Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Primary Aim Of CAC Registration� - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Primary Aim Of CAC Registration� (73 Views)

The Primary Aim Of Cac Registration / All You Need To Know About Economy Designer 3.0 ED Plan By AIM Global Nigeria / Delayed Issuance Of CAC Certificate For More Than 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Primary Aim Of CAC Registration� by OgidanDeborah10(f): 2:46pm On Jan 14
To all business owners

Did you know that the primary aim of CAC registration is to prevent confusion between brands sharing similar names?

Well now you do.

And to achieve this, the Corporate Affairs Commission has implemented policies that prohibit the registration of names resembling existing ones.

It's important to note that registering your exact business name isn't a prerequisite for preventing its registration by someone else.

If another individual registers a name very similar to yours, it will hinder your ability to register the same name.

That's why I emphasize the importance of this message daily: Register your business name, company, NGO, or church name promptly to safeguard it from potential interference by others.

Don't hesitate to reach out today—I'm just a direct message away.

Contact me via call, text, or WhatsApp at 08179368138."

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Climbs To 28.92% In December 2023: An In-depth Analysis / Jetairco Checking Essential Factors During HVAC Installation / Brigade Citrine Bangalore - Luxurious And Comfortable Residential Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.