Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Am Relocating... Where Do I Choose - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Relocating... Where Do I Choose (393 Views)

My Wife Is Not Interested In Relocating Abroad! / Is Bariga Lagos A Good Place To Stay? . I Am Relocating There Soon / 2 Immigration Programs You Can Get A Job Before Relocating Abroad [UPDATED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Relocating... Where Do I Choose by Nephilim: 7:59am On Jan 14
It's been a while here. I'm just trying to get opinions of people on what they think about relocating to Ikeja.

I am planning to relocate to that area and I'm thinking which part of Ikeja is best to relocate to. Somewhere lively, close to available market, quick access to the Island route etc
Re: I Am Relocating... Where Do I Choose by Solofresh2: 8:09am On Jan 14
Agidingbi,Ikeja grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Relocating... Where Do I Choose by Nazgul: 1:20pm On Jan 14
Nephilim:
It's been a while here. I'm just trying to get opinions of people on what they think about relocating to Ikeja.

I am planning to relocate to that area and I'm thinking which part of Ikeja is best to relocate to. Somewhere lively, close to available market, quick access to the Island route etc
Go to gbagada instead. Reasons being that.

Gbagada is more accessible to the island via oworonshoki 3rd mainland bridge than ikeja.

Gbagada is more serene than ikeja. Ikeja is more like an industrial area.

Gbagada has more affordable accommodations than ikeja (GRA)

1 Like

Re: I Am Relocating... Where Do I Choose by Nephilim: 4:10pm On Jan 14
Solofresh2:
Agidingbi,Ikeja grin
oh OK

(1) (Reply)

There Are No Introverts In Nigeria (stats) / The Effects Of Loneliness In My Life! Am Sad / Home Cleaner In Lagos:08157997232

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.