clueless leader in the world. He sang praises of the failure everyday for 8years.

These two people to a greater extent are responsible for the death of this promising young lady. Their actions and inactions lead us to where we are today.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by vikstandon(m): 10:20am On Jan 14
Just hope banditry and terrorism is not an enterprise ran by some Islamic clerics in the North.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by TUTU147: 10:23am On Jan 14
Until we removed sentiment in dealing with the insecurities,we will not have a head way.Most of this criminals are within our neighborhood and Forest.Some religious leaders see them as people fighting for allah.With bvn,nin and collaboration with cbn,I don't think ransom can be paid without a tres.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by cornelman: 10:26am On Jan 14
4ward4:

How does this have to do with a political party.
A certain group of individuals feels they can unleash terror on fellow humans, certainly the government cannot be everywhere at same time...I don't understand what happens to our conscience and love for humanity especially the religion of peace of recent.

It has do with politics. Nigeria is not the only country in the world. There are poorer countries than Nigeria where things like this don't happen. Democracy didn't return to Nigeria in 2015. As much as we know, terrorists had been trying to take Nigeria as far back as the early 2000's but government pushed them back, Obasanjo especially.

Nowadays, the government just look away as if nothing happened. Since the time of buhari, government has been unresponsive to wasting of lives of the citizens.

Under his watch, Boko haram multiplied into Isis, herdsmen, bandits, kidnappers, unknown gunmen, and he himself even added ipob, all under 8 years.

Tell me, how did we arrive here that people die daily from terrorist attacks and it became a norm that all we do is say a prayer for the dead and move on? It is that stranger that was killed today, do you know who it will be tomorrow?

You people defend those who hurt you probably because of ethnicity or religion. Many of those in government of Buhari and even now are enablers of these crimes. Or have you forgotten the list of terrorist sponsors released by UAE, an Islamic country, to Nigerian government? Was any arrest made to this day? Did the government even mention the names of these people? Did terrorism stop? Do you think it will stop anytime soon? If Yes, what will be done to make it stop? Who will enforce it?

Leave sympathy and embrace empathy. The only way to show people love and humanity is to fight for them when they are still alive, not to pity them when they die without you doing anything when they are in trouble.

We need to hold the political class accountable for everything and shun prejudice. Prejudice only hurts the common man.

Stop partisan ethno-religious patriotism and embrace national patriotism. Speak up against evil acts of the government and the elite no matter how related to you they are.

Peace for Nigeria. Peace for homeland.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by TUTU147: 10:26am On Jan 14
HephzibahFarms:
The only solution to kidnapping in Nigeria is to make legislation that anyone that kidnap will die by firing squad on live TV.

You kidnap, you die by firing squad.
If only the governor's will sign it,most of this criminals are know to the people.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Stargurl20(f): 10:29am On Jan 14
iLoveYouToo:

If Obi was president banditry and kidnapping would’ve ended May 29, 2023. Right?

Rest In Peace lass

I wonder o
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by 4ward4: 10:32am On Jan 14
cornelman:

It has do with politics. Nigeria is not the only country in the world. There are poorer countries than Nigeria where things like this don't happen. Democracy didn't return to Nigeria in 2015. As much as we know, terrorists had been trying to take Nigeria as far back as the early 2000's but government pushed them back, Obasanjo especially.

Nowadays, the government just look away as if nothing happened. Since the time of buhari, government has been unresponsive to wasting of lives of the citizens.

Under his watch, Boko haram multiplied into Isis, herdsmen, bandits, kidnappers, unknown gunmen, and he himself even added ipob, all under 8 years.

Tell me, how did we arrive here that people die daily from terrorist attacks and it became a norm that all we do is say a prayer for the dead and move on? It is that stranger that was killed today, do you know who it will be tomorrow?

[b]You people defend those who hurt you probably because of ethnicity or religion. [/b]Many of those in government of Buhari and even now are enablers of these crimes. Or have you forgotten the list of terrorist sponsors released by UAE, an Islamic country, to Nigerian government? Was any arrest made to this day? Did the government even mention the names of these people? Did terrorism stop? Do you think it will stop anytime soon? If Yes, what will be done to make it stop? Who will enforce it?

Leave sympathy and embrace empathy. The only way to show people love and humanity is to fight for them when they are still alive, not to pity them when they die without you doing anything when they are in trouble.

We need to hold the political class accountable for everything and shun prejudice. Prejudice only hurts the common man.

Stop partisan ethno-religious patriotism and embrace national patriotism. Speak up against evil acts of the government and the elite no matter how related to you they are.

Are shootouts in the US & Uk for same reason ?
from all your epistle written, my conclusion is :
Political parties have no connection with such acts. Let's learn to love ourselves.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by NaMe4: 10:34am On Jan 14
ekelebeXstunner:
Those kidnappers will be caught, without a doubt. They will claim it was work of the devil. I have heard the story a thousand times. They’ve had at least a week to review their actions and push the devil away. They haven’t done so now and neither will they in coming days. Let’s hope the devil will keep them company during their long prison stay or comfort them during execution.

These 'kidnappers' are not the regular Evans-type of kidnappers. These are terrorists who destroy communities to take over. Majority of them are not even Nigerians, but have collaborators even placed in government.

Apart from receiving ransom, they aim to instill fear and displace Nigerians from targeted lands.

Authorities from the UAE revealed some of the enablers of these terrorists to the last administration. Nigerians got no sensitization from the government, no prosecutions, and terrorist activities even increased.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by abobote: 10:35am On Jan 14
crossfm:

Another thing that caught my attention is the dignitaries mentioned in the article.

You mean Isa Pantami and Bashir Ahmed suddenly found their voices because they are no longer in power, hypocrites.

These same people kept quiet for 8year while insecurity take over the country, today they are out of power and found their voices. I don't blame them,it's their supporters I blame.

Pantami told us that after the NIN registration, that kidnapping and terrorism will stop in Nigeria, today it has gotten worse.

NIN registration.

Bashir Ahmed on the other hand was an aide to one of the most clueless leader in the world. He sang praises of the failure everyday for 8years.

These two people to a greater extent are responsible for the death of this promising young lady. Their actions and inactions lead us to where we are today.
And two of them can easily raise the 100M the kidnappers are demanding
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by obinna58(m): 10:35am On Jan 14
Ameduedwin:
Why can police not track the phone number of those girls to where the kidnapers keep them? Abi police can not track them?
They track the less risky ones
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by AngelicBeing: 10:49am On Jan 14
Englishisamust:
The gun I order from Mexico will arrive in Nigeria tomorrow. No time. Anyone wey do anyhow go collect, this is Nigeria nobody is coming to save u, fight for yourself , you are on your own!!! Rip to the deceased.
Hian , gun from Mexico ke, l will track you and arrest and detain you for 7000 years at Abuja without Bail tongue

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by dNortherner(m): 10:49am On Jan 14
Ance4Liverpool:
Very soon 2027 will come and people will still vote for apc. My happines is that everyone is enjoying it
Oga tell us who to vote for since they're not Nigerians? Hmm!
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Trophy12: 10:51am On Jan 14
Nigeria is doomed, otilo wherether u like it or not.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by 9japride(m): 11:02am On Jan 14
samuel1981:

The real enemy of this country are your so called political, religious and traditional leaders, they are all in cohort to make sure that the country never work .
[color=#000099][/color]

I agree with you, though the masses also play a major role in reinforcing incompetence.
The only hope is on the little ones.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Pinicop(m): 11:02am On Jan 14
mayortunes:
Notable figures, including Prof. Isa Pantami and former presidential aide Bashir Ahmad, have expressed their condolences and are urging swift action. Ahmad, in a tweet, called on the Nigerian Police to respond to the situation promptly

See hypocrites. Why didn't Isa Pantami, Bashir Ahmed and their likes didn't speak about insecurity during Buhari's administration?

It was Buhari's government that nurture kidnappings by supporting kidnappers.

Anybody who served under Buhari has no right to speak on insecurity and economy.

Bullshit
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by engrfaruq(m): 11:09am On Jan 14
Ance4Liverpool:

Are you telling me that nobody died under PDP? Or are you guaranteeing me that nobody will be kidnapped/killed if Labour Party had won? What gives you the privilege to make this assurance?
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Faposky95: 11:14am On Jan 14
crossfm:

NIN registration.

Play
Heaven got a ghetto...Pac
What's then all the hoping for when it all comes crashing down like #100 bread crumbs.....?!
She died gunning....Rest
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Blendy77(f): 11:30am On Jan 14
mayortunes:
In a heartbreaking turn of events, Alhaji Mansoor Al-Kadriyar and his six children fell victim to a harrowing kidnapping incident that has left the nation in shock. Tragically, one of the abducted persons, identified as Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar, lost her life at the hands of the kidnappers. This incident, now widely discussed under the hashtag #NajeebahAndHerSisters, has sparked outrage across social media platforms.

Nabeeha, a dedicated 400-level student of Biological Science at Ahmadu Bello University, was laid to rest on Saturday in accordance with Islamic rites. Compounding the tragedy, others abducted include Najeebah, a 500-level Quantity Surveying student, and Nadheerah, a promising 300-level Zoology student. The kidnappers initially demanded a ransom of N60 million, a figure that has since escalated to a staggering N100 million.

The news has triggered an outpouring of grief and solidarity on social media, with users expressing their outrage and calling on security agencies to intensify efforts to rescue the remaining victims. The family and well-wishers are turning to social media platforms to seek financial assistance, amplifying their desperate plea for support.

Sherifdeen, a relative of the victims, took to social media to share the family's urgent situation, stating, "We have been given until Friday, January 12, 2024, to gather the money. That's N10 million per child. To support the efforts in securing their freedom, we humbly seek financial assistance. Bank details have been provided on my Facebook page."

Notable figures, including Prof. Isa Pantami and former presidential aide Bashir Ahmad, have expressed their condolences and are urging swift action. Ahmad, in a tweet, called on the Nigerian Police to respond to the situation promptly.

This tragic incident serves as a call to action for all concerned citizens. The hashtag #NajeebahAndHerSisters is being used to raise awareness on social media platforms. It is imperative that we unite in demanding swift and decisive action from the authorities. Our collective efforts can make a difference in amplifying the urgency of the situation.

Mayor Blogger will continue to provide updates on this heartbreaking situation. Our hearts go out to the Al-Kadriyar family during this challenging time. As we await justice and the safe return of the remaining victims, let's stand together against such heinous acts. Stay informed, stay connected, and contribute to the collective call for justice.

Watch full video below ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u00ElCHyGk

This is actually family issue sha, they will settle. These same Northerners did not see anythg wrong wt what the terrorists were doing. Not even when Deborah was killed did they show any remorse so na dem dem business. Most of them voted in the current government so make everybody enjoy the change.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Everydaylove: 11:36am On Jan 14
North will still vote this evil party 2027. Apc onl brings pains to Nigerians. May God comfort this family.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Everydaylove: 11:40am On Jan 14
crossfm:

NIN registration.

Well said. These two people should be ashamed of themselves. Come 2027 Nigerians must do the needful.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Helgreenluv(m): 11:44am On Jan 14
Ance4Liverpool:
You are a buffoon

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by LordIsaac(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14
Yet one Sheik is saying amnesty should be given to them amongst other perks…what a nation!
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Jasonekah98: 12:08pm On Jan 14
Lol...
I have no sympathy towards anybody, especially the north.

Come 2027, I will vote APC, i will campaign for APC... Y'all brought this calamity into power. Just look at the sudden rise in kidnapping in the space of how many months??..And you're telling me the government officials/thieves are not aware??..

APC 2027, APC 2050
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by iamL(f): 12:12pm On Jan 14
jmoore:
Kidnapping for ransom, easy to solve.
Money is the bait.
Calls can be tracked.

But we have useless police in this country. Dey collect salary doing nothing.

If I am made to head the antikidnapping unit, I will make a breakthrough.

When powerful people beginning to tell you what to do or your life become at stake we shall see how you can make breakthrough. Do you think our security agents are that dumb?
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by jaxxy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 14
Very sad. why would they do this to an innocent girl?
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by TUTU147: 12:28pm On Jan 14
cornelman:

You people defend those who hurt you probably because of ethnicity or religion. Many of those in government of Buhari and even now are enablers of these crimes. Or have you forgotten the list of terrorist sponsors released by UAE, an Islamic country, to Nigerian government? Was any arrest made to this day? Did the government even mention the names of these people? Did terrorism stop? Do you think it will stop anytime soon? If Yes, what will be done to make it stop? Who will enforce it?

God bless you
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by nairamaniac: 12:29pm On Jan 14
Ance4Liverpool:

It's annoying when people say these kinds of things you say here.

Do you think Tinubu won becos people voted for him?

That election was rigged on all fronts.
Tinubu rigged himself in.

The *everyone you are mocking as enjoying it, includes you*, cos those everyone didnt also vote for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Jlow2: 1:18pm On Jan 14
ekelebeXstunner:
Those kidnappers will be caught, without a doubt. They will claim it was work of the devil. I have heard the story a thousand times. They’ve had at least a week to review their actions and push the devil away. They haven’t done so now and neither will they in coming days. Let’s hope the devil will keep them company during their long prison stay or comfort them during execution.
the ones that operated for 10hrs killed and injured over 400, nobody was arrested , the funny part was that police and soldiers were called from there checking points on emergency numbers there excuse was that the Terrain was not accessible , the preferred collecting money at road blocks than answer distress calls

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by hustla(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14
Procashtips:
Before I die, I need to live in a sane environment.

This can't be all to life.

wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) / Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP / Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.