Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack (18201 Views)

'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses / 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by Eniolohunda: 2:46pm On Jan 14
I watched the video yesterday, he even injured the grandma that came to rescue the poor girl. And they were telling people to stop beating him. May God keep watching over us and our family.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by bigcasava1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 14
I no pray make work carry me go some areas in Nigeria. Because my heart can't be at rest over my family
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by delishpot: 4:36pm On Jan 14
Lol. Naija that is corrupt? He will list his so called sponsors and they will collect bribe from them and close the case. He might even be let off the hook too
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by Fujiyama: 8:56pm On Jan 14
Mubiola360:
The North aren't practicing Shariah,what they are doing is shariah for poor only . Many of their past governors should be in jail if not eliminated by now, Some of them still take drug and consume alcohol. That is not the shariah I am talking about . The shariah Islam teaches is where the leader won't be able to sleep until is followers are in good condition. The shariah were leadership position is not a place you rejoice but cry your eyes out that God should help in areas of weakness cos you've been sworn in by Book of God and shall give account in the day where you will have no dss to guide you .

^^^
grin

This is funny.

You advocate the introduction of Islamic law across the board. Someone pointed out to you that the parts of the country where said law is in force are still plagued by serious social problems. Your response is that Northern Nigeria is not practicing Sharia properly. cheesy

Don't you think it would make more sense for you to prevail on the states that have adopted Sharia law - to practice it properly? If muslims can't get their house in order then why should non muslims buy into the idea? This is exactly how communists defend their ideology by saying it has never truly been practiced properly by anyone. undecided That is scant consolation - if you say your way is the way then you need to show that it works in a small part of the planet before you talk of scaling up.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by Fujiyama: 9:17pm On Jan 14
The leopard print uniforms of these Amotekun fellows are something else. grin

They need to be extra careful if and when they need to go into the forest for an operation...just in case some local hunter somewhere mistakes them for a real leopard and takes aim. I no wan hear story. grin
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by cardoctor(m): 7:58am On Jan 15
He must be lucky to still be alive
Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by factwriter(m): 9:19am On Jan 15
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

This is funny.

You advocate the introduction of Islamic law across the board. Someone pointed out to you that the parts of the country where said law is in force are still plagued by serious social problems. Your response is that Northern Nigeria is not practicing Sharia properly. cheesy

Don't you think it would make more sense for you to prevail on the states that have adopted Sharia law - to practice it properly? If muslims can't get their house in order then why should non muslims buy into the idea? This is exactly how communists defend their ideology by saying it has never truly been practiced properly by anyone. undecided That is scant consolation - if you say your way is the way then you need to show that it works in a small part of the planet before you talk of scaling up.

Word!

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack by delpee(f): 10:34pm On Jan 15
God bless SW governors for Amotekun. They're doing so well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Donates Patrol Vans To Police / How We Graduated From Phone Thieves To Car Snatchers –suspects(photo) / Nigerian Man Dies In Ethiopian Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.