Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff (21321 Views)

Peter Obi Ignored As Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Others For The Success Of Refinery / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory / Jide Sanwo-olu Thanks Tinubu, After Emerging As Lagos APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Lexusgs430: 11:09am On Jan 14
È fara balẹ.........😁🤣
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by AK481(m): 11:10am On Jan 14
It appears that people who rush to push on first page don't read ,are either paid agent or political party abobakus and zombies .

How can everyone there miss that this has nothing to do with pms ,just diesel and aviation fuel ?

This refinery means nothing if its not producing pms ,it's just for selfish dangote benefit .
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by dondavinchi(m): 11:11am On Jan 14
Judolisco:
Na so... Some people said dangote built only a depot not a refinery....d same people dat believed buhari was cloned and replaced with jubril from Sudan.... Dem go soon dey vex with dis good news now
u mean d children of hate and acrimony, does that don't want to hear any good News about Nigeria so that they will have something to masturbate about

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by zuchyblink(m): 11:11am On Jan 14
We no get light. Them say if light dey na who go buy Dangote's fuel and diesel.
The poor power supply we are experiencing since this year,I have not experienced it before.
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Lanre1st(m): 11:14am On Jan 14
I just dey get inner joy upon reading the news since yesterday, as if it my Papa who builds the refinery.

Congratulations to all believing Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Originalsly: 11:17am On Jan 14
ManirBK:

petrol @200 with Tinubu as head of state before end of the year

Really? Reality check....

1 Share

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Hahnemann: 11:18am On Jan 14
Since Nigeria owns the crude oil, why not sell at a cheap rate to dangote so that he can refine and distribute fuel in Nigeria at a cheaper rate. My thoughts though...
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Originalsly: 11:18am On Jan 14

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:20am On Jan 14
AqualinaXYZ:
Instead of you to thank South south wey dash you millions of crude barrel at cheapest rate you’re busy thanking Tinubu that doesn’t know his left from right

Oga carry your thanking go another place

Na you follow spoil this country with monopoly

You dey thank us like say you get good intentions for ordinary Nigerians

You lobbied with government to shut down BUA cement because he wanted to sell for 3500

Your Cement in Nigeria is 6000

While you sell same cement in Ghana for 3100

You’re the richest Blackman alive but Kano that’s your state of origin is the poverty capital

No gree for anybody my gee
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Xukaty: 11:21am On Jan 14
Why are they starting only with diesel and aviation fuel and not premium Moto spirit? I hope it doesn't continue with only those two components with backup fraudulent stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Dybala11(m): 11:22am On Jan 14
ManirBK:
Dey play, so you think that Dangote went to borrow money in the bank to finance this project for philanthropic reasons abi?

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by pharmagba: 11:24am On Jan 14
AqualinaXYZ:
Instead of you to thank South south wey dash you millions of crude barrel at cheapest rate you’re busy thanking Tinubu that doesn’t know his left from right

You lobbied with government to shut down BUA cement because he wanted to sell for 3500

You’re the richest Blackman alive but Kano that’s your state of origin is the poverty capital

Not difficult to discern bad belle, hate and Obidents.
When nobody believed in him, Tinubu did
President Tinubu will succeed
Nigeria will be great again

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by kayusely70(m): 11:24am On Jan 14
[color=#000099][/color]I hope it would make positive impact on the country's economy!
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Forumobserver12(m): 11:25am On Jan 14
On behalf of Demote group, II.apologize to the Central Bank of. Nigeria for not acknowledging the role they played towards the realization of this gigantic project under the able leadership Godwin Emefiele..

It's well with Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Dybala11(m): 11:25am On Jan 14
AqualinaXYZ:

Wetin concern him with eradicating poverty in Kano?
Bill Gates is far richer than Dangote, yet we have lots of homeless people in the US. Do we blame Bill Gates for that too?
Philanthropy is good, but don't display entitlement to other people's sweat abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by SSpeter(m): 11:27am On Jan 14
234GT:
At least, if petrol price no come down, make e no go up again....
The refinery has not started the production of PMS yet

1 Like

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Dybala11(m): 11:28am On Jan 14
besayag:
If d price no drop then it was all for nothing but just for them pocket
Why do you think that it's not for them pocket to start with??
You Dangote got loans to build the refinery for philanthropic reasons abi?

When the refinery starts producing and distributing petrol, the good effect expected by us is a reduction in the pressure on forex.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Abusufian: 11:30am On Jan 14
C waitin 9ja don do dis one
AqualinaXYZ:

1 Like

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Sccarrr: 11:31am On Jan 14
BBIA:

your mother’s clitoris at work cool
face front with ur dumbass swipes..
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:32am On Jan 14
Judolisco:
u dey part of d people wey dey vex with good news?

Shut ur mouth devilish thing u people disgust me I swear. I never knew u people are the reason why this country refused to progress until when goodluck wanted to take of the subsidy. Look at the suffering u people put us through so u can make us look like the bad one. The devil is a saint were u are. So it was ur tribe that sold those lies to make us look bad it all makin sense now
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Abusufian: 11:33am On Jan 14
Kai stop dat, what exactly is d colour of ur problem?
Judolisco:
Na so... Some people said dangote built only a depot not a refinery....d same people dat believed buhari was cloned and replaced with jubril from Sudan.... Dem go soon dey vex with dis good news now
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Badassniggga(m): 11:34am On Jan 14
Astimshire:
When Nigerians go wise?
I'm not so sure ifnyoure even wise yourself. I don't care what anyone thinks of this but this is commendable. A private citizen pulling this off. America got so rich with Forbes list having at least 15 US entrepreneurs in top 20. If we can have 10 dangotes in Forbes list with industries flooding everywhere don't you think the issues of unemployment will be tackled a bit? Abi you're just too hellbent on hating your billionaire citizens and government?

And if you think the fuel price will get low less than N600/ltr then I'm convinced you've not embraced the reality in the world yet. Fact: Nigeria has one of the lowest fuel ⛽ prices in the world. Don't complain.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Smithwilliams826: 11:35am On Jan 14
ManirBK:
how much was fuel before Tinubu enter?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Smithwilliams826: 11:37am On Jan 14
prinsam30:
let it be sold for 47naira per litter b4 I will take them serious
100%
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Judolisco(m): 11:38am On Jan 14
Funkyswagzz:

Shut ur mouth devilish thing u people disgust me I swear. I never knew u people are the reason why this country refused to progress until when goodluck wanted to take of the subsidy. Look at the suffering u people put us through so u can make us look like the bad one. The devil is a saint were u are. So it was ur tribe that sold those lies to make us look bad it all makin sense now
d refinery news dey pain u and any progress dis country is making gives u heartache... For your information... I'm d biggest Jonathan supporter....

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Dbakre1: 11:39am On Jan 14
Think and talk positively about your country of birth for at least once

BBIA:
Price of Fuel still no go change grin

if you expect that it will, you are hallucinating cool

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by HBB1(m): 11:39am On Jan 14
Dybala11:

Wetin concern him with eradicating poverty in Kano?
Bill Gates is far richer than Dangote, yet we have lots of homeless people in the US. Do we blame Bill Gates for that too?
Philanthropy is good, but don't display entitlement to other people's sweat abeg.

He is just a bitter bast**d!

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by BBIA: 11:39am On Jan 14
Sccarrr:
face front with ur dumbass swipes..
Ok clitto cool
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Judolisco(m): 11:40am On Jan 14
Abusufian:
Kai stop dat, what exactly is d colour of ur problem?
but na truth I dey talk na... A popular influencer said he built only a depot and all dis people started abusing d government.. Now he has started refining

1 Like

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by DrAda(f): 11:41am On Jan 14
Impressive
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Chetas81(m): 11:41am On Jan 14
ManirBK:

https://thenationonlineng.net/dangote-thanks-tinubu-nigerians-over-refinerys-takeoff/
don't forget to send it to neighboring countries, because I know what the Nigerian man capable of doing
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Originalsly: 11:42am On Jan 14
It's good news that the refinery is in operation .... and some product will be on the market by month end. I'm wondering if they can calculate and let us know how many trucks can be loaded per day... then they must also know the price it will be sold at. Why nothing said about pricing? Then what most are interested in is PMS .... why not mention when PMS will or may be on the market? Why absolutely nothing on that?
The marketers are already banging on his doors for supplies .... will they jack up the price?... or will the price be regulated? ... will they distribute the product locally?... or smuggled abroad for bigger profits?
Yes we are expecting a drop in price... but what if the FG announces "we will now be totally removing the subsidy from all petroleum products? ... which can result in a price hike. Let's not get our hopes too high .... wayyyy too many factors to consider.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari leaves for UN meeting in New York today (Photo) / Urhobo-pandef Wants New Delta State / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.