Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff (21340 Views)

Peter Obi Ignored As Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Others For The Success Of Refinery / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory / Jide Sanwo-olu Thanks Tinubu, After Emerging As Lagos APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Chetas81(m): 11:43am On Jan 14
Smithwilliams826:
100%
you mean 💯 in Nigeria hhhhmmm,I will come back to quote you after 6 months
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:44am On Jan 14
Judolisco:
d refinery news dey pain u and any progress dis country is making gives u heartache... For your information... I'm d biggest Jonathan supporter....

This is exactly what u people do.. u create problem were theres non when the fight starts u find someone to point fingers at. Corny people! That's exactly what u doing now
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Dbakre1: 11:46am On Jan 14
You just identified yourself.
Prove that it is owned by any of the individuals you listed and call me a bastard if I don't give you N1m immediately.
Check me out, I can afford it,
Oga, try think and talk positively about your country of birth for once.

Ajehkpako4naija:
We all know the refinery is not yours, you are just a figure head. It is owned by cabals. Buhari, boss Mustapha, danjunma and others. U can only deceive guillables

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Judolisco(m): 11:52am On Jan 14
Funkyswagzz:

This is exactly what u people do.. u create problem were theres non when the fight starts u find someone to point fingers at. Corny people! That's exactly what u doing now
it doesn't change d fact dat u dey vex for any good news na...

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by koning: 11:54am On Jan 14
inoki247:
Lol how will Petrol hit 200naira per Liter na Pure water Dangote wan dey sell....

Or the Oil well wey go dey supply him na free supply dere will be reduction in fuel price buh the 200naira no look real for now don't know maybe in future....

It was N148/L right before Tinubu took over. N200 per liter is very much possible all things considered.
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by FreeStuffsNG: 11:57am On Jan 14
AntiChristian:
Whatever is good needs effort and prayers!
God bless BAT and Dangote!

God bless me, I and Nigeria!

Bad news is for whoever wishes Nigeria ill.
Very soon other refineries will come in.
Other industries too would come!

We would start exporting fuel out of Nigeria!

FX will gain inshaa Allah!
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Mills55: 12:02pm On Jan 14
AqualinaXYZ:
Instead of you to thank South south wey dash you millions of crude barrel at cheapest rate you’re busy thanking Tinubu that doesn’t know his left from right

Oga carry your thanking go another place

Na you follow spoil this country with monopoly

You dey thank us like say you get good intentions for ordinary Nigerians

You lobbied with government to shut down BUA cement because he wanted to sell for 3500

Your Cement in Nigeria is 6000

While you sell same cement in Ghana for 3100

You’re the richest Blackman alive but Kano that’s your state of origin is the poverty capital

Learn to accept things you cannot change. You are just jumping from one trade to another spreading hate and pain.

You need to move on. Pray for a better tomorrow even though he's not the person you wanted as president.

I'm from the East, before you will start saying another thing.

Do you think Tinubu have anything to loose if he fails as president? It's still the commoners that will suffer more.

So why pray for him to fail? Even when he's assuring you of his commitment to make things right.

Tinubu as the president might not be the right person, but our previous presidents are not better either.

Nigeria is the way it is today, is it Tinubu's making?

Other tribes are better politicians, in the sense that they find it easy to adjust and align for the next election. But we keep fighting and agitating. We are good at playing politics of hate and bitterness.

Politics is a game. Align well with other tribes in other to get it right. How many elites from the East supported Peter Obi? Rather elites from other tribes carried him along than his own people. Even in his own state. We are our own problem. Not until we learn how to play the game well, will we get it right.

For now, the fact remains that Tinubu is the president of this nation.

We only pray for a better Nigeria. No politician hold the interest of the commoners at heart but their own selfish interest.

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by ipobarecriminals: 12:09pm On Jan 14
grin some tribes grin grin? We knw them cool.Children of 8,trouble, misfortune grin embarassed lipsrsealed.i nor meetyou anybody oo.If una like, banDAGE me for 2099 years sad
Tsolutionifede:
even, if it is sold for 2naira, some tribes will still complain, because of hatred for Tinubu
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Okoroawusa: 12:10pm On Jan 14
ManirBK:
petrol @200 with Tinubu as head of state before end of the year
That is not possible. Stop deceiving people
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by AbujaLagos: 12:14pm On Jan 14
Seems Tinubu and dangote planned this b4 election.
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by SAMBARRY: 12:31pm On Jan 14
AqualinaXYZ:
Instead of you to thank South south wey dash you millions of crude barrel at cheapest rate you’re busy thanking Tinubu that doesn’t know his left from right

You lobbied with government to shut down BUA cement because he wanted to sell for 3500

You’re the richest Blackman alive but Kano that’s your state of origin is the poverty capital

exactly.its the selfishness and greed of Dangote for me.he has dominated the commercial industry of Nigeria since forever and he has had more enough yet he will not allow others have a fair competition with him because he has gone to twerk for Government
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by SAMBARRY: 12:32pm On Jan 14
Okoroawusa:

That is not possible. Stop deceiving people
it is possible.theres nothing that is not possible in Nigeria
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by damkin24(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14
AqualinaXYZ:

See them

As if you can even afford the current N650 per liter price

Una don dey make excuses already
What exactly is your issue?
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by DeOTR: 12:44pm On Jan 14
ManirBK:

https://thenationonlineng.net/dangote-thanks-tinubu-nigerians-over-refinerys-takeoff/
We'll have at least 5 fully functional refineries within the next 10 years.
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by ufuosman(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14
Use ur product to make lives easy
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Mandate2023: 12:47pm On Jan 14
AqualinaXYZ:

U occupied much space as if anything good is inside ur dead brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Cool83(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14
prinsam30:
let it be sold for 47naira per litter b4 I will take them serious

Let's wait for your own refinery
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by CoolSavannah: 12:51pm On Jan 14
234GT:
At least, if petrol price no come down, make e no go up again....
See dem, APC people and excuses.

Can you swear with your life that you're ok with the current price? grin
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by walefresh3(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14
Mandate2023:

U occupied much space as if anything good is inside ur dead brain
hahahahaha.. u don finish the bandit....
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by gracealonev: 12:56pm On Jan 14
ManirBK:
petrol @200 with Tinubu as head of state before end of the year

That'll amount to daydreaming.
The pump price will be determined by prevailing exchange rate because Dangote would be buying crude oil at international market prices.
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by frog12: 12:57pm On Jan 14
Na lie. He wan may efccc stop investigation
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14
Judolisco:
it doesn't change d fact dat u dey vex for any good news na...

Vex for what reason a tribe that struggle to make ends meet will be angry that dangote built a refinery? Bro the only reason u r being mischievous is that u r feeling entitled about the refinery which is not yours. Of course I'm proud of it buh u r clearly on my face tryin to force me to bow to ur will. Scumbag the refinery belongs to dangote not u so stop acting like a fool. U people have truely shown who u r and ur attitude stinks, I will avoid u like a plague
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by inoki247: 12:59pm On Jan 14
koning:

It was N148/L right before Tinubu took over. N200 per liter is very much possible all things considered.

Lol the 148 was on Subsidy du u plan to du business and not gain or you want Dangote to start asking the Govt for subsidy money again.....

Just face reality without a subsidy Petrol can't be 148 unless Maybe Naira all of a sudden have more value buh not with this present foreign exchange rate.....
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Herkim(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14
For now we need to be realistic, Dangote petrol can not be less than N400- N450 per litre at short run.

At the long run , as more competition is being allowed to play in the oil market , the price of the fuel will begin to come down steadily.

For instance A case study of telecommunication privatization in Nigeria during former president olusegun Obasanjo administration
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by slowice(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14
Too many bureaucratic bottlenecks in Nigeria, one is the biggest reason investors flee for Nigeria.

Business is business in Nigeria as powers must sanction your business before you can have access to things and approvals that should ordinarily be about business.

We have a long to go.

Just imagine a new refinery in united states thanking Biden or the governor of a state or the oil regulatory body chairman for having access to crude.
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by 7lives: 1:12pm On Jan 14
Judolisco:
Na so... Some people said dangote built only a depot not a refinery....d same people dat believed buhari was cloned and replaced with jubril from Sudan.... Dem go soon dey vex with dis good news now

Their problem, if they like let them commit suicide, ko kan aye.
Blessed are those who did not see but believed.
God bless the man wey see front, Akanbi omo olodo ide.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by Judolisco(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14
Funkyswagzz:

Vex for what reason a tribe that struggle to make ends meet will be angry that dangote built a refinery? Bro the only reason u r being mischievous is that u r feeling entitled about the refinery which is not yours. Of course I'm proud of it buh u r clearly on my face tryin to force me to bow to ur will. Scumbag the refinery belongs to dangote not u so stop acting like a fool. U people have truely shown who u r and ur attitude stinks, I will avoid u like a plague
lol... Part of what I'm saying... A private refinery is finally working in Nigeria with d help of d federal government and your talking about tribe struggling and ownership.... E pain u oga
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by 234GT(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14
CoolSavannah:
See dem, APC people and excuses.

Can you swear with your life that you're ok with the current price? grin

I am not APC oooo.....check my previous posts on Nairaland.....You can't hate Tinubu and APC the way I do.....all my previous posts here are clearly against Tinubu.....
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by reddingtonblack: 1:15pm On Jan 14
seguno2:

Why did he omit mentioning Jonathan and Buhari specifically for their initial approval and continued support respectively

Becos each persons have taken there 'Thank you during there Tenure", Buhari got to commission the refinery even when it was not completed, stop making a ruse where there is none
Re: Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff by 234GT(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14
AqualinaXYZ:

See them

As if you can even afford the current N650 per liter price

Una don dey make excuses already

I am not APC oooo.....check my previous posts on Nairaland.....You can't hate Tinubu and APC the way I do.....all my precious posts here are clearly against Tinubu.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov. Fashola Made A Laughing Stock Of Lagos In Canada / Bankole Defects To SDP, We're Unmoved - PDP / Lagos Records Massive Drop In Accidents After ‘Okada’ Restriction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.