Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match (8677 Views)

Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others / Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by DamnnNiggarr: 10:47am On Jan 14
As our dear nation, Nigeria prepares for their first match against Equatorial Guinea in the Group A match at the CAF Africa Cup of Nations in Abidjan today, I wish to join other football enthusiasts in wishing our Super Eagles resounding victory in all their games.

Nigeria's impact on football in Africa and globally is remarkable, thanks to the creative talent of our youths. Our national football team is prepared and ready to bring home the trophy.

I encourage them to give their best to the game and be of good cheer. Nigerians are solidly behind them. I like also to congratulate CAF and FIFA for the tournament that helps to develop African youths and create unity in the continent. -PO
Peter Obi

50 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by DamnnNiggarr: 10:48am On Jan 14
shocked

LIKE for Super Eagles and Osimhen
SHARE for Equatorial Guinea

Who do you think will win today's match?

91 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Codepain: 10:49am On Jan 14
🤡

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by DamnnNiggarr: 10:49am On Jan 14
shocked

LIKE for Tinubu and Atiku
SHARE for only Peter Obi

22 Likes 157 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Writer50: 10:49am On Jan 14
The man

Contact me to write any of your school assignment (projects, thesis, proposal, PowerPoint, dissertation), plagiarism check etc.
You can check my signature for details

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by vanbonattel: 10:52am On Jan 14
The main man Peter Obi, we will play for you.

We only hope balablu won't call these innocent boys to spread his ill luck on them. No rigging or ballot snatching in CAF matches grin

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Blackfire(m): 10:55am On Jan 14
Can I slap thus man?

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by DamnnNiggarr: 10:57am On Jan 14
Blackfire:
Can I slap thus man?
Why?

Should he have wished the super eagles bad?
like, I don't understand the reason for the slap.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:02am On Jan 14
Blackfire:
Can I slap thus man?
lol, no need for any slap, he is a failure already

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by vanbonattel: 11:03am On Jan 14
Blackfire:
Can I slap thus man?

Your short stature, coupled with your mental deficit cannot allow your hands reach his exalted ears.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by vanbonattel: 11:04am On Jan 14
Tsolutionifede:

He has successfully made you expise your hate. He is a successful man indeed.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by DamnnNiggarr: 11:05am On Jan 14
Tsolutionifede:
Are you suggesting he should've wished the super eagles bad?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Cruise777: 11:06am On Jan 14
cool

Nice Mr Obi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Salubata(m): 11:10am On Jan 14
Don't put Tinubu and Atiku together in a comparison.

Fixed
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

LIKE for President Tinubu
SHARE for Peter Obi

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Eriokanmi: 11:15am On Jan 14
Thanks, great man!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Celebritydevelo: 11:15am On Jan 14
A clown

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by DenreleDave(m): 11:17am On Jan 14
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by ILoveNG: 11:17am On Jan 14
Bad luck alert ‼️

We pray against any form of bad luck. We rebuke any spirit of consistent losing. We only have super eagles, we have no other team to defect to when it gets rough. God see us through, let us not labour in vain and save us from any kind of transferable ill luck.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Bobloco: 11:18am On Jan 14
Blackfire:
Can I slap thus man?

He is not the reason for your suffering.

Tinubu's calamitous economic policies are the reason

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Griffon(m): 11:19am On Jan 14
A team that has no playing style, no recognizable setup or even solid in-game plan.

Feature and come back before January 20th.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Sharon805010: 11:20am On Jan 14
So this is how this man will continue till 2027, nawa o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Lyrics269: 11:22am On Jan 14
He think he is the president...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by mcmbonu: 11:22am On Jan 14
My President

Hit like if he is your President and not Bala blue

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by naijapips04: 11:22am On Jan 14
Stop giving relevance to rubbish. This is an antelope thinking itself a lion. Obi gbakwa oku.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by 89green: 11:23am On Jan 14
Pls, any website to stream the match for free?
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by naijapips04: 11:23am On Jan 14
89green:
Pls, any website to stream the match for free?

On your NTA.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by papiwyte(m): 11:24am On Jan 14
Obi trying to make himself relevant grin grin grin

Abeg Tinubu try remember obi in your next appointment oooo

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Abusufian: 11:24am On Jan 14
Wehdon Victor Osimehn
vanbonattel:
The main man Peter Obi, we will play for you.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by YorubaDemonswag: 11:24am On Jan 14
I wish Super eagle all the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match by Abusufian: 11:27am On Jan 14
Neeeeeexxxxxxxttttttttt
BBIA:
After all these, Peter Obi will still not be president come 2027.

we don’t want Mpkurummiri to become a norm in Nigeria like it is in Biafra. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baba Suwe Vs NDLEA: N25m Judgment Appeal Hearing On April 28 / If There Is World War III How Will Nigeria Defend Itself? / Falana Seeks Pardon For 70 Soldiers Serving 10 Years For Mutiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.