Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases (16483 Views)

2023: 14 Govs,13 Ex-govs, Three Former Senate Presidents Meet To ‘rescue Nigeria / Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition / How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by Ubanz: 9:56am On Jan 14
Kleptomaniacs of the worst.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by Richlolly: 10:04am On Jan 14
lexylaw40:
What a world we live in.
But why are they always shouting Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu. Now you can see things for yourself.

Please let them reopen the $14b power project fraud allegedly committed by Obasanjo administration
Tinubu's case should be revived also. You blockhead, why won't they be shouting Tinubu, Tinubu. Has he not been fraudulent in his ways of life?
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by Successlane: 10:18am On Jan 14
lexylaw40:
What a world we live in.
But why are they always shouting Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu. Now you can see things for yourself.

Please let them reopen the $14b power project fraud allegedly committed by Obasanjo administration

In this case, the 'fish is bigger and heavier than the 'fisherman'
If you know, you know.
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by aywagze(m): 10:32am On Jan 14
Good job ..they should all be in prison ..🤔
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by Uniquekriss(m): 10:36am On Jan 14
I'm wondering why I didn't see the name of former governor of Edo state, Tchief Lucky Igbinedion, what that guy and his son Nosa Junior did to me late last year, I wont forget in a hurry!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by Phantom233: 10:51am On Jan 14
Nonsense, he who goes to equity must do so with clean hands

Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by membranus: 10:51am On Jan 14
Uniquekriss:
I'm wondering why I didn't see the name of former governor of Edo state, Tchief Lucky Igbinedion, what that guy and his son Nosa Junior did to me late last year, I wont forget in a hurry!

Please tell what they did to you, and let us add this to the list of their evil activities in Edo State.
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by Stargurl20(f): 11:07am On Jan 14
Who did we offend in this country?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by Stargurl20(f): 11:09am On Jan 14
neoclassical:
Well, even if they don't probe others, but you see that Former Abia State Governor, Theodore Oji, he should be executed by hanging without trial.
Lol... You no get joy at all...
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by jimmyvic(m): 11:42am On Jan 14
After all said and done, they will only remit 10% or less of the stolen funds as bail and move on freely...BTH, Nigeria is cursed
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by samwash(m): 12:06pm On Jan 14
After all the open & closed files, how many of these pple don sever jail term ?
We are jokers when it comes to fighting corruption in this country, na only poor man Dem dey fit serve breakfast well.
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by ogaontop(m): 12:08pm On Jan 14
lexylaw40:
What a world we live in.

Swear say Tinubu no chop billions of Lagos money make Ogun kpai you sharp sharp.
Abeg leave all these politicians, they are all looters but some get small conscience pass others!
Tinubu is a serious looter but he cannot fold his hands like Buhari and watch things spoil or Jonathan that allowed Deziani to steal billions of dollars.
He's smarter than both Buhari and Jonathan put together!
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by ABC101FF: 12:09pm On Jan 14
I don't see the name of the chief thief there.
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by ABC101FF: 12:11pm On Jan 14
Uniquekriss:
Doh
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by koning: 12:13pm On Jan 14
"Chime is being investigated over an alleged N450m campaign fraud as part of the N23bn allegedly shared by a former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke,"

Remove Chime's name from the list jooo.

After quoting the multiple billions of Naira embezzeld by other governors and ministers, you had to add Sullivan Chime with a comparative peanut amount that is not even directly linked to him.

Sullivan Chime was the least corrupt of all the governors in his class.
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by jaxxy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14
lexylaw40:
What a world we live in.

Please let them reopen the $14b power project fraud allegedly committed by Obasanjo's
administration

when will they probe lagos state and alpha beta?

They are going back to dasuki after buhari incarcerated him for years b4 he was released.
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by truthfinder319: 1:16pm On Jan 14
Prosecution not persecution. Learn grammar.
And try and reduce your hatred for President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

PrinceofSarcasm
post=127931081:

Hmmm if this is true real and not the usual media trials we have seen in the past then I will stan Tinubu .

If for the first time we have sincere persecution of corrupt looters who stole Nigeria's money then I will become the world's strongest tinubu supporter.

If for the first time we have true unbiased persecution of looters and they are sent to jail not Orji uzor kalu type of jail where they are still.paid salary but real jail then truly I will become the world's top Tinubu fan. I will change my daughter's name to Tinubu and I will use my.money to print 1.million I love Tinubu tshirts and share in different states .

But alas we all know this is all fake drama to distract from bad governance. When since 1999 has any corrupt official been made to face the law? When even the judges are corrupt?

The fact is tinubu has too much corrupt bagages to persecute.anyome sincerely. Look at Betha Edu's case. In any honest sincere country by now she would have been in handcuffs because the evidence is overwhelming. But this is Tinubu government so she is free. Forget all these noise true governance doesn't need media to talk. You will just wake up to see arrested bot media telling you efcc said they will do this and that.

It's all lies.
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by Joshchi19(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14
PrinceofSarcasm:
Hmmm if this is true real and not the usual media trials we have seen in the past then I will stan Tinubu .

If for the first time we have sincere persecution of corrupt looters who stole Nigeria's money then I will become the world's strongest tinubu supporter.

If for the first time we have true unbiased persecution of looters and they are sent to jail not Orji uzor kalu type of jail where they are still.paid salary but real jail then truly I will become the world's top Tinubu fan. I will change my daughter's name to Tinubu and I will use my.money to print 1.million I love Tinubu tshirts and share in different states .

But alas we all know this is all fake drama to distract from bad governance. When since 1999 has any corrupt official been made to face the law? When even the judges are corrupt?

The fact is tinubu has too much corrupt bagages to persecute.anyome sincerely. Look at Betha Edu's case. In any honest sincere country by now she would have been in handcuffs because the evidence is overwhelming. But this is Tinubu government so she is free. Forget all these noise true governance doesn't need media to talk. You will just wake up to see arrested bot media telling you efcc said they will do this and that.

It's all lies.

What next after the prosecution? The main question is where will the money recovered go to? Or another criminal will embezzle it?
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by Uniquekriss(m): 2:06pm On Jan 14
membranus:

Please tell what they did to you, and let us add this to the list of their evil activities in Edo State.
baba I cannot go into too much details here for my own safety sake, after all, who is my father?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by armadeo(m): 2:24pm On Jan 14
Uniquekriss:

Oya drop it like its hot.
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by Justnation: 2:47pm On Jan 14
Let me sidon the look.

If tinubu follow through with these cases and correct judgement and punishment meted to anyone found culpable, then tinubu will become a hero.
NIGERIA will become a better place because leaders will realize that there is no hiding place for them no matter how long it takes for the law to catch up with them.

However tinubu should also not spare himself and his followers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by dikings(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14
Naija i hail thee. Dem go talku talku... Dem just dey parambulate... Rarararara.. In Tekno's Voice

1 Like

Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by emmyN(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14
Shouldn't this agency, EFCC be scrapped? They open and close cases at will without recourse to due process and diligent prosecution.
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by poseidon12: 3:45pm On Jan 14
Okirinwankwa76:

…reopens cases against Fayose, Kwankwaso, Nnamani, Lamido, Sylva, others

•Diezani, other ex-ministers listed as agency vows not to spare politically exposed persons

https://punchng.com/efcc-revives-13-ex-govs-n772bn-fraud-cases/

Good one from the EFCC. I hope this new Chairman succeeds. His predecessors were corrupt and incompetent.
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by chima47(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14
Story story
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:29pm On Jan 14
post=127931519:
CORRUPTION MUST DIE TOTALLY IN OUR NATION.

For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our nation since democracy was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin.

We Rise.
Upon all these long write up, you have very few likes. You wanna know why? Every one can now feel the palpable bigotry and bias in your comments towards GEJ.
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by Eriggs: 8:06pm On Jan 14
RolexOfGeneva:

Upon all these long write up, you have very few likes. You wanna know why? Every one can now feel the palpable bigotry and bias in your comments towards GEJ.
always resist the urge to shalaye. Who asked u questions.
Na u asked question, na u give answer. Busy bodi. She don show una pepper for here o
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by lexylaw40: 5:39am On Jan 15
wink
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by lexylaw40: 7:34am On Jan 15
FireUpNow:
Money dey fly just anyhow for this country sha
shocked
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by FireUpNow(m): 9:35am On Jan 15
lexylaw40:
shocked

The figures they are referring to are just too outrageous.
Re: EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases by RolexOfGeneva(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15
Eriggs:
always resist the urge to shalaye. Who asked u questions.
Na u asked question, na u give answer. Busy bodi. She don show una pepper for here o
Show who pepper? I laugh at you in Greek.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Failed To Learn From Biafran War — Ekweremadu / EFCC Urged To Seize Dan Etete’s Private Jet Over Malabu Scandal / Crisis In CCB As Kankia Rejects Appointment Of Acting Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.