Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Why Is Glo Not Offering Esims Yet? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Why Is Glo Not Offering Esims Yet? (710 Views)

Is Glo Now This Bad? / Glo Not Opening : See The 2019 Ultimate Solution / How To Solve The Issue Of Glo Not Opening And Some Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Glo Not Offering Esims Yet? by Freestyl(m): 12:44pm On Jan 14
Dear Glo World,

I've been a loyal customer since 2005 and recently got a new phone that exclusively supports eSIM. It's disappointing that Glo doesn't offer eSIMs yet.

eSIM is a digital version of the traditional physical SIM card. It works the same way as the physical sim, the only difference is that; It's embedded directly into your device, eliminating the need for a physical sim card!

Embracing this technology would greatly enhance the customer experience. Please consider implementing eSIMs soon to avoid inconveniencing your long-standing customers.

Thanking you in anticipation of a favorable action.

Sincerely,

Comrade Angula Bishop Reuben

Re: Why Is Glo Not Offering Esims Yet? by Goldencheese(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14
Supported. This idea is brilliant and Glo is a good brand.
Re: Why Is Glo Not Offering Esims Yet? by noobody(m): 2:51pm On Jan 14
Freestyl:
Dear Glo World,

I've been a loyal customer since 2005 and recently got a new phone that exclusively supports eSIM. It's disappointing that Glo doesn't offer eSIMs yet.

eSIM is a digital version of the traditional physical SIM card. It works the same way as the physical sim, the only difference is that; It's embedded directly into your device, eliminating the need for a physical sim card!

Embracing this technology would greatly enhance the customer experience. Please consider implementing eSIMs soon to avoid inconveniencing your long-standing customers.

Thanking you in anticipation of a favorable action.

Sincerely,

Comrade Angula Bishop Reuben

Swap your current line to a more updated network that supports esim,that way you get to retain your old number.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Glo Not Offering Esims Yet? by seunlayi(m): 7:46am On Mar 22
noobody:

Swap your current line to a more updated network that supports esim,that way you get to retain your old number.
this is not swap this is port.
Op, port your linde to another network while retaining your number. I ported my main line from Glo number 5 years ago. Sumbody wey no serious no go kee me

1 Like

Re: Why Is Glo Not Offering Esims Yet? by seunlayi(m): 8:10am On Mar 22
E-sim is the future

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude D505 Battery Wanted / New Dimension / Digital Camera, Computer Accessories, Flash Drive, Hard Drive For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.