Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match (8686 Views)

Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others / Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Honestey: 11:28am On Jan 14
I hope this doesn't mean we are going to end the tournament in the 3rd place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Joey4321: 11:40am On Jan 14
BBIA:
After all these, Peter Obi will still not be president come 2027.

we don’t want Mpkurummiri to become a norm in Nigeria like it is in Biafra. cool

And that's fine
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Niok: 11:40am On Jan 14
Thank you my president
If e dey pain you say obi wish super eagles well make una go hit una suffering head for wall
Ndi west ebi pa wa oo
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by BBIA: 11:41am On Jan 14
Joey4321:

And that's fine
very
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Starhearts: 11:43am On Jan 14
Make he no infect dem with loser infections

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by omenka1: 11:44am On Jan 14
angry
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by ipobarecriminals: 11:47am On Jan 14
coolGOAHEAD but make sure nah only him dey oo otherwise, nah suicide mission
Blackfire:
Can I slap thus man?
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Shikini: 11:49am On Jan 14
Great man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Chimela101: 11:50am On Jan 14
Acts 13:22 the man after God's own heart, man of the people..Yur doings will speak for you.! God bless yu and your sweet family 🙏

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Trophy12: 11:52am On Jan 14
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

LIKE for Super Eagles and Osimhen
SHARE for Equatorial Guinea

Who do you think will win today's match?
Nigeria will definitely loose whether we like it or not ,this I have seen 100k stake for equatorial guinea to win 800k grin
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by spartachico(m): 11:56am On Jan 14
i didnt read the article , i rushed down to the comment section because i know my people wey no dey gre for each other will turn it to political and tribal war.... lol
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Pipapi1: 11:59am On Jan 14
This sore loser is always seeking recognition. I think it's high time President Bola Ahmed Tinubu made him the Minister for Pleasantries and Visitation.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by newnigerdelta00: 12:09pm On Jan 14
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

LIKE for Tinubu and Atiku
SHARE for only Peter Obi

Fake sharing
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by AbujaLagos: 12:11pm On Jan 14
15:0 full time
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by bentenny(m): 12:11pm On Jan 14
The extent of hate for this man will be the end of most if not all agbadorians😂😂

Before Obi decided to contest as president,he has been sending heartfelt wishes to super eagles prior to previous outings and most of the people here didn't say a word but because he contested against Tinubu their lord and paymaster,he is now the most hated man to them😄

So were they expecting him to wish super eagles the worst so that they can find something else to talk about him?

The level of illiteracy in this forum is both hilarious and worrisome!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by BabaO2: 12:14pm On Jan 14
keep on unsurping the constituted authority.
Your actions since you competed and roundly rejected to a distant 3rd prefered cchoice by the real stakeholder Nigerians apart from the dot in a circle, you have been so desperate and with evil intention to subvert the soverignty of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by TUTU147: 12:25pm On Jan 14
Politics is not for good people that is why good people like Obi, jonathan are not in power today.Let the criminals and heartless people continue to rule,even when the masses are dying of insecurities and hunger.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Jocdon(m): 12:26pm On Jan 14
89green:
Pls, any website to stream the match for free?
Yes you can watch it on the Apc website
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Saidfx(m): 12:31pm On Jan 14
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

LIKE for Super Eagles and Osimhen
SHARE for Equatorial Guinea

Who do you think will win today's match?

I don't know because they are super 🐔 chicken 🐔🐔 but Osimhen will score.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by goody234: 12:31pm On Jan 14
can nigeria win this cup i have my doubts
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by OnknownSoldier: 12:31pm On Jan 14
A parallel president?
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Obiedun(m): 12:33pm On Jan 14
That is only thing he is good at
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by onuman: 12:40pm On Jan 14
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

SHARE for only Peter Obi

Peter Obi, the great man who won the 2023 presidential election in Nigeria but was denied victory by Mahmood Yakubu.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by comruche: 12:45pm On Jan 14
naijapips04:
Stop giving relevance to rubbish. This is an antelope thinking itself a lion. Obi gbakwa oku.

Your hatered for this man is affecting you and his only crime is because he contested on an election.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by arantess: 12:52pm On Jan 14
BabaO2:
keep on unsurping the constituted authority.
Your actions since you competed and roundly rejected to a distant 3rd prefered cchoice by the real stakeholder Nigerians apart from the dot in a circle, you have been so desperate and with evil intention to subvert the soverignty of Nigeria
What a senseless rambling
Drink water and sleep mbok
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by 89green: 12:54pm On Jan 14
Jocdon:
Yes you can watch it on the Apc website

grin be calming down, apc will charge me na
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14
Blackfire:
Can I slap thus man?

Slap a man who has achieved what you and your family haven’t?

I no understand?

Because of politics? Because I no understand why you wan slap am?

A successful man, even Tinubu go dey admire Obi for corner, to be successful in the banking, business, corporate world, politics isn’t and no be beans man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by porthouse7(f): 12:57pm On Jan 14
3yrs 4 months more for you to stay relevant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by porthouse7(f): 12:57pm On Jan 14
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

SHARE for only Peter Obi
obi will never smell aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by porthouse7(f): 12:58pm On Jan 14
Blackfire:
Can I slap thus man?
me sef wan slap the gbajue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N780bn: I’ll Meet Lawmakers Today Over N50bn Payment – Shittu / Shettima Visits Survivors Of Rann Tragedy (Photos) / 7000 PDP Members Defects To APC As Party's Crises Deepens In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.