Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack (18180 Views)

'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses / 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by SirLakes: 8:01am On Jan 14
grin
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by GGIA: 8:03am On Jan 14
Mikespecialone:
He should be burnt alive jor
you are a true comrade cool

na just to find tyre make person sacrifice small petrol cool

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by Mikespecialone(m): 8:10am On Jan 14
GGIA:

Straight up
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by Conner44: 8:13am On Jan 14
Na wah undecided

But don't they have toilet inside their house? The little girl wanted to use the toilet and they instead sent her to the Bush behind their house cry

Why cant these people build propee houses with toilets inside? Nownsee how people's keep getting kidnapped and used for rituals all because of a lack of toilet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by ekelebeXstunner: 8:14am On Jan 14
I will never understand the logic of how a human being can lead to wealth. Well, illiteracy full our land.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by Mikespecialone(m): 8:15am On Jan 14
GGIA:

Because they will also use and kill the little girl for ritual sacrifice too, so if dem use the guy for sacrifice too na case close nah ?? no issue atall nah abi
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by princeabdul(m): 8:16am On Jan 14
I wish they didn't hand him to the police, I'm sure they'll spare him.
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by rafcrown(m): 8:16am On Jan 14
They have big men sponsoring them.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by AmazingELixir: 8:35am On Jan 14
undecided

Yahoo boy most likely...the child would have been pounded into money in Alfa's shrine.
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by KwuoteYourFada: 8:41am On Jan 14
grin
This people eh
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by Ravenna: 9:01am On Jan 14
Westerhoffe:
What nonsensical evil bombastic element of a demented human.

This is the law of the kidnapper:

“And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.”
— Exodus 21:16 (KJV)

If this is infused and executed after thorough investigation, kidnapping will reduce.

eh?!
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by Mubiola360: 9:10am On Jan 14
Petalss:
What nonsensical evil bombastic element of a demented human.

This is the law of the kidnapper:

“And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.”
— Exodus 21:16 (KJV)

If this is infused and executed after thorough investigation, kidnapping will reduce.

This is Sharia
The only way to curb corruption and reduce all this nonsense going on around the world to zero is to practice Sharia .
We all complain of high interest rate
Adultery and fornication
Homosextual
Kidnapping
Stealing (private and government fund)
Cheating in business, relationship, academics
Bandits
Lack of love for one another
Wasteful spending
Uneven circulation of wealth
Drug ,Alcohol and other intoxicated substances
Rape
Indecency in dressing
All other social vices that wouldn't make us move forward as people and Nation, belive me, there is solution
to all these if we can honestly practice sharia .
Instead of jungle justice, the government will eliminate the person in the public place that
anyone e trying to commit such crime will fear for his or her life.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by SaLongs1(m): 9:11am On Jan 14
Superstition is silently killing this country.
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by Yankiss(m): 9:16am On Jan 14
Mubiola360:
The only way to curb corruption and reduce all this nonsense going on around the world to zero is to practice Sharia .
Adultery and fornication
Homosextual
Kidnapping
Bandits
Wasteful spending
Rape
Indecency in dressing
All other social vices that wouldn't make us move forward as people and Nation, belive me, there is solution
Instead of jungle justice, the government will eliminate the person in the public place that

The North that practice sharia has the worst indices of all these social vices codedly. I will be willing to advocate your stance if proven it can make a change. We may just review Nigerian criminal justice system. If you term it sharia, Christians will oppose it.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by Niok: 9:18am On Jan 14
Tucking an 8yr old in a sack without been sedated na only mumu go believe this cooked up lie
Coz I'm sure the apprehended person won't be so foolish and brain dead to do that
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by flokii: 9:47am On Jan 14
Why is he still breathing?.. they should have sent him to hell instanta.
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by uglodoh(f): 9:55am On Jan 14
This is not kidnapping for ransom. I think it was more ritual killing. The most important 4th hing he was caught. I hope he faces the law.
Parents should be careful with their children as well. They should teach their children safety.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by Gandrova: 10:01am On Jan 14
I strongly advocate for jungle Justice on kidnappers
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by Mubiola360: 10:07am On Jan 14
Yankiss:
The North that practice sharia has the worst indices of all these social vices codedly. I will be willing to advocate your stance if proven it can make a change. We may just review Nigerian criminal justice system. If you term it sharia, Christians will oppose it.
The North aren't practicing Shariah,what they are doing is shariah for poor only . Many of their past governors should be in jail if not eliminated by now, Some of them still take drug and consume alcohol. That is not the shariah I am talking about . The shariah Islam teaches is where the leader won't be able to sleep until is followers are in good condition. The shariah were leadership position is not a place you rejoice but cry your eyes out that God should help in areas of weakness cos you've been sworn in by Book of God and shall give account in the day where you will have no dss to guide you .

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by Danzakidakura(m): 10:22am On Jan 14
They will never mention his name because he is not Chizoba nor Ikechukwu
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by Yankiss(m): 10:35am On Jan 14
Mubiola360:
The North aren't practicing Shariah,what they are doing is shariah for poor only . Many of their past governors should be in jail if not eliminated by now, Some of them still take drug and consume alcohol. That is not the shariah I am talking about . The shariah Islam teaches is where the leader won't be able to sleep until is followers are in good condition. The shariah were leadership position is not a place you rejoice but cry your eyes out that God should help in areas of weakness cos you've been sworn in by Book of God and shall give account in the day where you will have no dss to guide you .
Ok. But do you see the rich respecting laws that whittle down their powers? This is judging by the Nigerian factor. Would the rich be able to submit to sharia jurisprudence or whatever else renaming it goes by?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by comodo: 10:55am On Jan 14
Glimpsetv:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://punchng.com/ondo-amotekun-arrests-man-for-kidnapping-eight-year-old/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwibw6iW9tuDAxVCT0EAHfk7A2cQFnoECA4QBQ&usg=AOvVaw0MxIvHQtg5SANofo8cXXJS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV6dUEwRknI

They are yet to know his identity. I guess he is not from E
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by comodo: 11:00am On Jan 14
Mubiola360:
Adultery and fornication
Homosextual
Kidnapping
Bandits
Wasteful spending
Rape
Indecency in dressing

The North wey dey practice am, how far for them.
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by Faposky95: 11:19am On Jan 14
incandescentena:

I ask...why we go school....?
Colonial dogma we worship....not use Wisdom
Law enforcement is supposed to connect the dots
Sociologists are supposed to profile such case and create awareness for the community.....
Criminal psychologists are supposed to profile such type of crimes and educate and reeducate the system.......
The girl is supposed to be rehabilitated at least.....
Things could have worked......
We over love Christ vs Mohd rather than ourselves
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by Mubiola360: 11:32am On Jan 14
Yankiss:
Ok. But do you see the rich respecting laws that whittle down their powers? This is judging by the Nigerian factor. Would the rich be able to submit to sharia jurisprudence or whatever else renaming it goes by?
the reason why we can't practice such law.
It won't favour them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by Everydaylove: 11:46am On Jan 14
Why wasn't he burnt alive sef? Lemme see someone come and comment no to jungle justice here. He would have gone with the innocent child and slaughter her for money ritual.
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by Satsatboy: 12:32pm On Jan 14
After some mumu pipo go come here dey speak nonsense English say jungle justice should not be allowed, should not be this and that.nonsense and ingredients
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by Satsatboy: 12:34pm On Jan 14
After some mumu pipo go come here dey speak nonsense English say jungle justice should not be allowed, should not be this and that.nonsense and ingredients
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by kingthreat(m): 12:51pm On Jan 14
Most of these scavengers and ironbenders are thieves
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by Switinthemiddle(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14
That man isnt just a kidnapper, he was willing to murder just to get what he wanted. I suggest he should be taken to about 300ft in the sky and dropped from there.
who seconds it
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by armadeo(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14
Sorry to say dem for just burn this one and forget him case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) / Lagos State Jails 6 Motorists For Buying Goods In Traffic / Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.