Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 - Sports (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 (76561 Views)

Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 / Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 / Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2021 (2 - 0) On 19th January 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by Raynald: 9:09pm On Jan 22
dreyboard:
Nigeria is lucky playing against teams with weak attackers, Senegal will break that defence without stress...
We need to start converting our chances, we are so wasteful in front of goals
You call equatorial guinea attackers weak?
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by Christlike01: 9:10pm On Jan 22
membranus:

You be pundit? We will surprise you yet.

I sincerely hope to be surprised actually!
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by BabaO2: 9:12pm On Jan 22
TUANKU:

Go and seat down oga...world renowned football analysts and both ex professional and current professional players have all agreed the guy is a complete number 9, one of the best in the world. I will take the words of Thiery Henry, Teddy Sheringham, Dimitar Bebartov, Jose Mourinho, Gattuso, Mikel Arteta, Guardiola etc who have all affirmed he is one of the best out there over the opinion of a arm-chair critic like you.
If dem check well now in your profession you're below bang average.
Your english is very bad, didn't you go to school? I can't join issue with you, sorry..
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by Seunfretty: 9:22pm On Jan 22
In case Osimhen himself doesn't know...he is the only hope of this team winning that trophy
Looking at it tactically the team to me is built all to favour victor ...the 3-4-3 gives us room to stretch the opposition and then get balls into the box ..the coach I believe have noticed our midfield is not really elite in quality hence he has decide to play a safer tactics...we have lnt really been conceeding much and we look a little better defensively since we changed to 3-4-3...but the problem is we don't have goal scoring attackers...aside victor we don't actually have that attacker that is fearless very skillful ,strong on the ball ...and can score goals...lookman is nt....chukwueze is not...Moses is not either ..but they can get the calls to a striker....and are fairly ok ...that's where Osimhen comes in...if this team will succeed

1) Osimhen has to score goals

2) We need another attacker next to him to score goals too...our attackers are averagely good but they are not natural goal scorers

In Napoli Osimhen has kwara close to him kwara is a goal scorer...and forget victors goal last season ..napoli would t have won the tittle if kwara hadn't been scoring tooo...

We need a front line that knows how to score goals or we won't make it past quarter finals

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by ufotunang: 9:22pm On Jan 22
Nigeria attack is not good

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by MICVOCT(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22
trendy001:
If you watch teams like Morocco, Ghana, Senegal or even Cape verde play, u'll conclude that we're not going anywhere.

If we just try enter knockout stage, we go just dey defend, dey expect to win for penalties.

Lol!
Na so we bad reach?

MICVOCT
Circumventing difficulties
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by Authoreety: 9:53pm On Jan 22
prinsam30:

my brother na so Argentina take win world cup ooo

Lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by Chummynoni(m): 9:58pm On Jan 22
Reza69:

Re
We are meeting group C winner in the next round, either Senegal or Guinea. We might be lucky if we meet Guinea but Senegal?? cry
hmmmm, senegal!
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by sexiestharam(f): 10:05pm On Jan 22
greggng:

You don't know football...Senegal is not joking ..
Mscheeeww
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by Nigeriagood(m): 10:05pm On Jan 22
abbyyzino:

Fish and Shrimps combo is my favorite…haven’t met him btw
wow alright
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by Nigeriagood(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22
Seunfretty:
In case Osimhen himself doesn't know...he is the only hope of this team winning that trophy
Looking at it tactically the team to me is built all to favour victor ...the 3-4-3 gives us room to stretch the opposition and then get balls into the box ..the coach I believe have noticed our midfield is not really elite in quality hence he has decide to play a safer tactics...we have lnt really been conceeding much and we look a little better defensively since we changed to 3-4-3...but the problem is we don't have goal scoring attackers...aside victor we don't actually have that attacker that is fearless very skillful ,strong on the ball ...and can score goals...lookman is nt....chukwueze is not...Moses is not either ..but they can get the calls to a striker....and are fairly ok ...that's where Osimhen comes in...if this team will succeed

1) Osimhen has to score goals

2) We need another attacker next to him to score goals too...our attackers are averagely good but they are not natural goal scorers

In Napoli Osimhen has kwara close to him kwara is a goal scorer...and forget victors goal last season ..napoli would t have won the tittle if kwara hadn't been scoring tooo...

We need a front line that knows how to score goals or we won't make it past quarter finals
the same kvars that ghosted for 10 months straight no injury but osi carried this team
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by TUANKU(m): 10:28pm On Jan 22
BabaO2:

Your english is very bad, didn't you go to school? I can't join issue with you, sorry..

grin Look at this stacked illiterate. Point out the mistakes with my use of English in my post i challenge you. Ewu!
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by BabaO2: 10:35pm On Jan 22
TUANKU:

grin Look at this stacked illiterate. Point out the mistakes with my use of English in my post i challenge you. Ewu!
Go and seat down oga
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by BabaO2: 10:36pm On Jan 22
TUANKU:

Go and seat down oga...world renowned football analysts and both ex professional and current professional players have all agreed the guy is a complete number 9, one of the best in the world. I will take the words of Thiery Henry, Teddy Sheringham, Dimitar Bebartov, Jose Mourinho, Gattuso, Mikel Arteta, Guardiola etc who have all affirmed he is one of the best out there over the opinion of a arm-chair critic like you.
If dem check well now in your profession you're below bang average.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by TUANKU(m): 10:42pm On Jan 22
[quote author=BabaO2 post=128075771][/quote]

You be proper mugu i swear... so your pea-size brain cannot recognize "pidgin english" which is spoken by well over 100+ million people in Nigeria alone and millions of others in West-Africa?
No need to waste time with you illiterate, i challenge you to any English Language test/challenge of your choice and i can assure you i will still floor you.
Go to bed mugu.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by God2man2again(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22
Again, luck was on the side of the super eagles today when a defensive blunder was committed by the man with jersey number 22 of the " Djurtus of Guinea Bissau" scored an own goal in favor of the super eagles of Nigeria.

Osimhen, the striker of the super eagles did work hard to score but his hard work was rewarded by the own goal.

I can beat my chest that Osimhen will always be a threat to any team in this tournament, the guy is always desperate to score but missed his chances, if he can be calm in front of goals, he will score.

It is all good, football is not mathematics, the best player or best striker, sometimes missed their chances but the important thing is that the whole team did well today.

They defended well, marked well, attacked well but were unlucky to score.

The team progressed to the next stage.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22
I don't see the super eagle winning the knockout stage..........

1st game draw
2nd game.....winning by penalty
3rd game ....winning by own goal
We already know where we belongs when it comes to African football undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by teebaxy(m): 11:32pm On Jan 22
Angelfrost:

Argentina won World cup solely on luck?!!

Which of the World cups?!!

Abeg, stop that joke!!! grin
Go back to Argentina group stage and their qualification to knock out … you may understand what I meant by luck
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by KnownUnknown: 11:45pm On Jan 22
seunlayi:

Coach seem to be taking clue from Bonfre Jo and westerhof of the 90's

Not sure about Bonfrere but Westerhof’s teams came to whoop ass.
I remember when I was a kid, Burkina Faso were called Burkina Sofa after a 7-1 thrashing in Lagos.
Nowadays, no one is getting that kind of ass whooping. Back then Bafana Bafana were more like Banana Banana and the only teams to worry about were Ghana, Cameron, and Egypt.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by AskNgige2: 12:48am On Jan 23
teebaxy:
How did you come about this your calculation… Share your formula

Abeg u guys should worry about insecurities in the country and forget all these worthless game call futiball
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by lexy2014: 3:02am On Jan 23
Ekaka14:

Moses Simon does not understand any other thing than dribbling himself and legovers ...he may score a goal today but PASSING THE BALL is something he NEVER learnt...as fundamental as that is sad

It's either that guy has a godfather that makes sure he always makes the team or his native doctor is just damn good cos I don't understand how with all the players Nigeria has, this is the best that can get a call up
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by lexy2014: 3:02am On Jan 23
AskNgige2:

Abeg u guys should worry about insecurities in the country and forget all these worthless game call futiball

What are you doing on the thread?
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by lexy2014: 3:05am On Jan 23
God2man2again:
Again, luck was on the side of the super eagles today when a defensive blunder was committed by the man with jersey number 22 of the " Djurtus of Guinea Bissau" scored an own goal in favor of the super eagles of Nigeria.

Osimhen, the captain of the super eagles did work hard to score but his hard work was rewarded by the own goal.

I can beat my chest that Osimhen will always be a threat to any team in this tournament, the guy is always desperate to score but missed his chances, if he can be calm in front of goals, he will score.

It is all good, football is not mathematics, the best player or best striker, sometimes missed their chances but the important thing is that the whole team did well today.

They defended well, marked well, attacked well but were unlucky to score.

The team progressed to the next stage to face the winner of group B.

What do you mean by "unlucky to score"?

How was the own goal scored luck?
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by lexy2014: 3:06am On Jan 23
prinsam30:
this ref and her assistant just fine for nothing, chingba no dey there brain

Where did u see the fine?
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by lexy2014: 3:09am On Jan 23
alpamo6:
The Nigerian Super Eagles consistently exhibit a pace that can impede opponents, mirroring the steadfast nature of the country. Their formidable performance in this tournament suggests they are a challenging team to surpass, slowing down those who face them. Argue as one might, this remains a factual observation.

Are they scoring goals?
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by lexy2014: 3:10am On Jan 23
KingDash09:
I told someone’s this him no gree believe
Osimhen is low tier
Just like haaland

Is it interhouse sport that you watch or you watch your tv upside down?
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by lexy2014: 3:16am On Jan 23
APOPTOSIS:
Make OSIMEHN remain for Italian League oo.
He shouldn't near EPL or La Liga....
What happened to Hazard will be a Child's play

Am glad you mentioned hazard. How did he end up after he left English league?

All the hype about English league yet Halaand from German league so called farmers league with 18teams, dominated the league and tore it to shreds.

Or is there another English league we don't know about?
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by lexy2014: 3:16am On Jan 23
22tiger:
Osimhen Is not showing any thing special as the African best player Lukmon self nothing to show Samuel chukwueze was better when he was in Spain . I am beginning to think Italian league is weaker than French league. Osimhen Will not perform if he come EPL

Which of the leagues have you played in?
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by lexy2014: 3:19am On Jan 23
greggng:

You don't know football...Senegal is not joking ..

How does he not know football and you do?
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by kendrick9(m): 3:29am On Jan 23
TUANKU:

In your chosen profession are you even up to average? Without his goals Napoli wouldn't have won it even his then coach openly admitted that on Italian TV. He lead their attack abi na you lead am? Yeye dey smell.
Go have a seat you jealous farm tool...Yaro Banza!
You're a special kind of !diot.
I won't waste anymore of my time with you.

You need to Upgrade your IQ cause you're slow my niqqa
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by Mirasteel: 3:36am On Jan 23
thatigboman:
As nigeria no fit score, Guinea Bissau don help us score own goal
😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) / Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! / (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.